剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
And if they like you, they whip you back,
如果他喜欢你 他会回鞭一下
And... You see what happens.
然后 下面的事情大家都知道啦
That's it?
就这样吗
The Gays -- they have it made.
这些基佬 还真会搞事
So you found this guy?
你就这样找到那个人
No. He found me, actually.
不 实际上是他找到了我
His profile pic was just a photo of his chest.
他个人资料的图片只有个胸部的照片
It was kinda hot.
很性感
Anyway, um, he said he lived in the neighborhood.
总之 他说他就住在附近
Afterwards, though, I-I decided he must have been parked nearby,
事后 我断定他一定是把车停在附近过
looking for a guy with a nice house.
寻找有好房♥子的男人
Mike, what are you doing?
迈克 你在做什么
I'm downloading Dude Ranch.
我在下载度假牧场
Go on. Keep going.
继续 接着问
So, uh...
于是
You told this guy to come over?
你让这人去你家里
Yeah. And he was cute, too.
是的 他还很萌
I mean, like, Ryan Gosling cute.
我是说 像瑞安·高斯林那么可爱
Mid-20s, brown hair, brown puppy-dog eyes.
二十多岁 棕发 褐色小狗般的眼睛
Well, Janet's husband
好吧 珍妮特的丈夫
is looking less and less likely every minute.
嫌疑是越来越小了
He asked if I was alone...
他问是否就我一个人
Dr.Edwards does not have Dude Ranch on his phone.
爱德华兹医生的手♥机♥上没装度假牧场
Well, then the killer might have deleted it,
或许凶手已经把软件删了
because the app's still on his laptop.
因为软件还在他的笔记本上
And then... A-all of a sudden,
然后 突然间
He -- he shoved me to the floor really hard
他 他把我狠狠地推倒在地上
and threw on some handcuffs.
还把我铐了起来
I was freaked.
我吓坏了
I didn't know what he was gonna do.
我不知道他要做什么
I-I-I was --
我 我 我
I told him, I was like, "I'm not into rough stuff," but...
我告诉他 我不喜欢暴♥力♥的 可是
He -- he just laughed.
他 他居然笑了
And that's when he started
然后他开始
packing up my things, along with the gun.
把我的东西装进包里 包括那把手♥枪♥
A-after he left, I called my assistant for help.
他走后 我向我的助理打电♥话♥求救
And...Well, I-I-I deleted the app
然后 我 我删掉了软件
and just...tried my best to forget the whole thing.
并且 尽力去忘掉这次遭遇
Except...
除了
I may have saved a copy of the chest photo.
我好像把那张胸照保存了
I'll -- I'll show you if you...give me my phone back.
我给你们看看 要是 你把手♥机♥还我
Why would you save his picture?
为什么你要保存他的照片
I told you.
我告诉过你
It was kinda hot.
照片很性感
See?
看到没
The Dude Ranch people finally got back to us this morning,
度假牧场的员工今早总算回复我们了
and according to their database,
根据他们的数据库
the photo Mr. Ness showed us
奈斯先生给我们看的那张照片
has been used as a profile pic under 11 different names.
已被11个人作为个人资料图片用过
What kind of information do they ask of their new members?
新用户注册时需向他们提供哪些信息
I downloaded the free version yesterday,
我昨天下载了个免费版的
and all I had to do was submit a screen name.
我只需要提交一个用户名
I'm "Mr. Clean."
我用了 干净先生
So... For all we know,
那么 据我们所知
there are 11 different screen names for the same guy.
这个人有11个不同的用户名
I found three more robberies with the same M.O.
我又找到了三起相同手法的抢劫案
in the last month alone --
这仅仅是上个月的
Hits in the Pacific Palisades and Hancock Park.
发生在太平洋帕利塞德酒店和汉考克公园
The victims met the assailant online, ma'am.
受害者们在网上认识的行凶者
I've been tapping this prompt on Dude Ranch
我一直在度假牧场上提示点击
to "Ride the range". Looking for our suspect.
