剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
you guys are picking me to help you, huh?
我觉得我也算一个挺幸运的人吧
Freeze it there, please.
麻烦在这里暂停
Okay, so tell me,
好吧 那你告诉我
If your tracking device was so damn fantastic,
如果你们的跟踪装置这么了不起
how did you not know what was happening to this girl, huh?
你们怎么会不知道这女孩发生了什么事
I think Briana was drugged before she got into the car.
我认为 布莉娜上车之前被人灌了药
Her heart rate and respiration slowed.
她的呼吸和心跳速度下降了
We thought she had just fallen asleep
我们以为她只是在见客户的路上
on the way to an appointment.
睡着了而已
She did that sometimes.
她偶尔会这样
Then abruptly, there was a spike in her pulse and blood pressure,
后来 她的脉搏和血压突然飙升
probably as she struggled, and...
也许她是在挣扎 之后就
And what?
之后怎样
Her vital signs went offline.
她的生命特征消失了
Look, give me Jason Goss, and I promise you...
把杰森·戈斯交给我 我保证
I'll make sure he pays for what he did here.
我会让他受到应有的惩罚
I promise.
我保证
Just like you promised Briana?
就像你向布莉娜保证的那样吗
Hey, listen to me... we've all had witnesses
听我说 我们都曾因
that fell for promises that we couldn't keep.
一些无法实现的诺言而害死证人
It's part of the job.
这是工作的一部分
So give us a break, okay, special agent?!
所以别再烦我们了好吗 特别探员
You guys are onto something big,
你们想破一个大案
And your bosses are gonna decide
而且应该是你的上级决定
how to deal with Goss, not you.
怎么处理戈斯 而不是你
Besides, Rios hasn't even seen this video yet.
而且 里奥斯还没看过这篇录像
And the D.A.'s office is the only one
而且只有检察官办公室有权利
with the authority to grant Jason Goss immunity
给予杰森·戈斯豁免权
from state prosecution.
使他免受州政♥府♥起诉
I'll get Rios over here right now.
我现在就叫里奥斯过来
There is a Mercedes-S registered to Stone Quarry Enterprises,
有一辆奔驰S级注册在斯通奎利集团下
and Cory Stark got a ticket driving it two months ago.
两个月前克里·史塔克开这辆车时收了罚单
But now that has to be the same car Goss is talking about,
这个一定和戈斯说的是同一辆车
and this video of our victim mentioning the vehicle
受害者在录像里提到了这辆车
gives us a clear legal path
这也恰好能为我们提供了合法的理由
back to our Mercedes outside the statement of facts.
来调查奔驰 而无需陈述事实
Please say yes.
请你同意吧
Everything we just heard is classified,
我们刚才听到的都是保密信息
so, no, not yet.
所以不行 还不到时候
Oh, captain, for goodness sake...
队长 这真是太要命了
Set up outside Cory Stark's house
在克里·史塔克的家附近安排监视
while I try and get the information another way.
与此同时 我会试着用别的途径挖信息
From... from Shaw?
从 从肖那挖信息吗
That kid has lost all perspective.
这孩子现在一点主意都没了
Just give me a minute.
给我点时间
Rios is on her way over right now.
里奥斯正在来这里的路上
Well, perhaps we should meet in your office.
也许 我们应该到你的办公室谈
Good idea.
好主意
Come on, Shaw. Let's sort this out.
来吧 肖 我们来解决这事吧
Oh... um, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉 我不是故意要吓你的
Oh, my god.
天哪
Her name was Briana.
她叫布莉娜
She was 19, just two years older than me,
她才十九岁 只比我大两岁
And someone just
有人把她
tossed her out of a moving car
当做垃圾一样从一辆行驶的车上
like she was trash.
扔了下来
Why?
为什么
Because she was a witness,
因为她是一名证人
and the FBI promised that they would protect her,
调查局的人承诺过要保护她
and they couldn't.
可他们没做到
How come?
怎么会
Maybe because she was a stripper...
也许因为她是一名脱衣舞♥女♥
and a hooker.
还卖♥♥淫
You know, lots of people look down on prostitutes.
要知道 很多人都看不起妓♥女♥
Wait, a prostitute --
等等 妓♥女♥...
I thought you said she was, like, only 19.
