剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
They want to make this into a story they can understand.
-那故事没用 -我知道
- That story's played out. - I know.
我们第三次约会我就告诉史蒂文了
I told Steven on our third date.
有人能证明史蒂文知道吗
Can anyone vouch that Steven knew?
-安娜丽丝 -我不是为自己问
- Annalise. - I'm not asking for myself.
我是为了能给你辩护
I'm asking so I can defend you.
有 有人能证明
Yes. There's people that can vouch for it.
他们不知道的是他一直打我
What they didn't know is that he was beating me,
因为我反复帮他遮掩
because I covered up for him again and again.
我只是受不了了
I just couldn't take it anymore.
为什么要安排犯罪现场
Why stage the crime scene?
我把现场夸大了
I exaggerated it.
为什么
Why?
因为我知道没人会相信我
Because I knew no one would believe me.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是知道
Because I do.
你不知道 而如今他们很有可能会发现事实
No, you don't, and now there's a chance that they'll find out.
茜茜·麦克唐纳德
Cece Mcdonald.
她杀了个人...
She killed a man...
那人因为她是变性人而攻击她
for attacking her because she was trans.
本是自卫 最后她却被迫接受认罪协议
It was self-defense, but she had to take the deal
被关进男子监狱
and she ended up in a men's prison
因为她知道没有人会相信她
because she knew u202dno one would believe her.
我需要他们相信我
I needed them to believe me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧什么
Okay what?
让我们给这群混♥蛋♥一个教训
Let's teach u202dthese bastards a lesson.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
当然重要
It does.
弗兰克在丽贝卡失踪那晚用了仓库
Frank used his storage locker the night Rebecca disappeared.
我进去后发现了一个装满了钱的旅行箱
I went inside and found all this cash in a suitcase.
很好
Great.
告诉你的朋友 他叫什么名字
Tell your friend. What's his name?
他因为贩毒进了监狱
He's in jail for dealing,
但我觉得是被安娜丽丝陷害的
but I think Annalise set him up.
你听到我的话了吗
Are you hearing what I'm saying?
不
No.
我受够了
And I'm done...
我再也不想和安娜丽丝有任何瓜葛
with anything having to do with Annalise.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
Stop calling me.
会不会是内贼呢 以前我家也有过
What about the staff? You know, my family used to have
手脚不太干净的佣人 叫波莱特
this one sticky-fingered maid named Paulette.
她的孩子总是穿我的T恤
Her kid would show up wearing my T-shirts.
这小翘臀太值得你和他喝上几杯了
That is an ass that you could rest a drink on.
你又变回单身了
Hey. u202dYou're a single lady again.
可以去试试
You could hit that.
上一次你建议我试一试
The last time I "hit that" with a guy you suggested,
结果发现这人有三张贩毒通缉令
he turned out to have three drug arrest warrants on him.
李维吗
Levi?
对 我今早给警♥察♥局打了电♥话♥
Yeah. Called the police station this morning.
好消息是他将被遣返回
Good news is they're shipping his ass
佐治亚州把牢底坐穿
back to Georgia so he can rot in jail there.
你在约会这方面运气不太好
You've had a little bad luck in the dating department,
但凯勒布也许是无辜的
but Caleb is innocent, maybe,
让他看起来非常秀色可餐呢
which makes him totally porkable.
他并不无辜
He's not innocent.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
如果你没有谋杀却被起诉
If you're charged with a murder you didn't commit,
你就会责备除自己以外的所有人
you'd want to blame anyone but yourself,
甚至把错怪在亲生父母头上
even your birth parents.
我们又要重新考虑亲生父母了吗
We're considering u202dthe birth parents again?
不是
No.
我的天
Oh, my God.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
它在录音
It's recording.
这是谁的
Who's is that?
-凯瑟琳的 -她在偷录我们的谈话
- It's Catherine's. - She's recording us?
-删掉 -她会知道的
- Delete it. - She'll know.
那也比让她听到我们说他们是杀人犯好
Well, it's better than letting her hear us say they're killers.
请输入密♥码♥解锁
有密♥码♥
It's got a pass code.
