剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
And, you know, the world works a little bit differently
你懂的 这个社会对待名人
for famous people.
有些不一样
You can't turn on the news without seeing your face.
所有媒体的报道中都会有你的身影
And people want to know everything --
人们希望知道一切
everything about you.
一切关于你的事情
Hey, do you have any news cameras out there with you right now?
你那里有新闻报道的摄像机吗
The news cameras?
新闻报道摄像机
Yeah, out there.
是的 外面有吗
Just a second, okay? Don't go away. Hold on.
稍等片刻 别走开 别挂
You still there?
还在听吗
Okay, hold on a second, Brandon.
稍等一下 布兰登
Hold on. Okay. Now...
稍等 好的
And you are live, Brandon. Go ahead.
对你开始直播了 布兰登 开始吧
Okay.
好的
First, grandma, if you're watching,
先对奶奶说两句 如果你在看节目
Um, I appreciate all the help you gave me to come out here.
谢谢你对我一路走来所给予的所有支持
Mom and Dad treated me like I was invisible,
爸爸妈妈对我视若无物
but you always believed in me,
但你一直很信任我
even when other people thought I was crazy.
即便其他人都觉得我已经疯了
Brandon? Hey, brandon.
布兰登 布兰登
Brandon? Hey. Brandon? You there?
布兰登 布兰登 还没吗
Hello?
喂
I am really sorry, but the network --
我真抱歉 但网络...
You there? Hello? Brandon?
还在吗 布兰登
There you are.
你还在
Okay, listen, I'm so sorry,
听我说 我很抱歉
but the network says
但网络上说
that this interview would be so much more powerful
如果你出来亲自接受采访 会更有震撼效果
if you would just come outside
如果你能走出来
and you would finish it in person.
亲自面对镜头来完成访谈
Just you.
就你自己
Could you do that?
你能这么做吗
No, that's okay.
没事 不用了
I'm pretty much done.
我想说的都说了
Well, Brandon, hold on.
布兰登 等一下
Can I just sleep here for one night?
我能不能在这里睡一晚上
Why do you want to do that, Brandon?
你为什么要这么做 布兰登
I'm so tired. Why?
我好累 为什么
I'm -- I'm ti--
我...我累
You know, Carlo and me were gonna be friends.
知道吗 卡罗和我本会成为朋友的
That was a big goal of mine,
这曾是我的一大目标
especially after I got cut from the show.
特别是我在节目里被淘汰以后
Brandon, Carlo is right here
布兰登 卡罗就在这里
and he would really love to meet you
而且他很想和你见面
and he is standing by -- look.
他就在我身边 你看
Hi, Carlo.
你好 卡罗
Do you want to come out and meet him in person?
你想出来跟他见面吗
All you have to do, Brandon --
布兰登 这很容易
All you have to do is put your gun down
你只要把枪放下
and come slowly out onto the porch
慢慢走到门廊外
with your arms raised.
把手举起来
Oh, I don't have a gun.
我没有枪
I don't even like guns.
我根本就不喜欢枪
Oh, well, that's -- that's good.
那就好
Brandon, what's going on?
布兰登 怎么了
Hello?
喂
Brandon?
布兰登
Tell Carlo I'm sorry I broke his chair, okay?
转告卡罗我很抱歉弄坏了他的椅子
I have a funny temper sometimes.
我这人有时候脾气有点儿怪
I'm just passionate about what I want, I guess. Yes.
我只是太热衷于我的梦想了 没错
But you know what?
但你知道吗
You have to be passionate to be famous in Hollywood, right?
要想在好莱坞出名必须要有这种热情
Yes. That is right.
对 说的没错
And if you really want to meet Carlo, Brandon,
如果你真想见卡罗的话 布兰登
all you got to do...
你只需要
is come on out.
走出房♥门
Tell Carlo I expect we'll end up in the same place.
转告卡罗 我希望像他那样成功
Goodbye.
别了
No, Brandon. Don't hang up.
不 布兰登 别挂断
No! Brandon!
不要 布兰登
Go! Go!
行动
Brandon!
布兰登
L.A.P.D.! L.A.P.D.!
洛城警局
Brandon, can you hear me?!
布兰登 能听到吗
Can you hear me?
能听到吗
It's all over, guys. You can stand down.
都结束了 伙计们 可以松口气了
Flynn, we're coming in.
富林 我们要进去了
Copy that.
明白
Lieutenants, this is Carlo.
各位副队 这位是卡罗
Hello, Carlo.
你好 卡罗
Hey. What's going on?
到底出了什么事
Getting rid of the worst house guest ever.
你的夺命来客刚刚自尽了
Mom and dad treated me like invisible,
爸爸妈妈对我视而不见
but you always believed in me
但你却一直很信任我
even when other people thought I was crazy.
即便其他人都觉得我已经疯了
I made him think he was on television.
我让他以为自己上了电视
I gave him something he wanted
我给了他他想要的
without getting something in return.
却是竹篮打水一场空
But on the plus side, none of us got hurt,
但从好的方面来讲 我们没有人受伤
and you spared the victims' families
而且你避免了让被害人的家属
from a long and nasty trial.
陷入一场漫长而痛苦的诉讼
Listen, Sharon --
听着 纱伦
for whatever it's worth...
不管怎样都值得了
...you did great.
你做得很好
Yes. Come in.
请进
I, uh, think it might be better if you came to my office.
我觉得你最好还是到我办公室来一趟
What a great first day of my senior year --
我步入高年级的第一天多么给力啊
getting yanked out of class by patrol.
当着全班的面被巡警提溜出去
Hey!
喂
These guys say they don't know what's going on,
那帮巡警说他们不知道什么事
So what's going on?!
那到底是什么事
The Captain and D.D.A. Rios
队长跟里奥斯副检察官
are waiting for you in Chief Taylor's office.
在泰勒局长的办公室等你
What for?
等我♥干♥什么
You know what for.
你自己心里清楚
Whatever happens next...
不论以后发生什么事
...know I love you.
记住我是爱你的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表