我记得你说她才19岁而已
Yeah, that's probably what guys liked about her --
是的 或许这就是那些人喜欢她的原因
How young she was.
她多年轻啊
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Hey, you know what? Let's -- let's talk about something else.
你知道吗 我们还是谈些别的吧
Okay, I went ahead and made a schedule,
我先做了个课程表
but I had some questions about
不过关于你想选的课程
some of the electives that you wanted.
我还有一些问题想问你
Kris, I-I-I can't think about school schedules right now.
克丽丝 我现在不想考虑学校课程表的事情
Okay.
好吧
But the deadline for filing a class plan is Friday.
不过填写课程计划的截止日期是周五
So I thought maybe I could just give you some Kris, I said,
我以为可以给你些 克丽丝 我说了
"I can't think about the school schedules right now,"
"我现在不想考虑学校课程表的事情"
So I can't think about them, okay?
我现在不想考虑这些事 行吗
Hey, guys, maybe we should move away from the board.
伙计们 或许我们应该离这块白板远一些
These pictures can be upsetting, even for us.
这些照片 即使是我们看了也会感觉很不安
Yeah, uh...
是的
Sorry, Kris. Buzz is right.
对不起 克丽丝 巴斯说的对
These pictures are -- are very, very upsetting.
这些照片 让人非常非常不安
Don't look at them.
别看了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You know, I-I-I'm --
其实 我...
I'm just so sorry for this girl
我就是为这个女孩
and what happened to her.
和她的遭遇感到难过
Um, that's all, so...
就这样 那么...
you know, let's -- let's go, uh, over the school schedule
我们 我们走吧 按你的意思
like you wanted to, okay?
去看看课程表 好吗
Any sign of Mr. Stark or our Mercedes yet, lieutenant?
史塔克先生和那台奔驰车有什么迹象 副队
I can hear music coming from the inside,
我听到里面有音乐传出来
but can't tell if he's home.
不过我不知道他在不在家
I could go knock on the door.
我可以过去敲门
If he is there,
要是他在家
I could see if this Cory guy looks funny.
我可以看看这个叫克里的家伙啥德行
No, the ground we're on is too shaky.
不行 我们的依据不充分
Captain, if Cory was driving the car
队长 如果布莉娜·马西斯
when Briana Mathis was pushed out of it,
被推下车时 是克里开的车
he gives you everything you need to make a deal.
那你要达成协议的条件他都具备了
And not for manslaughter, but murder,
而且还不是过失杀人 是谋杀
which is what the judge would like -- me, too.
这样的结果那位法官喜欢 我也喜欢
Can you truthfully say that we would have
你不能直接说我们跟踪克里·史塔克的依据
followed up on Cory Stark
是因为怀疑他谋杀
if we did not know about the Mercedes
除非我们从戈斯先生所述内容中
through Mr. Goss' statement of facts
得知了那台奔驰车的事情
or through the classified information
或者听到了那位调查局探员
revealed to us by the FBI?
透露给我们的机密信息
We can work that out later!
依据的事我们再想办法就是了
If we knock on Stark's door without probable cause
如果我们没有合理依据就去敲史塔克的门
and the Mercedes is not in the garage,
而那台奔驰车又不在车♥库♥的话
we may never find it.
那我们可能就再也找不到它了
Mike's right.
迈克说的对
And because I know that you hate to hear me
而且我知道你讨厌听我解释
go on about the rules, I'm hanging up.
相关规定什么的 所以我要撂电♥话♥了
Do you always have to take her side, Mike?
迈克 你用不用每次都站在她那边
Would it kill you to agree with me just once?
你就同意一次我的观点会死吗
Oh, geez!
我的天
Let me ask you about imminent murders.
让我问问你即将发生的几起谋杀案
We were told more people
我们听说还有更多
associated with this criminal enterprise would die.
与这个犯罪集团相关的人会死
I don't believe that.
我不相信这种说法
There's no compelling argument
没有任何强有力的论据
we should roll up our operation right this second.
可以迫使我们退出现有调查
Agent Shaw, continuing your investigation
肖探员 继续你的调查吧
as if no one had discovered
就像没有人发现
that Briana Mathis was working for you is a mistake.
布莉娜·马西斯为你工作是个错误一样
Until we confirm the reason for her death,
除非我们确认了她的死亡原因
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表