剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
No. We use it.
我建议凯勒布接受认罪协议
I'm advising Caleb to take the plea deal.
为什么呢
But why?
因为他在家里跟我承认了
Because he confessed to me at the house.
所以呢 辛克莱尔又没证据
So? Sinclair's got no case.
何况她从来没赢过我们
Plus, we've been handing her her ass this whole time.
情况变了
That's not true anymore.
凯勒布给我看了他藏枪的地方
Caleb showed me where he was hiding the gun.
在地下室的一个工具箱里
It's in a toolbox in the basement.
但他为什么这么做
But why'd he do it?
因为凯瑟琳
Because of Catherine.
他们年轻时就睡在一起了
They've been sleeping together since they were teenagers
最终向俄苏拉和格兰特坦白一切
and finally confessed to Ursula and Grant.
之后他们威胁要将此事公之于众
And then they threatened to go public with it.
他们的父母也威胁他们说
Their parents threatened them back --
威胁要把他们从遗嘱中撤掉
threatened to cut them out of the will.
凯勒布那天晚上爆发了
Caleb snapped that night.
这是什么情况
What is this?
我们有搜索这栋宅邸的授权令
We have a warrant to search the premises.
我们不能直接把枪藏起来吗
Can't we just hide the gun, though?
我本也是这样想的 但现在凯瑟琳也知道了
Well, that's what I thought, but now Catherine knows, too.
她跟凯勒布说要去警局
She told Caleb that she would go to the police
说出事情的全部经过
and tell them everything.
我让凯勒布给辛克莱尔打电♥话♥ 接受协议
I told Caleb to call Sinclair, take the deal.
冷血谋杀父母只判三十年已经很不错了
30 years for killing your parents in cold blood is not bad.
夜校都不教怎样会违反宪法第四修正案吗
Do they teach Fourth Amendment violations in night school?
因为这东西看着就是这样
'cause this is what this is.
你没有正当理由
You have no probable cause here,
所有法官都会赞同我的说法
and any judge is gonna agree with me.
去吧 给法官打电♥话♥
Go ahead. Call the judge.
到那时候 我们连凶器都找到了
By that time, we'll have found our murder weapon.
辛克莱尔女士
Ms. Sinclair?
-这是怎么一回事 -闭嘴
- What the hell is going on? - Quiet.
没找到 地下室没有
No luck. Basement's clear.
再去找
Check it again.
我们把地下室翻了个底朝天 没有发现枪
We turned over the whole thing. No gun, no anything.
几点了
What time is it?
协议今天下午五点后作废
The offer expires after 5:00 p.m. today.
五点十五
5:15.
我在警局
I'm at the station.
-菲利普在这里 -什么
- Philip's here. - What?!
他在录口供
He's giving a statement.
他到警局多久了
How long has he been in there?
半小时吧
About...a half-hour.
他说了什么
What's he saying?
我会查清楚的
I'll find out.
我觉得我能解决
I think I can fix this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你不用知道
You don't need to know.
不 内特 你刚刚拿回工作
No, Nate, you just got your job back.
我已经决定了 一会聊
And I already made up my mind. We'll talk later.
犯罪记录数据库
精神分♥裂♥
逮捕及拘留记录
菲利普·杰瑟普
让我猜猜 这人有记录
Let me guess. Our guy's got a record?
这是他两年以来第三次
This is his third time reporting a stalking incident
报案说被人跟踪了
in the past two years.
这次又发疯了
So, he's off his lithium again.
我们至少得查一查
We at least need to look into it.
同意 明天
Agreed. Tomorrow.
而现在 有个人
But right now, there is a guy
在酒吧等你
waiting at the bar to meet you.
-又给我介绍表弟吗 -侄子
- Another cousin? - Nephew.
你会喜欢他的 他甚至有工作
You'll like him. He's even got a job.
她一联♥系♥我我就让她给你回电♥话♥
I will have her call you back as soon as I hear from her.
太适合你了 秘书风
It suits you -- the secretary schtick.
谢谢
Thanks...
