剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I kind of can't feel my fingers.
我感觉不到我的手指了
I thought so.
我想也是
There. Now, relax your shoulders.
好了 放松肩膀
Breathe.
深呼吸
Believe it or not,
不管你信不信
being a little nervous is a good sign.
有点紧张是个好兆头
It means that you're taking this seriously,
这意味着你认真对待这件事了
which I really appreciate.
对此我很欣慰
Here is your jacket
这是你的外套
and your chess pieces are inside your backpack.
你的棋子在你的背包里
And your lunch.
还有你的午饭
And your pepper spray.
以及你的防狼喷雾
You ready?
准备好了吗
Number one is on the move.
男一号♥开始行动
Don't worry.
别担心
The bad guy's probably not gonna show up the first day.
坏人一般不会在第一天露面
Probably.
一般不会
I have never seen that thingamajig in my life.
我这辈子从来没见过那玩意
Ma'am, we used that fob we found in your car
女士 我们在您车里找到一把遥控钥匙
to remotely detonate a bomb
远程遥控引爆了一枚
we removed from Ray Winters' personal vehicle.
从雷·温特斯的车里拆下的炸♥弹♥
What?! Ray?
什么 雷
Why would I kill Ray?
我为什么要杀死雷
God, as my attorney,
天呐 作为我的律师
aren't you supposed to, like, object to them or something?
你不是应该反驳他们什么的吗
Not yet.
没到时候
The bomb found in Mr. Winters' car,
在温特斯先生的车里发现的炸♥弹♥
was it similar to the one that, uh, blew up little Ted?
和炸死小泰的炸♥弹♥类似吗
Identical.
完全一样
Both keyed to remote detonation.
两个都是用钥匙遥控引爆
Correct. One moment.
是的 等一下
Mrs. King, with your husband gone,
金夫人 你丈夫死后
is it true that you now own part of the business?
你就拥有了公♥司♥的一部分 对吗
Yes, but big Ted already offered to buy me out.
对 但老泰已经提出要买♥♥我那部分
So, um, you've decided to sell to him.
所以你已经决定卖♥♥给他了
Well, I sued to get their books, but it's gonna take forever
我通过诉讼拿到了他们的账本 但需要很久
to figure out what everything's worth.
才能搞清楚我那部分资产的价值
There's so many accounts.
他们有太多的账号♥了
Ted King Auto, Ted King Automotive,
泰迪大帝汽车 泰迪大帝机动车
Ted King Motors, Ted King Quality Cars --
泰迪大帝汽动 泰迪大帝优质汽车
Wait, wait. Wait a minute.
等等 等一下
Do you already have access
你已经可以查阅
to the financial records of Ted King Auto?
泰迪大帝汽贸的财务记录了吗
We do. Two days ago,
是的 两天前
a judge ordered Ray Winters
一位法官下令雷·温特斯
to turn over all of the dealership's books.
交出公♥司♥所有的账本
And according to this transcript,
并且根据这份副本
a court reporter has Olivia on the stand
一份法庭文件能证明奥莉薇亚
from 11:27 and 11:56 a.m.
从上午11点27到11点56在法庭上
And little Ted blew up at...
而小泰遇难是在
11.34 a.m.
上午11点34
And by remote detonation,
而你提到的遥控引爆
Do you mean from anywhere in the world
是从世界上任何地方都可以
or within the contiguous united states or...
还是需要在一定的距离以内
More like within 100 feet.
在100英尺以内
Olivia was 15 miles away at the time.
奥莉薇亚当时在15英里以外
So unless you can prove to a jury
除非你能向陪审团证明
that she was two places at once --
她会分身术
Thank you, Gary. That's right.
谢谢 加里 就是这样
Everyone thought
大家都以为
I was coming into the dealership that morning.
我那天上午要去公♥司♥
I only pretended I was coming in so they wouldn't know
我只是假装要去 这样他们就不会知道
I was getting a court order forcing them
我是去申请一份法庭令来强迫他们
to turn over all of their books.
交出所有的账本
Okay, Olivia. Um, Mr. Bridges?
好的 奥莉薇亚 布吉斯先生
Um, we might be able to look the other way
我们或许可以不计较
on this "key fob responsible
"引爆♥炸♥弹的遥控钥匙"
for detonating a bomb" business
这件事情
under one condition.
