剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Sorry about that, Javier.
不好意思 哈维尔
These things happen.
总会发生这样的事
Javier's attorney says
哈维尔的律师说
he was having breakfast with you this morning
他今天早上跟你一起吃的早餐
And to keep things professional.
为了保持我的专业精神
I hate to ask this,
虽然我不想这么问
but are you sleeping with this man?
但你在跟这个男人上♥床♥吗
Of course not.
当然没有
He's my husband.
他是我丈夫
I mean, uh, well, he's not living with me right now.
我是说... 我们现在并不住在一起
Well, he's staying with me on the couch
但他暂居在我家的沙发上
till he finds a place to live.
等他找到地方就搬走
Why?!
怎么了
The defendant's lawyer is your husband.
辩护方的律师是你丈夫
The material witness in another murder
而另一个谋杀案的关键证人
is your so-called son.
被你称作儿子
Is the judge gonna be your brother?
你会不会还有个法官兄弟
Let me go interview this Pedro person,
让我去审这个叫佩德罗的吧
make sure he didn't see anything.
核实他是不是什么都没看见
Unless, of course, he's your gardener.
除非... 他是你家的园丁
Excuse me.
借过一下
If I ask you guys to do something for me,
如果我请你们帮我个忙
could you promise not to tell anyone about it?
你们能不能保证不要告诉别人
Well, it depends.
这个要看情况了
Buzz!
巴斯
We make promises like that all the time.
这种承诺我们经常做的
Of course we can promise not to tell anybody.
我们当然可以保证不告诉别人啦
What do you want?
你要我们帮什么忙
Well, I was wondering if
我在想
one of you could call over to Kris' house
能不能请你们哪一位打电♥话♥到克里斯家
and say that I can't make it over for dinner tonight
跟她说我今晚不能跟她一起吃晚餐
because, like, my threat level or something is too high.
理由就说 我的威胁级别之类的太高
Didn't you see Kris at school today?
你今天在学校没见到克里斯吗
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
We're not calling her.
我们不打
Okay.
好吧
Well, what if I said that, like,
那我能不能说
the patrol car that was supposed to drop me off
那辆接送我的警方巡逻车
got called away on, like, a high-speed chase
被调去追捕高速逃逸的嫌疑车辆
and then I can just phone Kris later
所以我只能晚点再打给克里斯
and explain to her why I couldn't be there?
跟她解释我为什么不能去
Just tell me, Rusty.
告诉我 拉什蒂
You ever have anyone in your life
你一生中有没有遇到过
that you really cared about just not show up?
被某个你非常关心的人放鸽子
And leave you hanging?
并且还把你晾在一边的事
It's not like that.
这不是一回事
Oh, but it is.
这是一回事
It's exactly like that.
这是一模一样的
We found some problems at Browning Security.
我们发现勃朗宁安保有点问题
Turns out there was a missing girlfriend in the mix.
原来其中还牵扯到一个失踪的女朋友
Whose girlfriend?
谁的女朋友
Hold on a second.
稍等一下
We're playing a game called "How stupid do you think I am?"
我们在玩"你当我白♥痴♥啊"游戏
Oh, I love this game. Go, go, go, go, go.
我真是爱死这个游戏了 跃跃欲试
But you have to keep track of coincidences.
但你们得记录巧合的数目
I'll do that.
我来记好了
Okay.
好吧
Here's Ron Browning,
这位就是罗恩·勃朗宁
The man whose name Speedy recognized
他就是飞毛腿认出的人
and the owner of... Young man.
创办了这家... 年轻人
Browning Security -- the same company
勃朗宁安保公♥司♥ 也就是
that reported a Tahoe stolen before the shooting.
在枪击案前报告了雪佛兰塔荷被盗的公♥司♥
That's a...coincidence.
这就是 一个巧合
We're at one.
我们找到第一个了
Four years ago,
四年前
Mr. Browning was supervising independent security contractors
勃朗宁先生曾管理独♥立♥安保承包商
at our embassy in Afghanistan
为美国驻阿富汗使♥馆♥工作
When his fiance disappeared.
他的未婚妻在此期间失踪
And that would be Melissa Orr, 26.
