剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Yes, he called,
但他好像也不明白
but he seemed just as confused
为什么我会代理他
as to why I'd ever represent him.
我试着摸清你留下的
And I tried to connect the dots,
蛛丝马迹 把这些线索联♥系♥起来
follow whatever crumbs you think you left,
但唯一说得通的解释...
but the only explanation that makes any sense --
勉强说得通的...
if you can say that --
就是你们俩杀了你丈夫
is that the two of you killed your husband!
那是伊芙·拉斯洛 是吧
That's Eve Rothlo, right?
-伊芙·拉斯洛是谁 -别挡道
- Who's Eve Rothlo? - Go away.
-她来做什么 -她怎么认识安娜丽丝的
- Why is she here? - How does she know Annalise?
我说 这人到底是谁啊
Again, who is this lady?
她是死囚律师
She's a death-row attorney.
她成立了免罪团
She founded the exoneration group.
原来是个自♥由♥党人
Oh, so she's a liberal.
难怪我不认识她
No wonder I don't know who she is.
你能小声点吗
Will you please lower your voice?
为什么
Why?
因为我说对了 你杀了人吗
Because I'm right -- you're a killer?
不是内特干的
Nate didn't do it.
因为他是你男朋友
Are you saying that just
你才这么说的吗
'cause he's your boyfriend?
他不是我的男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
当然不是了
Mm, I'm sure.
我调查了一下他
I looked him up, by the way.
看到了那惨兮兮的眼神
Saw those sad eyes.
还有那尸体
And that body?
但我对自己说 "别接 伊芙
But I said to myself, "Don't do it, eve.
屏蔽他的号♥码
Block his number,
如果这事对安娜丽丝来说真的很重要的话
because if this was actually important to Annalise,
她会亲自联♥系♥你的"
she'd contact you herself."
你知道我不能那么做
You know I couldn't do that.
我只知道
I know nothing
这事根本就莫名其妙
except for the fact that this is insane.
谁会做这种事 安娜丽丝
Who does this, Annalise --
几年都不联♥系♥一个人 甚至躲着他们
barely speaks to someone for years, avoids them even,
然后却通过一个陌生人联♥系♥对方
then reaches out via stranger?
我没有其他人可以求助了
I had no one else to call.
你可没跟我求助
You didn't call.
这样我们之间就不会有
So that there would be no record
通讯记录了
of contact between us.
是因为有什么见不得人的事吗
Because there's something to hide?
告诉我 安娜丽丝
Tell me, Annalise,
是你们俩合谋干的吗
did the two of you do this together?
-不是 -是你雇内特干的吗
- No. - u202dYou paid Nate to do it?
-不是 -是你威胁他干的吗
- No. - u202dYou blackmailed him?
告诉我到底发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我不能告诉你
I can't.
好 那我走了
All right. Then I'm leaving.
等等 我无法告诉你任何可以帮你
Listen, there is nothing that I can tell you
打赢内特案子的东西
to help you win Nate's case.
说什么赢不赢的
I won't win his case
这案子我根本就不会接
because I'm not taking it.
你就不能单纯为了我接了这案子吗
Can you just do this for me, please?!
为了你 因为我们很亲密吗
Just do it for you, because we're so close?
他是无辜的 好吗
He's innocent, right?
这我向你保证 我可以保证
I promise you that. I promise.
-不接 -伊芙...
- No. - u202dEve --
这里不是法庭 安娜丽丝 你不能操控我
This isn't court, Annalise. You can't play me.
那你为什么要过来
Then why did you come here, huh?
不仅仅是来告诉我你拒接这个案子吧
It wasn't just to tell me no, right?
你想帮我
You want to help me.
我恨你
I hate you so much.
所以安娜丽丝想让你们给他们的律师下套
So, Annalise wants you to trick their lawyer
-让他在法庭上犯错 -奥利弗
- into making a mistake in court... - u202dOliver.
