剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
This is insane.
你已经疯了
You're insane.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
他们杀了山姆 亚设
They killed Sam, Asher.
什么
What?
不是邦尼杀的
It wasn't Bonnie.
她那么说是为了保护他们
She just said that to protect them.
山姆袭击丽贝卡所以被他们杀了
But Sam attacked Rebecca, and they killed Sam,
而我一直以来都在帮他们掩盖罪行
and I've been covering for them the whole time.
现在轮到他们帮你掩盖罪行了
And now they're gonna help cover for you.
你为什么要这样对我们
Why are you doing this to us?
因为所有这些 所发生的一切
Because all of this... everything that's happened...
辛克莱尔揪着我不放 利用亚设以及这件事
Sinclair coming after me, using Asher, now this...
这一切都始于你们四个人干的好事
it all started with what the four of you did!
赶快做事吧
Now, let's get to work!
我约艾米莉·辛克莱尔来这里看这把枪和照片
I called Emily Sinclair here to show her the gun and this photo.
就在那时凯瑟琳突然回家
And that's when Catherine came home unexpected
杀了辛克莱尔
and killed Sinclair.
不会有人相信这个说法的
There is no way that anyone believes that.
我们甚至连凯瑟琳是否有罪也不知道
And we don't even know that Catherine's guilty.
你们明知内特是无辜的
Well, you knew Nate was innocent,
但你们照样和我联手陷害他
but you were still okay with me framing him.
我们在她房♥间里发现一把枪
We found a gun in her room,
一张照片 证明她和菲利普有联♥系♥
a photo connecting her to Philip.
连她哥哥都相信是她干的
Her own brother even believes that she did it.
你们也许不信 但我信
You may not believe it, but I do,
而我是专家 所以照我说的做
and I'm the expert, so you do what I say.
可是凯瑟琳不在这儿啊
Catherine's not here, though.
这事有人在办了
That's being taken care of.
怎么办
Taken care of how?
你是说杀掉她吗
You mean kill her?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
我们的说法就是凯瑟琳在这儿撞死了辛克莱尔
So Catherine ran over Sinclair here. That's our story.
我们的说法无关紧要
Our story doesn't matter.
当然重要了 否则这一切说不通
Of course it does. Otherwise, none of this makes sense.
我们不用这一切说得通
We don't need it to make sense.
我们只需要让这一切看起来无比混乱
We just need it to look like chaos,
留下一个混乱的犯罪现场给警方
to leave the police a crime scene that's a mess.
理清案情是他们的工作 不是我们的
It's their job to make sense out of it, not ours.
我是艾米莉·辛克莱尔 请留言
This is Emily Sinclair. Please leave a message.
辛克莱尔 我是安娜丽丝·基廷
Sinclair, this is Annalise Keating.
我在哈普斯托宅邸给你打电♥话♥
I'm calling from the Hapstall mansion,
我现在马上要见你
and I need to speak to you immediately.
我刚刚在凯瑟琳的画室中
It involves evidence that I've just been made aware of
发现了证据
inside Catherine's studio.
太棒了
Great.
触碰尸体好让我们难辞其咎
Let's make ourselves more culpable by touching the body.
闭嘴赶紧抬
Shut up and lift.
请赶快过来 时间宝贵
So come right away. Time is of the essence.
弗兰克 是我
Frank, it's me.
你找到她了吗
Do you have eyes on her?
正往她那儿去
Headed her way now.
我得给她下几粒药
How many pills do I give her?
-别把她弄死就行 -就是说你也不知道
- Enough not to kill her. - So you don't know, either.
我一个人搞不来 弗兰克
I can't figure this out on my own, Frank!
好吧 我知道了 只是...
Okay, I got it. Just...
你确定要这样做吗
You sure about all this?
现在质疑我有帮助吗
How is doubting me right now helping?
我只是想说 还有其他办法能保护二货脸
I'm just saying, there are other ways to protect doucheface.