她的名字叫梅丽莎·奥尔 26岁
Now, according to missing persons,
根据记录
Mr. Browning gave Melissa an engagement ring worth $65,000,
勃朗宁曾送给梅丽莎价值六万五美金的订婚戒
which Browning wanted back
而在梅丽莎取消婚礼后
after Melissa called off the wedding.
勃朗宁想要拿回戒指
She called off the wedding? While Browning was overseas?
她在勃朗宁还在海外的时候取消了婚礼吗
Just before he left.
在他出发前取消的
He tried to work it out from Kabul,
他在喀布尔时曾尝试解决问题
But then Melissa went missing and now is presumed dead.
但梅丽莎之后便下落不明 现推定已死亡
So Browning's name pops up next to another murder.
所以勃朗宁又与另一起谋杀案扯上关系了
What a...coincidence.
真是个 巧合呢
That's two.
两个了
Okay, so, guess who Javier Reyes,
现在来猜猜 哈维尔·雷耶斯
A.K.A. Speedy, used to work for?
绰号♥飞毛腿 曾经为谁效力呢
A shot in the dark -- Browning Security.
瞎猜一个 勃朗宁安保公♥司♥
That's coincidence number three.
这是第三个巧合了
Browning employs lots of former Third Streeters
勃朗宁曾雇佣过很多前第三街成员
on his local security teams, but no Locos.
但是没雇过疯帮的人
Means he knows how gangs in that neighborhood work.
也就是说他很了解当地的黑帮活动
That's four.
第四个巧合
Here's a fifth.
还有第五个
Almost a month before Speedy got out of prison,
在飞毛腿出狱前差不多一个月
Browning left town
勃朗宁出了城
and went to a friend's house living in...Morro Bay.
前往了他一位住在莫洛湾的朋友家
Could Browning's friend
勃朗宁的朋友会不会
be our marine with the missing KG-99?
就是丢失KG-99的那位陆战队员呢
The same.
的确是
Coincidence number six.
第六个巧合
What do you think, captain? Is Browning our guy?
你觉得呢 队长 勃朗宁是不是我们要找的人
Was he trying to kill Speedy,
是他想要杀掉飞毛腿
or have we merely been documenting the role of chance
亦或是我们完全是连续撞到了
in the universe?
许多个巧合呢
Before we go down that road, I've got to figure out a way
在我们下定论之前 我得先想出个办法
To get Mr. Browning in here to speak to us.
让勃朗宁先生前来与我们谈谈
Mr. Browning? Lieutenant Flynn.
勃朗宁先生吗 我是富林副队
Detective Sykes, bureau of stolen property.
塞克斯警探 被盗财产局的
Thank you so much for helping us.
非常感谢你们的帮助
Finding your Tahoe is gonna turn out to be a lot easier
虽然你的塔荷很轻易就找到了
than getting it back to you.
但是我们却不能把它还给你
That's understandable, considering.
我能理解
Could you step into our visitors' conference center for a moment?
你能先去我们的会客中心等一下吗
We have a lot of paperwork waiting.
我们有很多文件要填
I know it looks like a lot, but we'll help you with it.
我知道这看起来很多 但我们会帮你的
Have a seat.
请坐
First, even though you're the victim,
首先 即便你是受害者
this is a criminal matter
但是这是起刑事案件
Since the car was used in several homicides.
鉴于这辆车被用于数起谋杀
so you have to initial the Miranda warning,
因此你需要签署米兰达法则
And then below that there's a statement
以及其下的声明
certifying you're the primary owner.
表明你是它最初的主人
Is all this really necessary?
这真的有必要吗
Believe it or not,
不管你信不信
Most of that pile is required by the insurance companies.
这里面大部分的文件都是保险公♥司♥要求的
Remember, until we can prove otherwise,
你要记住 除非有证据
even when it's not gangs, it's gangs.
即使不是帮派案 也要按帮派案处理
Am I the driver of the vehicle? Uh...
我是不是这辆车的驾驶人
Well, when was the last time you were in that car?
你上次开这辆车是什么时候
I don't know. We have 16 black Tahoes.
我不知道 我们有十六辆黑色塔荷
No problem. We'll get elimination prints
没关系 我们要提取你的自问
from you to cancel you out.
来将你的嫌疑排除
We already have your prints on file
我们档案上已经有你的指纹了
in connection to an open missing persons case.
它来自于一起失踪人口案件
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表