剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Well, he doesn't seem to mind answering a few questions,
是吧 内特
do you, Nate?
我学会了有关安娜丽丝的事
I learned to defer to Annalise
都要听安娜丽丝的 女士
on matters concerning Annalise, ma'am.
这是我的餐桌 所以你得听我的
Well, this is my table, so you can defer to me.
-你结婚了吗 -没有
- Are you married? - No.
离婚
Divorced?
他是一个鳏夫
He's a widower.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
-有孩子吗 -妈妈 够了
- Got any kids? - Mama, please.
我好奇而已
I'm curious.
像内特尼尔这么帅的人
Handsome man like Nathaniel --
有各种女人主动上门
I wouldn't be surprised if the women
想有他的孩子我也不会太惊讶
come knocking down his door to have them babies.
我不会说这没发生过 夫人
Well, I won't say it doesn't happen, ma'am.
还有幽默感
Got a sense of humor, too.
黑进去了 我找到了安娜丽丝的逮捕令
I'm in. I found Annalise's arrest warrant.
已经做了 所以现在再朝我发脾气也没用了
It's already done, so snapping at me now will achieve nothing.
-大部分都被涂掉了 -当然了
- Most of it's redacted. - Of course it is.
而且安娜丽丝不需要我们的帮助
And Annalise doesn't need our help.
如果她需要 她会在这里
If she did, she would be here
而不是躲在某个海湾边
instead of eating barbecue somewhere
吃烧烤
sitting on the dock of the bay.
田纳西州没有海湾
There are no bays in Tennessee.
-七字原则 -什么
- FUJISAW. - What?
逮捕令被涂掉通常是出于
There are seven reasons why arrest warrants
七个原因
can have their information redacted.
"F"是未来的执法行动
"F" is future law enforcement action.
-"U"是 -未知的调查手段
- "U" is -- - Unknown investigatory techniques.
但是你想说的是什么
but what are you getting at?
"I"是线人
"I" is informant.
有人在举报安娜丽丝
Someone could be informing on Annalise.
-告密者 -或者你俩都是在瞎扯
- A rat. - Or you're both just making things up.
或者我们当中有告密者
Or one of us could be the rat.
内特尼尔 你知道吗 我有三个孩子
Nathaniel, you know these three children of mine
却都不给我生个孙辈
never gave me any grandchildren?
这很合理
Well, it makes sense.
塞拉斯丁和安娜梅都是事业型
Both Celestine and Anna Mae are career women.
当你要忙于救人
Who has time for kids when you're busy
哪有时间生孩子
helping people with their lives?
那我的理由是什么
What's my excuse, then?
你只是还没找到对的女人
You just haven't found the right woman.
或者男人
Or man.
那是你最喜欢的小玩笑 都过时了
That's your little favorite joke. That's an old joke.
你知道 爸爸
You know, Daddy,
现在很多女人一边工作一边带孩子
lots of women work and have kids these days.
我知道
I know.
养孩子就是一份全职工作
Raising kids is a full-time job.
显然
One I...
我自己从未做好过
clearly never figured out myself.
是没做好过还是压根没试过
Never figured out or never tried?
有意见吗 安娜梅
Got a problem, Anna Mae?
对你没意见
Not with you.
我认为是时候
You know, I think it's time
把这顿晚餐过渡成派对了
we segue this dinner into a party.
姐姐 你又要乱搞了
Sis, you done messed up already.
内特尼尔 你也来
Come on, now, Nathaniel.
失陪一下 奥菲利亚小姐
Excuse me, Miss Ophelia.
也许我该走了
Maybe I should leave.
你就待在这里
You stay right where you are.
让他走 他最擅长离开了
Let him go. That's what he's best at.
安娜梅
Anna Mae.
也许这就是你和你丈夫
Maybe this is the reason why you and that husband of yours
没有孩子的原因
never had any babies.
也许是因为你从未学着
Maybe it's because you never learned
别像个熊孩子一样
to stop acting like a damn baby yourself.
你还是一如既往的自私
You're still as selfish as ever.
只想着自己 考虑自己想要什么
Only thinking about yourself, worrying about what you want.
我姐姐应该下来跳舞了
Hey, I'm paging my baby sister to the dance floor right now!
安娜丽丝 怎么了
Come on, Annalise, what's up?
你喝多了跳不了舞了吗
You too sedated to pop that thing?
快来跳舞
You got to pop it!
跳啊
Pop, pop!
快过来
Come on, now.
她也会想杀了我的
She's gonna want to kill me, too.
她不会
She won't.
你不能确定
You don't know that.
我能
I do.
因为如果要杀你她得找我
'Cause I'm the one she'd ask to do it.
告诉我你不会做傻事
Tell me you're not gonna do anything stupid.
我不会
I won't.
看着我说
Look at me and say it.
我不会做傻事
I'm not gonna do anything stupid.
别再那么生气了
Oh, don't be so mad anymore.
你♥爸♥刚走
Your daddy just left.
我知道
I know.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你喝高了吗
Did you have that much to drink?
我有过一个孩子 妈妈
I had a baby, mama.
他死了
He died.
救命 他一直追我
Help! He won't stop chasing me!
你俩在干什么
What are you two doing?
离开奥菲利亚外婆的厨房♥ 不然回家
Get out of Mama Ophelia's kitchen, or you're going home,
就吃不到甜点了
and that is without dessert.
不 妈妈
No, Mommy!
-听着 -你答应过的
- Listen -- - You promised!
妈妈今晚没时间管熊孩子
Mommy does not have time for immature children tonight.
别让安娜梅姨妈看到你们的熊样
Now, listen, show Auntie Anna Mae that you better than that.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
你说过你想了解我
You said you wanted to know me.
我很开心
I had a good time.
你等着见我家人吧
Just wait till you meet my family.
你打算永远保守孩子的秘密吗
Were you planning on keeping the baby a secret forever?
我本来会告诉你的
I would've told you.
什么时候
When?
如果它没死
When it lived.
但事情不是那样 对吧
But that didn't happen, did it?
所以你的生活才这么凌乱
It's why your life is just upside down.
孩子的阴影一直笼罩着你
You've been dragging this baby's shadow around with you.
所以山姆被杀了 你被枪击
It's what got Sam murdered, you shot --
是我想中枪的
I wanted to get shot.
你说什么
What are you saying?
你有没有觉得人生太艰难了
Don't you ever feel like it's all too hard?
安娜梅
Anna Mae.
你觉得人生很艰难
The reason why you feel it's so hard
是因为你想全靠自己
is because you're trying to do it all alone.
我得睡了
I need to sleep.
-天啊 -怎么
- Oh, my God. - What?
华♥莱♥士♥·马奥尼
Wallace Mahoney.
安娜丽丝在俄亥俄州帮这个有钱人打过官司
He's some rich guy Annalise did a case for in Ohio.
告诉探员 萝斯在审问时说
Just tell the agent that Rose told you during the interview
她被马奥尼一家威胁了
that she was threatened by the Mahoney family.
所以她当时愿意出庭作假证
That's why she was willing to lie on the stand.
伊芙 拜托
Eve, please.
我想自己做 但我会被取消律师资格
Now, I'd do it myself, but I'd get disbarred.
或者更糟
Or worse.
这些人很危险
These people are dangerous,
尤其是如果你对我说的是真的
especially if what you're telling me is true,
别这样了
so stop it.
那孩子经历的事是悲剧
What happened to that boy is sad,
但我们都会经历悲剧
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表