是4713
It's 4713.
你们也没资格因为我偷录你们说话而生气
And you don't get to be mad I recorded you.
你对我说谎 还有你 所以我觉得
You lied to me, as did you, so I figured
也该了解一下我们的律师
we might as well know what our lawyers were saying
是怎么看我们的
about us for once.
我不知道这两件事哪个更蠢
I don't know what's more idiotic.
在当事人家里说他们的坏话
Bad mouthing our clients in their own home
还是被他们听到
or getting caught doing it.
-我觉得是后者 -我会和凯勒布解释
- I'd say the latter. - I'll talk to Caleb, explain --
他刚打来电♥话♥ 他不想让你们再跟这个案子
He just called. He doesn't want any of you near this case.
这里面没有我 对吧
But not me, right?
至少告诉我
You know, at least tell me
在嫌犯这方面你们有所收获吧
you've made some headway on the suspect front.
全都是垃圾
You're all garbage.
你是说他们 对吧
You mean all them, right?
没有我对吧 我还是很优秀对吧
Not me? u202dI-I'm still good, right?
去找认识吉尔和史蒂文的人
Find everyone who knew Jill and Steve
看看有没有人知道他虐待她
and see if anyone witnessed the abuse.
我们还相信她吗
We believe her?
出于某些原因 我信她
For some reason, I do, yes.
安娜丽丝 坏消息
Got some bad news, Annalise.
天哪 别再有坏消息了
Oh, no. No more bad news.
真的吗
For real?
怎么了 弗兰克
What is it, Frank?
内特的妻子死了
Nate's wife's dead.
内特
Nate?
是我 安娜丽丝
It's Annalise.
我刚听说
I just heard, and...
我给你做了桃子派
I made you a peach cobbler.
我把它放在门口了
I'll just leave it right here.
塞勒斯叔叔看着倒像个连环杀手
Uncle Syrus looks like a serial killer.
他的信♥用♥卡♥记录显示案发时他在巴西
His credit cards show he was in Brazil during the murders.
家庭律师呢
The family lawyer.
那晚去了博物馆晚宴
Was at a museum gala that night.
我们为何不找出他们的亲生父母呢
Why don't we at least find out who the birth parents are?
没有哪个像样的领养机构
No respectable adoption agency is just gonna hand over
会把这些信息给我们的
that information to us.
让韦斯假装成凯勒布去问问
Then Wes can go and pretend he's Caleb.
我来演他的妻子
I can play his wife.
我们要生小孩所以需要知道病史...
We're having a baby and I need your medical history...
你得有身份证或者法庭指令
You need an I.D. or a court order.
让奥利弗黑进领养机构看记录
Then Oliver can just hack into the agency's records.
-完美 -我给他打电♥话♥
- Perfect. - I'll call him now.
不 我们的委托人说了不要往这方面查
No! Our client specifically said not to go down this road.
你这是因为迷恋凯勒布吗
Is this about your crush on Caleb?
你才迷恋凯勒布呢
You are the one who has a crush on Caleb.
我只是觉得
I simply think it's inappropriate
假设亲生父母是凶手并不合适
to characterize birth parents as murderers.
好吧 一堆废话
Okay, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
我是被领养的 我们虽然不是在说这个
I'm adopted, and no we're not talking about it, but yes,
但在这个问题上我的确存有个人情感
it means I have personal feelings about this issue,
如果不是因为我知道这都是因为
which I would consider putting aside
韦斯在发疯的话 我也许会考虑不去管它
if I didn't know that this was just Wes and his crazy.
怎么就扯上我了
How is this about me?
因为我们现在所有的困境都是因你而起
Because everything wrong about our lives is about you.
你自己整天妄想还把我们也拉下水
You continue to be paranoid and make us all paranoid.
杀了丽贝卡的人不是我
I'm not the one who killed Rebecca.
-我们根本不确定她被杀了 -没人杀她
- We don't know that anyone killed her. - No one killed rebecca.
那你们解释一下为什么丽贝卡失踪那晚
Then explain why Frank called Bruno
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表