剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Oh, no. No, sir.
不 没有 先生
We just, uh, have to get a clarification.
只是 我们得做个澄清
In order to make our arrest,
为了实施拘捕
we need all of you to physically run through your accounts
我们需要各位按照事发当晚的证词
of the night that Ed was murdered.
亲自演练一遍
So, as we say in the business, everybody back to one.
按我们业内的说法 大家从头再来
Ba rum bum!
干杯
Pauline, darling.
亲爱的宝琳
It's like a second team rehearsal.
这像是团队的第二次排练
Oh, I wish I could have appreciated
我真希望我能像现在一样
the wonder of it all then the way I do now.
欣赏这美妙的一切
Don't you?
你不也是吗
Okay, ladies and gentlemen.
好 女士们先生们
This will serve as our master shot.
这台机器是主镜头
Pauline, Clayton
宝琳 克莱顿
this is exactly how you were standing?
这是你俩当时站的确切位置吗
Yes, detective.
是的 警探
I was definitely camera left,
我确定是在镜头的左侧
and Pauline never misses her mark.
宝琳也从不错过镜头
Why do we have to go through this, lieutenant?
为什么我们非要这样过一遍 副队长
We told you what happened.
我们告诉过你们发生了什么
Ah, but this time it's for camera.
这次是为了摄像
Julio, places.
胡里奥 就位
Following you up the stairs, Scarface.
镜头跟着你上楼 刀疤脸
Oh, oh. Just one more thing.
对了 还有件事
Vera, uh, do you mind taking your glasses off?
维拉 能否摘掉你的眼镜
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, when we were here yesterday,
昨天我见到你的时候
You had just received these new glasses
你刚拿到这副眼镜
Because Larry had sat on your old glasses.
因为拉里坐坏了你原先的那副
So the night Ed died, you didn't have glasses.
所以艾德死的那晚你没戴眼镜
I'll hold them for you.
我会帮你拿着
Okay, on "Action,"
好 听到"开始"
Scarface will come out onto the balcony.
刀疤脸就会出来 到阳台边上
Ready...
准备
Set...and action!
开始
Well, Vera.
好 维拉
Who do you see?
你看到的是谁
It's that little Mexican fella.
是那位墨西哥小伙计
Vera, you said the wrong thing.
维拉 你认错人了
Oh. Yes, you did, Vera.
是的 你认错了 维拉
It's not "Mexican."
不是墨西哥人
It's "Latino."
是拉丁裔
Latino.
拉丁裔
My god, these glasses.
我的天啊 这幅眼镜
Cut! Check the gate!
停 拍门口
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
You are all under arrest for murder one.
你们全部因一级谋杀被逮捕了
"Having reached the age where it is no longer possible
到了这个年龄已经无法避免的
to put off considering the end of all things.
开始考虑安排后事
I, Norman William Dagby,
我 诺曼·威廉姆·道比
declare to this to be my last will and testament.
宣布这将是本人的遗嘱
In the event of my death, I give and bequeath,
如果本人去世 在偿还所有的债务后
after payment of all my just debts --"
本人将送赠
God, tao.
天啊 陶
Just get to the part of Norm Dagby's will
直接到诺曼·道比的意愿那部分
where we find out who gets the apartment complex.
我们能查明是谁继承了公♥寓♥小区
Ah. Here it is.
有了 在这里
"To my family, hereunto,
赠与我的家人
Known as the tenants of the Lost Horizon Apartments..."
现为失落地平线公♥寓♥的住户们
The tenants of the Shangri-la?
香格里拉的住户们吗
"...I give wholly and completely the property and domicile
本人将捐赠北黑斯廷斯大街1066号♥的
of 1066 North Hastings Boulevard."
全部房♥地♥产♥和住所
He left the Shangri-la to our suspects.
他把香格里拉留给了我们的嫌疑人们
But he called them his family.
可他称他们是家人
And that's how Ed Dagby got the property.
就这样艾德·道比得到了财产
That's right, lieutenant.
没错 副队
No matter what Norman Dagby said in his will,
不管诺曼·道比在他的遗嘱里说的是什么
the suspects were not relatives.
