剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Mr. Page, if you think that, because our victim
佩奇先生 如果你认为 因为受害人
is a prostitute,
是一名妓♥女♥
We won't do everything possible to convict your client --
我们就会对你的委托人网开一面的话
No, I said this crime,
不 我的意思是
compared to what else is going on,
这件案子跟整件事比起来
is a tiny blip on the radar.
只是沧海一粟
My client, Jason Goss,
我的委托人杰森·戈斯
didn't decide to send Briana Mathis to the morgue.
并不是决定杀死布莉娜·马西斯的人
That order was given to him by someone else.
杀人的命令是别人下达给他的
Does that not imply a larger criminal enterprise?
这不是意味着背后有个更大的犯罪集团吗
You want to go to the mat for one little cog?
你是要纠结于一个小齿轮呢
Or would you like the whole machine?
还是想要整个机器呢
We're ready to deal.
我们准备好谈条件了
Mr. Goss will name the person or persons most responsible
戈斯要提供与布莉娜·马西斯的死
for Briana Mathis' murder --
直接相关者的姓名
once his manslaughter plea is accepted by the court.
前提是法庭接受将他的罪名定为过失杀人
And he'll provide us with information
那么他会为我们提供有关信息
to solve past and prevent future homicides?
用以侦破旧案并防止发生新的杀人案吗
If no further charges are brought against him.
只要你们不以其他罪名起诉他
That's our offer. Yes.
这个条件可以接受 行
I need something concrete to move forward --
我需要有具体的信息才能往下进行
at least one corroborative detail.
至少先给我一条准确的消息
Don't hold me up, Peter.
别跟我拖时间 彼特
Maybe in early June, someone was pushed out of a car
六月初 可能有人在天使之冠高速上
into the Angeles Crest.
被人从车上推了下来
Maybe in the middle of July, someone else
而七月中旬 可能又有人
went off of Mulholland at Beverly Glen.
在贝弗利古伦市市死在了穆赫兰道上
Hypothetically.
假设而已
Sykes, enter the following in VICAP,
塞克斯 在犯罪数据库里输入这些信息
"Angeles Crest, thrown from moving vehicle,
"天使之冠 从行驶车辆中被抛出
June 1st through 8th."
六月一日到六月八日"
Sanchez, "Mulholland, Beverly Glen,
桑切斯 "穆赫兰道 贝弗利古伦市
middle of July," same M.O.
七月中旬" 作案手法相同
...and let us make bail today.
还要让我们今天保释
No bail.
不能保释
Your client's skin was underneath
在受害者的指甲里
the victim's fingernails.
有你委托人的皮肤
I'll argue that Jason did everything he could
对此我的解释是杰森竭尽所能
to prevent an agitated woman
阻止一名过激女性
from jumping out of the backseat of a moving car.
从正在行驶的车辆后座上跳下去
Briana Mathis
受害人
And despite his best efforts, she succeeded.
虽然他尽了全力 她还是跳下去了
No judge would believe that.
没有法官会相信的
Mr. Goss pushed that girl out of the car.
是戈斯先生将那名女孩从车上推下去的
And after we find the driver, and he rolls on your client --
等我们找到司机并且追查到你的委托人时
Huh. What are the odds of that?
有多大可能呢
Last I checked, there were 23 million registered drivers
我最近查过 加州一共有两千三百万
in the state of California.
注册在案的司机
Go fish.
大海捞针去吧
And there's also the 911 call
此外还有报♥警♥电♥话♥
pointing us to the victim's body.
指引我们找到了受害人的尸体
Reported by another phantom.
又是一个匿名者的报告而已
And while you chase this ghost,
而你们追查这个无名氏的时候
you'll be allowing future murders --
就是你们坐视谋杀发生的时候
imminent murders.
那些即将发生的谋杀
VICAP shows that on June 3rd,
数据库显示 六月三日
the body of a Glenn Randall was found
格伦·兰道尔的尸体
at the base of the Angeles Crest.
在天使之冠的路基上被发现
Yeah, Randall was an accountant for Stone Quarry Industries,
兰道尔生前是斯通石业的会计
owner of the strip club where both our victim
受害者和嫌疑人都在这家企业下属的
and our suspect worked.
脱衣舞俱乐部工作
And then on July 13th,
之后在七月十三日
the remains of an unidentified woman,
一名身份未知的二十多岁女子
early 20s, were discovered off Mulholland, sir.
尸体在穆赫兰道附近被发现
Captain, our suspect's info checks out.
队长 嫌疑人提供的信息已核实
Mr. Page, perhaps you didn't hear D.D.A. Rios clearly.