我不是保护他 我是在保护内特
I'm not trying to protect him. I'm trying to protect Nate.
他今天冲辛克莱尔发火
He blew up at Sinclair today,
而且那辆车里都是他的指纹
and his prints are all over that car.
拜托你帮我保护他
So please, u202djust help me protect him.
-韦斯 -你得来趟哈普斯托宅邸
- Wes? u202d- You need to come to the Hapstall mansion.
我们都在 安娜丽丝
We're here, and Annalise...
她想保护你 或者说她觉得是在保护你
She's trying to protect you, or she thinks she is.
-她已经失控了 -慢慢说
- She's lost it. - Slow down.
只有你能阻止她
You're the only one that can stop her.
阻止她什么
From what?
艾米莉·辛克莱尔死了
Emily Sinclair is dead.
我本应该和凯勒布一起待在我公♥寓♥里
I'm supposed to be in my apartment with Caleb.
现在还来得及
It's not too late.
我是凯瑟琳·哈普斯托 请留言
This is Catherine Hapstall. Please leave a message.
凯瑟琳 我是安娜丽丝
Catherine, it's Annalise.
来电
内特
我知道你很害怕 但你不能继续下去了
I know you're scared, but you've got to stop this.
你给我机会我才能保护你
I can't protect you unless you let me.
给我个机会吧
So give me a chance.
停下
Stop.
好了
Okay.
你抬她胳膊
Take her arms.
做不到
No way.
我退出
I'm out.
-康纳尔 -你和她一样有病
- Connor. - Look, you're just as sick as her.
这很明显 但我不会做的
That's clear now, but I'm not doing this.
米凯拉 你之前做过
Michaela, you've done this before.
没错
Exactly.
所以我不要再做一次
I'm not doing it again.
凯瑟琳 我知道你担心这事看上去很糟
You're worried what it all looks like, Catherine, I know,
但真的没有那么糟糕
but it's not as bad as it seems.
我还是可以解决的
I can still fix this.
我们应该把它扔进游泳池 对吧
We should put it in the pool, right?
你的指纹
Your fingerprints -- they're --
即便我们擦无数次 把它埋了
even if we wipe it down a million times, bury it,
但它上面依旧布满证据
there's still evidence all over it,
但氯气可以消除一切
but the chlorine could destroy all of it,
而且警♥察♥也得花几天才能找到
and it'll take the police days to find it.
不行 我们什么都不做
No. u202dWe're not doing anything.
这是个好主意
It's a good idea.
内特已经在路上了
Nate's on his way.
-我给他打电♥话♥告诉了他一切 -韦斯
- I called and told him everything. - u202dWes.
他知道该怎么做 他是警♥察♥
He'll know what to do. He's a cop.
没错
Exactly.
如果想成功我们需要他的帮助
We need his help if this is gonna work.
她失控了
She's not okay.
康纳尔
Connor!
搬她的腿
Get her legs.
不想来就别来
If you don't want to come, then don't.
能不能先想一想
Okay, u202dbut just think for a second.
不要再找借口了 这次不能再这么做了
No more excuses. We know better this time.
等等
Wait.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
拦下他们
Stop them.
站住
Stop!
米凯拉 不要
Michaela, no.
我知道你的感受 凯瑟琳
I know how you feel, Catherine,
因为没有什么比
'cause there's nothing scarier
没做坏事却被指控更让人恐惧
than being accused of something that you didn't do.
但正因如此你才应该回来
But that's why you need to come back to the house --
你才不会有嫌疑
so you don't look guilty.
有空房♥
凯瑟琳
201房♥
现在没有决定要做
There is no decision here.
决定已经做好了 而且你同意了
It was already made, and you agreed,
所以你要不就加入我们
So either get on board,
不然下一个死的就是你
or you're the next dead body out there.
给我
Give it to me.
不可能成功的
This isn't gonna work.
把她扔下去也不能掩盖我做的事
The fall won't hide what I did.
我撞了她
I hit her.
狠狠地
Hard.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表