做一个如此支持我的男朋友
for being such a supportive boyfriend.
我是在保护你
I'm protecting you.
你觉得她会突然开始在乎你吗
You think she actually cares about you all of a sudden?
你只不过是嫉妒她选了我没有选你
You're just being jealous because she picked me over you,
真不可爱
and it's not cute.
不 我在安娜丽丝身边很久了
No. I've just been around the Annalise block a few times
我知道她是在邦妮回来前利用你而已
and know she's just using you till Bonnie's back.
或者实际上我很尊敬她
Or I actually admire her.
卡斯蒂洛小姐将来会成为另一个我
Miss Castillo could be me one day.
但你 你连我要的DNA报告都搞不定
But you? You can't even get me DNA results when I need them.
我尽力了
I'm doing my best.
还不够
Not good enough.
法律事务所
Law office of --
凯勒布 慢慢说
Caleb? Slow down.
她在哪里
Where is she?
已经进去了 她背着我打了电♥话♥
Already in there. She must've called her behind my back.
真好奇是谁教她的
I wonder who taught her that move.
终于
Finally.
我要去找你上司
I'm gonna go to your boss
告诉他你不止一次和我的委托人
and tell him that you've been having ex parte dealings
单方面接触
not once but twice with my clients,
他会把你这乡巴佬
and he's gonna send your hick ass back
送回老家去
to whatever haystack you crawled out of!
我是康乃狄克州的
I'm from Connecticut.
别因为你的委托人帮你尽了责而生气
And don't be upset that your client did your job for you.
实际上她谈下来的条件比你还好点
In fact, she negotiated a better deal than you would've --
她10年 她哥哥不用坐牢
10 years while her brother serves none.
我绝不会让这份协议生效的
No way am I gonna let that go through.
-但我要你这么做 -我不在乎
- But I want you to. - I don't care.
没有那个正常的法官会同意
There's no judge in their right mind who would let this fly!
我们一小时后就能见分晓
I guess we'll find out in an hour.
加勒特法官只有中午有时间
Noon was the only time Judge Garret had available.
到时候见
See you then.
我不会改变主意的
I'm not changing my mind.
我知道
I know.
看着我的眼睛告诉我你有罪
So, look me in the eye and tell me you're guilty.
因为如果你真的
'cause 10 years for killing your parents
谋杀了父母
is a deal I can get behind,
十年大狱我也能接受
but only if you actually did it.
我没有杀他们
I didn't do it.
-那你为什么这么做 -为了凯勒布
- Then why are you doing this? - 'cause of Caleb.
他没有犯罪
He's not guilty,
但为了保护我 他也会接受那份协议
but he'll take the deal if that means protecting me.
但哪怕一次 我也得照顾他
But for once, I have to take care of him.
你不是在照顾他 你在惩罚他
You're not taking care of him. You're punishing him.
我不同意
I don't agree.
你也不用理解
And you don't have to understand that,
但我需要你做好你的工作
but you do have to be my lawyer here.
我要接受认罪协议
We're taking the deal.
她脑子糊涂了
She's not thinking straight,
我们不能由着她胡来
so we have to think for her.
打电♥话♥ 叫大家来这里集♥合♥
Call the house. Tell everyone to get here.
他们已经在路上了
They're already on their way.
我们会想办法证明认罪协议无效
We'll research the grounds to vitiate a guilty plea
让法官拒绝这个协议
and force the judge to reject the deal.
我们会想办法的
We're on it.
辛克莱尔背着我们与我们的委托人谈判
Sinclair negotiated with our client without our knowledge.
那么我们可以告她妨碍
So, we sue for interference
律师和委托人之间的关系
in our attorney/client relationship.
然后呢 向律师协会报告吗
And what? Report her to the State Bar?
那要花上好几天
That's gonna take days.
我们只有25分钟了
We only have 25 minutes.
我们可以告诉法官助理检察官违反了4.2规则
We can tell the judge the A.D.A. broke Rule 4.2,
也就是违反了职业准则
which is about professional conduct.
-我们可以要求对其进行处罚 -15分钟
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表