剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
-那就解释一下钱吧 -那是丽贝卡的封口费
- Explain the cash. - Hush money for Rebecca.
-斯坦福 -我希望你能和我一起去
- Stanford. - I want you to come with me.
你的学生在我的助理检察官被谋杀当晚
Your students were at the crime scene
出现在犯罪现场
the night my A.D.A. Was murdered.
用这些邮件找到菲利普
Use these e-mails to find Philip.
别反抗
Stop fighting me!
他们知道菲利普在城里
They knew Philip was in town.
-什么 -凯勒布
- What? - Caleb.
他失踪了
He's missing.
警♥察♥抓到他之前
Nobody goes anywhere by themselves
谁都不许独自行动
until the police catch him.
这一切都怪我
I blame myself for all of it.
-抱走他 -你强♥暴♥了她
- Take him! - You raped her.
后来就有了那个男孩 你的儿子 克里斯多夫
And then came that boy, your son, Christophe.
我的父亲 他死了
My father, he's dead.
他活得好好的
He's very much alive,
他叫华♥莱♥士♥·马奥尼
and his name is Wallace Mahoney.
你这么做是为了山姆
You did it for Sam.
不能让她知道
She can't know.
是你让弗兰克去杀了莱拉的
You're the one that ordered Frank to kill Lila.
我的宝贝回家了
There's my baby! She come home!
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
-你是最后一个见到她的人 -这可说不准
- You were the last person to see her. - We don't know that.
但是我们都知道她把所有人都赶了出去
Well, we do know that she kicked everyone
只留下了你
out of the house except for you.
说真的 她要跟你谈什么
Seriously, what did she want to talk to you about?
那不关你们的事
That's none of your business.
安娜丽丝失踪了 凯勒布失踪了
Annalise is missing. Caleb is missing.
所有事都关我们的事
Everything's our business now.
-安娜丽丝失踪了 -你去哪儿了
- Annalise is missing? - Where have you been?
宿醉 她去哪儿了
Hung over. Where'd she go?
需要我们告诉你"失踪"是什么意思吗
Do you need us to define the word "Missing" for you?
都别嚷嚷了 行吗
Oh, can everyone stop yelling, please?
我可以黑进她的信♥用♥卡♥
I can hack into her credit cards.
-太棒了 -小奥真是救世主
- Perfect. - O-man to the rescue.
-谁都不许黑安娜丽丝 -你确定吗
- No one's hacking Annalise. - Are you sure?
内特昨天之后就没见过她
Nate hasn't seen her since yesterday.
你昨晚什么时候离开的
What time did you leave here last night?
我不确定 九点吧
I don't know. 9:00?
有人能证明
And do you have someone
你离开之后去了哪儿吗
that can vouch for your whereabouts after that?
-有人能给你证明吗 -有 就坐在那儿
- Do you? - Yeah. He's sitting right there.
我们是不是该报♥警♥
Shouldn't we be calling the police?
不 不 小奥 这屋里的都不相信警♥察♥
No, no, no, O-man. We don't trust the po-po in this house.
-我得和你谈谈 -现在不行
- I need to talk to you. - Not now.
弗兰克
Frank.
我喝醉了 很生气 很愚蠢
I was drunk and mad and stupid,
但是我跟她说了我不会告诉其他人
but I told her I wouldn't tell anyone else,
所以说不通是吗
so it doesn't really make sense, right,
这事和她的失踪有关系
that it's related to why she's gone?
说得通
It does.
为什么
Why?
弗兰克 告诉我
Frank, just tell me.
512房♥间
Room 512.
来吗
Are you coming?
你去过狒狮城吗
You ever been to Fishtown?
等等
Wait.
十年前
十年前
怎么了
Something wrong?
比做♥爱♥更好的事
What's better than sex.
你觉得我是男妓
You think I'm a gigolo?
我知道你是什么人
I know what you are.
你是想改变人生
So, you want to change your life,
还是愿意继续做安娜丽丝·基廷的走狗
or are you happy just to stay Annalise Keating's bitch?
弗兰克
Frank.
告诉我
Just tell me.
我们找到她了
We found her.
奥利弗找到她了
Well, Oliver did.
她买♥♥了张去孟菲斯的机票
She bought a plane ticket to Memphis.
孟菲斯有什么
What's in Memphis?
她妈妈
Her mother.
她为什么去那儿
Why would she go there?
你来告诉她
You want to tell her?
来电
邦尼
塞拉斯丁
Celestine!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我忘了你一直都跟杀人犯打交道
I forgot you're around murderers all the time.
你呼噜打得真响
You were snoring so nice.
我还以为我又回到10岁那会儿了
I thought I was 10 years old again.
你刚下班回来
You just home from work?
我来看看妈妈
I stopped by to check on Mama,
但没说两句她就让我
but only got two words in before she told me
声音小点好不要吵醒你
to quiet my loud mouth so as not to wake you.
我以为她得了自发性痴呆
I figured she'd come down with a spontaneous case of dementia.
她说她不知道你会待多久
She said she's not sure how long you're staying.
好了 我不问了
Fine. I won't pry.
除非这就是你来的原因
Unless that's why you came.
你给我打住
You need to stop right there,
不然我就得让你出去了
or else I'm gonna make you leave.
让我
Make me?
这更像是我的房♥间而不是你的
This is more my room than yours.
我只看见了我的奖杯
I only see my trophies over there.
你还是那么自大[big head引申义]
You still haven't lost that big head.
那是因为我有那资本
That's 'cause I can back it up.
你屁♥股♥很大而你有那资本[big head字面义]
It's your big head you can back up?
那个资本我也有
And I could still back that up, too.
我一个小时前就让你上来了吧
Didn't I send you up here about an hour ago?
安娜梅不让我走
Anna Mae wouldn't let me leave.
安娜梅会求着你离开
Anna Mae begging you to leave
好让她多睡会儿觉
just so she can get her some more sleep.
回答是不行
The answer's no.
很快就有人过来了
In a few minutes, you'll have some people coming up here.
你得给我穿着像个大人物一样下楼去
And you up under these covers looking like "Who shot John?"
女儿 起床洗澡去
Girl, get up and get in the shower.
妈妈
Oh, Mama.
你怎么了 犯傻了吗
What's wrong with you? You stupid?
你觉得大家知道你回来了
You think we won't have a little get-together
不会来聚一聚
when we know you're back?
去洗澡 安娜梅
Get in the shower, Anna Mae.
我说了 去洗澡
I said get in the shower!
只有几个人而已
It's just a few people.
我骗你的 全都来了
I'm lying. It's everyone.
逍遥法外
第二季 第十五集
放松
Relax.
我跟他们说了
I told them the first person
谁敢提起你那些闹剧就会被我踢出去
to bring up any of your drama gets kicked out.
吃不到香蕉布丁
No banana pudding.
安娜梅
Anna Mae!
看看是谁回来了
Look who's come on home to the holler!
姨妈你真有范
Oh, Auntie, you're so country.
这不是米歇尔·奥巴马吗
Is that Michelle Obama?!
我们很高兴你回来 表姐
We just glad to have you for a visit, cuz.
你准备好飞回费城了吗
You ready to jump on a plane back to Philly?
你头发真好
Oh, you and all this hair.
她是哪儿人
Where did she come from?
肯定是某个高贵的地方
Somewhere fancy, I'm guessing.
听着 塞拉斯丁告诉过你玛琳的事吗
Hey, listen, did, uh, Celestine tell you about Marlene?
别说了 西奥
Don't, Theo.
我一定要告诉她
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表