来骑寻范围 寻找我们的嫌疑人
"Ride the range"?
骑寻范围
It expands the search for dudes beyond your immediate area.
它的搜索范围会从你附近地区延伸开
And look at this.
看这个
One of the new profiles that just popped up
有个新用户刚刚出现
has that same shirtless photo.
就是那个光膀子的照片
Fantastic.
太好了
Lonelyboy310.
孤独男孩310
It says he's 8.2 miles away.
上面说他在8.2英里之外
Mike, can you use this app
迈克 你能否用这个软件
to triangulate his position?
三角定位他所在的位置
If he stays online,
如果他保持在线
I should be able to get within...
我应该能在
About 200 feet away.
大概200英尺以外
To our -- wait a second. Wait, wait, wait.
在我们的 等一下 等等 等等
Now I'm 210.
现在我距离210
Uh, let's go this way.
呃 我们这这边
Okay, 200.
好 200
190.
185.
We're getting close.
我们越来越近
Amy?
艾米
All right, Julio. Whip him.
好的 胡里奥 鞭他
Everyone keep your eyes peeled.
所有人都睁大眼睛
All right, we got a guy across the street from you
好了 我们发现了一个在你的街对面
wearing a gray t-shirt.
穿灰T恤的家伙
I see him.
我看到他了
I got him. I got him.
我看到他了 看到他了
Uh, Flynn, come around the block.
富林 过了这个街区
He's on the southeast corner in a small crowd.
他在东南角的一小群人中间
See if the witness can identify him.
看看目击者能否把他辨认出来
Copy that.
收到
My god. That's him.
我的天 就是他
I have an I.D.,
我这边确认了
If you guys picked the same guy as Stewie here.
就抓那个长得跟这个斯图很像的人
Hey, Lonelyboy310!
喂 孤独男孩310
What?!
干什么
What is this?! Come on!
这是怎么回事 快放手
Don't resist! Get off of me!
不要反抗 放开我
Come on! All right.
放手 好了
Turn him around, Mike.
让他转过身来 迈克
Is that your car, sir?
那是你的车吗 先生
Yeah. So what?
是的 怎样
So, what? So you're under arrest, Tyler Allen.
怎样 你被捕了 泰勒·阿伦
That's what.
就这样
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的每一句话都有可能成为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one...
你有权请律师为你辩护 如果你请不起
One will be appointed for you by the...
将会为你指定一位律师
I didn't know you were gonna be home so late.
我不知道你要这么晚才回家
I waited up for you.
我一直等着你
Did you get something to eat?
你吃东西了没
Uh, yeah, I just heated up some leftovers. Thanks.
吃了 我刚热了点剩饭 谢谢
So... Did you hear anything
那 你听到了关于
from prints or DNA about my letter?
我那封信上的指纹或是DNA的消息没
Um, not yet.
还没消息呢
Okay.
好吧
Okay, II've been thinking about this Wait.
我一直在想 等一下
My number-one job here is to make sure that you are safe.
我的首要任务就是保证你的安全
Hey, I-I'm safe, okay?
我很安全
You have no idea how safe I am.
你不知道我有多安全
Listen, though.
但是听我说
What kind of killer writes his victims in advance?
什么样的凶手会提前给他要杀的人写信
That's, like, a James Bond villain.
他就像是个詹姆斯·邦德式的恶棍
It's completely stupid, because it puts everybody on guard.
这真是太蠢了 会让所有人保持警戒
And besides all that,
再说了
I can take care of myself, as you know.
你知道我可以照顾好自己的
I do know that. You can take care of yourself.
我知道的 你可以照顾好自己
But these letters are designed to intimidate people
但他写这些信是为了吓唬人
so that they won't testify.
这样证人就不会作证了
And I would feel better if I drove you to school tomorrow
所以我觉得我最好明天能载你去学校
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表