剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
a man lost his life.
导致又一人死亡
You're referring to this Cory Stark guy,
你是说这个克里·史塔克
Who drove the car from which his own girlfriend was pushed?
这个驾车让别人把自己女友推下去的家伙
Hold on. I'll get you a hanky.
手绢给你 为他哭吧
Your honor, may I speak frankly,
法官大人 我能说句心里话吗
Off the record?
不作为庭审记录
Knock yourself out.
请便吧
As far as I'm concerned,
在我看来
The failure to give Mr. Goss a deal
未能通过戈斯先生的认罪协议
led directly to the execution of another person.
直接导致了另一人的死亡
and that is not how the justice system
而这绝不是这个司法系统
is supposed to work.
本来的工作模式
It is in my courtroom.
这就是我的法庭
And anyway, we're adjourned.
无论怎样 现在休庭
Let's go.
我们走吧
Buy you a cup of coffee.
请你喝杯咖啡
Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?
这意味着你不生我的气了吗
No.
不
It means I'm gonna buy you some coffee.
这意味着我要请你喝咖啡
Come on.
走吧
So, what's all this secrecy about?
你葫芦里到底卖♥♥的什么药啊
All right. Hold on. Uh...
好了 等一下
I'll show you, uh,
我要给你看样东西
But you have to swear not to tell anyone,
但你要发誓不能告诉任何人
'cause I-I'm --
因为我
I'm trusting you with my whole life here, okay?
我是冒着毁掉生活的风险才相信你的
You swear?
你能发誓吗
Sure.
当然
Okay.
好
These are all letters sent to me
这些都是我收到的信
from some freak who's threatening me
一个恐吓我的神经病寄来的
because I'm a witness against Phillip Stroh.
因为我能证明菲利普·斯特罗有罪
And they say things like, "I'm coming for you,"
他们信里面说些 我要来找你了
and, "I'm going to hurt you and everyone you love."
还有 我会伤害你以及你所爱的人
Who sends them?
谁寄的这些信
I-I-I don't know. Uh, they're not signed.
我不知道 没署名
How many are there?
一共有多少封
Well, I-I'm up to 11.
我都攒了十一封了
And you haven't told anyone.
而且你谁也没告诉
N-not since the first one, no.
自从第一封以后就没有
Well, uh, because that one wasn't even so bad,
因为那封信还不是很恶劣
and it made that Emma want to dump me
而艾玛就已经想要
into the witness protection program.
对我启动证人保护程序了
And I cannot let that happen.
我绝不能让这种事情发生
I mean, aside from the fact that I would lose everything I have,
我是说 除了我会失去现在的一切
If my mom ever came looking for me, I...
如果我妈妈真的来找我的话
I mean, we'd be separated forever.
我们会被永远分开的
Kris, I-I-I would never see my mom again.
克丽丝 我就再也见不到我妈妈了
But you can't just ignore these letters.
但你不能就这样无视这些信啊
I know. I know I can't. I know.
我知道 我不能
Especially after seeing
特别是在看到
What happened to that girl, Briana.
那个名叫布莉娜的女孩的下场之后
It made me realize...
那让我意识到
What?
什么
That, um...
意识到
She was a witness, Kris.
她也是个证人 克丽丝
And not only was she murdered,
而不仅她自己被谋杀了
but they offed her boyfriend, too.
就连她的男朋友也惨遭毒手
Look, I can -- I can take care of myself,
听着 我能照顾好我自己
But I can't involve you.
但是我不能把你也卷进去
I mean, we -- we can stay friends,
我们可以继续做朋友
But I shouldn't see you outside of school anymore.
但我不能再在学校以外跟你在一起了
And even there, we have to watch it. And...
而就算在学校里 我们也要时刻小心
and -- and I should give this back to you,
然后 我得把这个还给你
Because we shouldn't be seen
因为我们不能
as more than friends anymore. No, no, no, I
走得比一般朋友再近了 不 不行
I want you to keep it.
你要留着它
No, no, no.
不 不行
Kris, Kris, it would be wrong of me to keep this.
克丽丝 克丽丝 我留着它就犯了大错
No, I-I-it's home, and I-it's what you're fighting for.
不 它代表家 家是你所奋斗的一切
No, Kris, Kris, don't cry.
不 克丽丝 别这样 不要哭
Kris, Kris, I'm so sorry.
克丽丝 对不起
Kris, someone will hear you. Okay, you can't -- you can't --
克丽丝 有人会听见的 别这样 你不能
I'm so sorry. Kris, Kris, Kris.
对不起 克丽丝 克丽丝
Kris, come back.
克丽丝 快回来
I'm sorry
对不起
Kris, you can't tell anybody.
克丽丝 你不能告诉别人
I guess you're right.
我想你是对的
I guess I forgot she was a witness
我猜我是忘了她只是个证人
and not a professional, and that --
而不是职业卧底 还有
She wasn't on your side.
她并不站在你这一边
No. Briana was on her own side.
没错 布莉娜站在她自己一边
She was fighting for what she wanted.
她在为自己想要的而奋斗
Guess I was so focused
我想我是太集中于
on guarding her from the bad guys
保护她不被坏人伤害
that it just never even occurred to me
而居然从未想过
she would need protection from herself.
她也需要保护从而不被自己所误导
And remember, Briana didn't become an informant
而且要记住 如果布莉娜开始就跟好人在一起
by hanging out with all the right people.
那她也不会成为你的线人
Her judgment -- it was off from the beginning.
她的判断 从开始就被扭曲了
Oh, well. We live and learn, right?
是啊 吃一堑长一智 不是吗
Thank you, captain.
谢谢你 队长
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表