这些嫌疑人都不是他的亲戚
Ed contested the word "Family"
艾德在家人一词上进行争辩
and he got ownership of the property.
于是得到了财产的继承权
Forget how Ed harassed them.
先不管艾德是如何骚扰他们的
If they stand to inherit,
如果他们坚持继承遗产
this will become murder for financial gain.
此案性质会变为谋财害命
If we can prove it's a homicide.
但要先证明这是一起谋杀案
I can. I can.
我能证明 我可以
God, I feel like Quincy,
天啊 我感觉自己像是昆西
only without the subtitles.
只是没有字幕而已
Ah, you wouldn't get that joke.
算了 这个笑话你不会懂的
You didn't watch the show in Uruguay.
你没看过这个乌拉圭的节目
Never mind.
不要紧
I can reconstruct the recipe for the brownies
我可以重现让受害者丧命的
that killed your victim.
巧克力饼的配方
The brownies were poisoned? No.
巧克力饼有毒吗 没有
Remember how I said there were no nuts in the stomach contents?
记得我说过死者胃里没有坚果吗
I certainly do.
我记得
But the brownies were made with almond milk and peanut oil
可是巧克力饼是由杏仁乳和花生油制成的
and covered in an icing laced with Frangelica.
上边有一层弗兰酒糖衣花边
It's a hazelnut liqueur.
这是一种榛子利口酒
Ed Dagby did have a nut allergy.
艾德·道比的确对坚果过敏
You're missing something, Senor Quincy.
你遗漏了点东西 昆西先生
In order to turn this allergy into a homicidal pathogen,
为了让过敏成为杀人武器
you need to prove that our suspects
你必须证明嫌疑人
knew what it would do to our victim.
知道它会对受害者起作用
And I can.
这我也能
Okay, when I found these ingredients,
好 在我发现这些配料后
I stopped looking at hospital records
我不再查看医院记录
and started searching for calls to paramedics.
转而开始查找急救电♥话♥的记录
Guess what I found.
猜猜我发现了什么
Huh? Guess!
猜猜啊
Oh, all right. I'll tell you.
好吧 我告诉你们
Three months ago, someone phoned for an ambulance
三个月前 有人打电♥话♥叫救护车
from the Lost Horizon Apartment Complex,
电♥话♥就来自失落地平线公♥寓♥小区
And the call went like this.
通话是这样的
911, what's your emergency?
911 您有什么紧急情况
It's my neighbor! Something's wrong!
是我的邻居出事了
Can you describe what's going on?
你能描述一下吗
Well, he's sweating and he has the hives,
好的 他起麻疹了 还在出汗
and he's having trouble breathing.
他还呼吸困难
It sounds as if he's suffering from anaphylactic shock.
听上去他像是过敏性休克
An ambulance is on its way.
救护车马上就到
In the meantime, did he eat or drink anything
与此同时 请问他有没有吃过或者喝过
that may have had nuts or peanuts in it?
任何含有坚果或是花生的东西
Well, I'm gonna ask about that.
好的 我要问一下
Hey! Did ed eat any nuts or peanuts?
喂 你有没有吃过什么坚果或是花生
What the hell's the difference?
这他妈有区别吗
Oh, he ate Vera's chex mix.
对了 他吃了维拉的早餐混合物
And he didn't even ask.
他连问都没问
And he stuck his whole hand in the bowl like a pig.
他像猪一样直接把手伸到碗里去了
He's choking!
他要窒息了
To death!
快死了
But he didn't choke to death.
但是他没有因窒息而死
The ambulance came and shot him up with epinephrine.
救护车来了 给他注射了肾上腺素
Isn't that right?
说的对吗
And as we now know,
现在我们已经知道
You all stood to inherit the Shangri-la if Ed died.
如果艾德死了 你们都会继承香格里拉
You're kidding. What?
你在开玩笑吧 什么
You expect us to believe that you didn't know
你们指望我们会相信你们原先不知道
Shangri-la was supposed to be yours?
你们会继承香格里拉吗
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表