但有一个条件
You started the interview with big Ted already?
你们已经开始审讯老泰了
Tao's bringing him in now.
陶刚带他进门
How's Rusty doing so far?
拉什蒂怎么样了
Got a good appetite.
胃口不错
It's hard to believe
很难相信
Olivia would do something like this to her own business.
奥莉薇亚会对她自己的公♥司♥做这样的事情
But I guess when you screw with the human heart,
不过我猜当你伤了一个人的心时
all bets are off.
一切逻辑都不适用了
But would she try and kill your comptroller?
但是她会试图杀死你的财务主管吗
Because she got no sense. Does she, Ray?
因为她蛮不讲理 对吗 雷
Yeah, well, that's why we need your help.
所以我们需要你们的帮助
See, we've been going over the dealership's bank accounts.
我们已经查看了公♥司♥的所有银行账户
Son of a bitch! How did you get those?!
混♥蛋♥ 你们怎么拿到这些的
Olivia gave us a little peek.
奥莉薇亚允许我们瞥了一眼
Oh, god. Is that why you read us our rights?
天呐 所以你向我们宣读了我们的权利
Partly.
这是部分原因
Anyway, you've got a lot of different business names here.
你这里有很多不同的代名账户
Ted King Automotive,
泰迪大帝机动车
Ted King Motors, Ted King --
泰迪大帝汽动 泰迪大帝
We do that for balancing inventory over fiscal quarters.
我们这么做是为了在财务季度间平衡库存
Standard industry practice.
标准的行业操作
We're not really interested in that,
我们对这个并不感兴趣
But we do have a question about one of your accounts.
但我们对你的账户中的一个有疑问
"Ted King Auto."
"泰迪大帝汽车"
You mean Ted King Auto Sales.
你是说泰迪大帝汽贸吗
No, not Ted King Auto Sales.
不是泰迪大帝汽贸
That's your primary account.
那是你的主账户
The one we're interested in... is Ted King Auto.
我们感兴趣的是泰迪大帝汽车
Well, there is no account called Ted King Auto.
没有账户叫做泰迪大帝汽车
Tell them, Ray.
告诉他们 雷
Oh, uh, it's news to me.
我头一次听说
Ted King Auto, huh? No, never heard of that.
泰迪大帝汽车 没有 从没听说过
Really?
真的吗
Because the Ted King Auto account
泰迪大帝汽贸的账户有
has fairly consistent deposits and withdrawals.
非常规律的存款和取款记录
Every week, $1,000 in, $1,000 out.
每周都一样 一千存入 一千取出
Well, maybe little Ted kept this
也许这是小泰
as kind of a slush fund for that Darren kid.
给那个男孩达伦的钱
Well, except...
不过
The Ted King Auto account was opened 31 years ago,
这账号♥是在三十一年以前开户的
when little Ted was really little.
那时候小泰还很小
Like 2.
才两岁
You add up all this money,
把所有的钱加起来
and it comes to $1,978,456.31.
合计一百九十七万八千四百五十六三毛一
We have an electronic picture of some of the checks deposited
我们有一些存款支票的数码照片
and they all say the same thing on the memo line.
他们在备注栏写的都是一样的
Can you read this, Mr. King?
金先生 你能读一下这个吗
Mm. "Lifetime warranty."
终身保修
Well, we try to sell one of those with every vehicle
我们销♥售♥每辆车都附带出♥售♥终身保修
because it's a significant source of revenue.
因为这是重要收入来源
Mainly because it doesn't cover all the things
主要是因为这不能保障有所
that go wrong in the car.
车子出现的问题吧
Because our automobiles are 100% guaranteed pre-owned.
因为我们的二手车质量有保证
Plus that covers free car washes for life -- for life!
而且还包含了终身免费洗车 终身
Well, about once a week when one of your customers
大概每周都有一个你的顾客
purchased a lifetime or free car washes for $1,000,
花一千元购买♥♥了终身保修或者免费洗车
they were told to make the check out to Ted King Auto
并把这笔钱存入泰迪大帝汽贸的账户
instead of the usual account.
而不是常用的账户
So, our question to you, Mr. Winters, is can you give us
所以 我们要问你的是 温特斯先生
the name attached to the Cayman Island bank account
你能告诉我们这笔钱转去开曼群岛
where all this money went?
银行账户的开户名吗
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表