佩奇先生 你可能没听清里奥斯副检察官的话
We need corroborative detail on this murder --
我们需要关于这起谋杀案的确切细节
something we can verify after the judge agrees
一些在法官同意对你从轻量刑之后
to a sentence far lighter than you deserve.
可以让我们进行核查的东西
The car we were in when Briana fell out the door --
布莉娜坠车时我们开的
a brand-new silver s-class Mercedes.
是一辆崭新的银色S级奔驰车
And my client will reveal who the driver was
我的委托人会透露司机身份
and the car's whereabouts
以及汽车的下落
after his conviction is confirmed.
但那要在他定罪之后
And what is Mr. Goss prepared to tell the judge?
那么戈斯先生准备怎么跟法官说
That on August 8th,
八月八日晚上11点30分
I arrived at the Smooth Stone gentlemen's club by 11:30 p.m.
我去了滑石男士俱乐部
And I asked around till I found Briana Mathis.
我四处打听 最后找到了布莉娜·马西斯
Stand up.
站起来
I took Briana out to the car,
我将布莉娜带出来上了车
and we headed west on Mulholland Drive.
然后一路向西开到了穆荷兰
As we neared Beverly Crest,
当我们接近贝弗利峰之后
I opened the door and forced her out.
我打开门 将她推了出去
And this woman died?
这名女子死了吗
Yes.
死了
And what circumstances led you to commit this heinous act?
是什么使得你犯下如此令人发指的罪行
Mr. Goss, you asked for a secure courtroom,
戈斯先生 你要求不公开审判
and you have it.
你如愿以偿了
And now you must answer my question.
所以你现在必须要回答我的问题
I'll repeat it.
我重复一遍
What circumstances led you
是什么使得你
to the depraved and violent act
做出了如此卑鄙暴♥力♥的行为
of shoving a 19-year-old girl out of a moving vehicle?
将一名19岁的女孩从行驶的车上推下来
Your honor, the defendant agreed
法官大人 被告同意
to give this statement as part of his plea deal.
将这份证词作为达成认罪协议的条件
As such, there is no provision for additional questions.
作为交换 我们不能问额外的问题
D.D.A. Rios, you do not control the flow of information
里奥斯副检察官 这间审判室里问什么
in this courtroom, is that clear?
不是你说了算 明白吗
Yes, your honor, but I meant the defendant has a --
是的法官大人 但我的意思是被告有一
I'll ask any questions
我想问什么就问什么
if I think they are relevant and appropriate.
只要我觉得与之相关并且合理
Your honor, you might be demanding information
法官大人 你所问的信息
that would place my client in potential jeopardy.
有可能将我的委托人置于潜在的危险之中
Mr. Page, the young woman that Mr. Goss murdered
佩奇先生 戈斯谋杀的那名年轻女子
was in jeopardy, too.
也曾处于危险之中
And I need to establish why you and D.D.A. Rios
我要知道你和里奥斯副检察官为什么
believe that the defendant's actions
相信被告的行为
warrant nothing more severe than manslaughter.
仅仅只应被起诉过失杀人呢
Mr. Goss, did you commit this act
戈斯 你做出这种行为
entirely of your own volition,
是完全出于自己的意志呢
or was it at someone else's direction?
还是被他人指使的呢
I was asked -- wait.
我是被指使的 不对
I was paid to do it.
我是被雇佣的
And who paid you?
那么是什么人雇佣你的呢
Again, your honor, that information
再说一遍 法官大人 这件事
was intentionally not disclosed
之所以现在不公布
in the agreed-upon statement of facts
是因为我们之间有协议
and can only be made available after --
只有在事后才能...
And again, Mr. Page, that is the wrong answer!
再说一遍 佩奇先生 这不是我要的答案
Captain Raydor, D.D.A. Rios,
雷达队长 里奥斯副检察官
Mr. Page, will you approach?
佩奇先生 到前面来
Sharon, what the hell?
纱伦 搞什么鬼
Your honor, given the potential to prevent imminent murders,
法官大人 此举可能避免即将发生的谋杀
D.D.A. Rios believes that the defendant's cooperation
里奥斯副检察官相信被告人的合作
warrants an offer of manslaughter.
值得将罪名降至过失杀人
Okay, Sharon, D.D.A. Rios, my chambers.
纱伦 里奥斯副检察官 到我办公室来
Mr. Page, wait here.
佩奇先生 在这等着
Your girlfriend just blew it.
你女朋友搞砸了
It's not over. And she's not my girlfriend.
事情还没结束 而且她也不是我女朋友
This is textbook murder for hire.
这是最典型的雇凶杀人案
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表