剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
total around $500,000.
大约为五十万美元
Which is what your husband had on him when he was murdered.
正好是你丈夫被谋杀时身上带的钱数
Mom reported dad missing.
可妈妈报案说爸爸失踪了
Yeah, because she knew it would be 72 hours
没错 因为她知道我们最快
before we would even start to look for him,
也得在72小时后才能开始寻找他
which would give her plenty of time
这给了她充足的时间
to drive to vegas and hide the cash
假装开车去维加斯找丈夫
while pretending to hunt for her husband.
同时把钱藏好
I had to do something
我得做点什么
to keep Dennis from putting us on the street!
免得丹尼斯把我们所有的钱败光
You don't know what we went through.
你们根本不了解我们的情况
We know better than you think, ma'am.
我们比你想的要了解得多
Your chip exchange was pretty smart,
你换筹码的举动很聪明
but your husband's investment was even smarter.
但你丈夫投资的眼光更高明
The app that your husband financed just sold...
你丈夫资助的那款软件刚刚
for $20 million.
卖♥♥了两千万
What?
什么
And since your little mutual fund owned 49% of it...
其中49%的收入归你们
Oh, my -- oh, my god.
天哪
You mean...
你是说
we're rich again?
我们又有钱了
You were always rich. Don't you get it?
你们一直都很富有 你还不明白吗
You had a father who cared so much for his family
你有一个心系家庭的父亲
that he did every crazy thing he could do
他为了弥补自己的失败
by trying to make up for all of his failings.
做尽了疯狂的事
Having a dad like that
有一个这样的父亲
means you were rich from the day you were born.
已经让你一出生就足够富有了
And you, Mrs. Dietz...
还有你 迪茨夫人
you were rich, too.
你也很富有
But you didn't want to be, did you?
可你却不要这些
You wanted to have lots of money.
你只想要大把的钱
Well, now you got it!
现在你得到了
And how is that working out, huh?!
你开心了吗
Flynn, that's enough.
富林 够了
Detectives Sykes and Sanchez, you want to finish up here?
赛克斯 桑切斯警探 收尾工作交给你们
Mrs. Dietz, you're under arrest
迪茨夫人 你因涉嫌
for the willful murder of your husband, Dennis,
故意谋杀你的丈夫丹尼斯
with the special circumstance of financialal gain.
谋取钱财而被捕
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and
你所说的一切
will be used against you in a court of law.
将会作为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你可以聘请律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
如果你的经济情况不允许
one will be appointed for you by the state.
政♥府♥将会为你指派
Rios. How did we do?
里奥斯 情况如何
Once I showed her lawyer the hotel reservations
她的律师看到了迪茨夫人两周前
Mrs. Dietz made to go back to Vegas two weeks from now...
为了将筹码换回现金
when she intended to change her chips back into cash, I'm sure.
在维加斯所订宾馆的记录
And that she drove there saturday...
周六她是开车去的
Cause she couldn't fly with that much money in her carry-on.
因为带着那么多现金无法坐飞机
They agreed to murder two,
他们就承认二级谋杀
17 to life, because of...
无期改为17年有期徒刑 因为
extenuating circumstances.
有可减刑的条件
You mean marriage?
指的是婚姻吗
Well, the victim did kind of lose control of himself a little.
受害人做的也有些过火
Oh, I disagree.
我反对
He went out and tried as hard as he could
他只是竭尽所能
to give his family what they expected from him.
为家人提供想要的生活
He made a promise to the people he cared most about,
他向他爱的人做出了承诺
and he did everything he could to keep it.
尽力想要做到而已
Maybe his methods were a little crazy,
他的方法可能有些疯狂
but his intent was absolutely right.
但他的出发点绝对没错
Absolutely.
绝对
Come in.
进来
Oh, god.
天哪
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰
I need a favor.
我想请你帮个忙
Oh? What kind of favor?
什么忙
Well, it's costing a fortune
我女儿为了
to send my daughter's new stepkids to ballet class,
送两个继子上芭蕾课花了不少钱
and she has no idea
但她也不清楚
if these two little boys are getting anything out of it.
这两个小男孩能否从中获益
And tomorrow night,
明天晚上
they're both in a little bit of "The Nutcracker."
他们要演《胡桃夹子》
Oh, how exciting for them.
他们肯定很兴奋
Yeah, but
是的 但是
Nicole was looking for an objective person
尼克想找一个比较客观
who knows a little something about dance
而且懂点舞蹈的人
to tell her if she's wasting her money on all these leotards.
告诉她一下她这个钱有没有白花
And I just realized that could be you.
我刚想到你可以胜任
I'm hardly an expert.
我可不是什么专家
Better than Provenza.
那也比普罗文茨强
Oh. I see.
这倒是
Andy, I'll go with you regardless.
安迪 我会跟你去的
But would you like to tell me what's really going on here?
但你可以告诉我你的真实意图吗
No, not really.
不 不太想
So, I'll pick you up around 6:00.
我六点来接你
I'll take you to dinner first for all the trouble.
先请你吃个晚饭权当是道谢
It's no trouble. I'll see you then.
不是什么麻烦事 到时见
Excuse me. Do you have a minute?
抱歉 你有时间吗
Because I want to apologize.
我想道个歉
I'm...
我
very sorry
很抱歉
about trying to stop you from seeing a doctor,
阻止你去看医生
but my concern for your safety is real.
但我是真的关心你的安全
I don't believe the state should expose minors
政♥府♥不应该将一个未成年人
to the kind of danger you're facing.
暴露在一个如此危险的环境中
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
Just doing my job.
我只是想做好自己的工作
Sorry.
对不起
Your job sucks.
你的工作真烂
But that's an apology I can accept.
但道歉我接受了
Good night, Emma.
晚安 艾玛
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表