这样她就能趁虚而入 为那俩疯子辩护
So she can then swoop in and represent the two crazies
那俩绑了父母还杀了他们的冷血疯子
who tied up and shot their parents in cold blood?
你知道是他们干的吧
You know they did it, right?
他们竟然说什么都没听到
I mean, they claim u202dthey didn't hear anything,
明明那时候他们都在房♥子里
but they were inside the house at the time of the murder.
你看我一眼啊 靠
Look up, damn it!
康纳尔 不行 我们得等等
Connor, no! We have to wait.
是啊 上♥床♥可以等等 但可以做别的
Yeah, for sex sex, u202dbut we can do other stuff.
我不能
I can't.
连帮我一把都不行吗
Well, can you at least help a brother out?
我知道了 这跟我们俩无关
Oh, so this wasn't about us at all.
-你只是想自己爽 -不是
- This was about you getting off. u202d- No.
我还傻傻地在这里帮你工作
And here I was, so generously trying to help you do your job.
我的工作现在简直一团糟
My job's a train wreck right now,
是 我承认
And, yes, I admit it.
我的老二现在的确想爽一把
My penis is really craving an orgasm.
-我道歉 -你没明白
- I'm sorry. - You don't get it.
如果有传染给你的风险
I'm not going to be able to enjoy any sex
我是没办法享受性♥爱♥的
if I'm worried I'm putting you in danger.
-我已经开始服药了 -两周后才有作用
- I'm on prep. - You have two more weeks before it works,
再说了 你甚至还不确定
not to mention you can't know for sure
是否真的想要这个
if you really want this.
你说的"这个" 指的是你吗
By "this," do you mean you?
这我可非常确定
Because I do know that.
我再也不会
Look, I'm not going to leave you
因为这么点小事就离开你了
just because of something that's not that big of a deal anymore.
这不是小事
It is a big deal!
可能对你来说没什么了不起的
Okay, maybe -- maybe not for you,
但对我来说...
but for me...
这不是什么小事
it's a big deal.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
我真的很想留在这里
I really want to be here,
非常想
more than anything,
就算再禁欲14天也没问题
even if that means being celibate for 14 more days.
是13天
Well, 13 days.
你第一次吃药是上周日九点半
You took your first pill at 9:30 last Sunday,
所以准确地说 还有13天 不是14天
so technically, it's 13 days from now, not 14.
哈普斯托兄妹走上法庭
无名氏 宾夕法尼亚州
他又开始了
He's doing it again --
过去两个晚上都在网上找无名氏的消息
Searching Jane Does just like he did last two nights.
所以呢
So?
说明他知道丽贝卡死了
So it means he knows Rebecca's dead.
也有可能是他怕她已经死了
Or he's just afraid that she's dead.
你在监视他们所有人吗
Are you spying on each of them,
还是只想把事全推在韦斯身上
or Wes is the only one you're trying to pin this on?
你觉得是我杀了丽贝卡吗
You think I killed Rebecca?
你迫不及待地想在毫无证据的情况下
You're very eager to blame this on a young man
把罪责全推在这个年轻人身上
that you have no solid evidence on.
所以 是你干的吗
So...did you?
是你干的我也不会生气
I won't be mad if you did it.
我只会气你骗我
I'll just be mad that you're lying.
安娜丽丝 你知道我光说不练的
Annalise, you know I just talk a big game.
我会监控他们所有人的电脑
I'll clone all their computers,
看有没有疑点
see if anything weird comes up.
等等
Wait.
如果你是对的 真是韦斯干的
If you're right, that it was Wes,
我有个法子能查出来
I have a way to find out.
你是打算直说呢
Are we ever gonna have this out,
还是你准备一直惩罚我
or are you gonna keep punishing me
直到我猜出你到底在心烦什么
until I figure out exactly what's been bothering you?
我没在烦心
Nothing's been bothering me.
昨天课上你对我态度很不好
Well, you were pretty upset with me in class yesterday.
我整晚忙着写论文
I'd been up all night working on a paper.
估计是累了吧
I was tired, I guess.
抱歉
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表