剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
- Or we can ask for sanctions. - 15 minutes.
是凯瑟琳去找辛克莱尔签认罪协议的
Catherine went to Sinclair for a plea deal,
不是辛克莱尔找的她
not the other way around.
那又怎样 被告有权犯傻
So? A defendant has the legal right to be stupid.
-两分钟 -全体起立
- Two minutes. - All rise!
这次认罪听证会有关
This is a plea hearing
两起一级谋杀 受害人分别为
for two counts of first-degree murder
俄苏拉·哈普斯托和格兰特·哈普斯托
for the deaths of Ursula Hapstall and Grant Hapstall.
如果律师所代表的两个被告其中一个认罪
It's a conflict of interest for an attorney
那么就产生了利益冲突
to represent both defendants if one pleads guilty.
被告人可以放弃利益冲突
The defendant can waive the conflict.
-开始了 -她肯定会杀了我们
- It's starting. - She's gonna kill us.
在法庭接受认罪协议之前
Before the court accepts the plea,
请记录在案
it must be shown on record
被告人完全知情 头脑清醒
that the defendant knowingly, intelligently,
完全理解她签署的
and voluntarily understands
认罪协议的性质及其后果
the nature and consequences of her plea.
她可以提交令状质疑
She could file a writ challenging
认罪协议是否违宪
the constitutionality of the plea deal.
那要好几个月
That would take months.
除此以外
And additionally,
认罪协议需要有事实做为依据
there must be a factual basis for the plea,
而坦白说 我认为并不存在
which, frankly, I don't believe exists.
她在拖延时间 法官大人
She's stalling, Your Honor.
我只是在认真对待此事
I am merely taking the matter seriously.
鉴于哈普斯托小姐可能遭受的严厉惩罚
Given the severe punishment Miss Hapstall might endure here,
我建议在下一步行动前
I suggest that we send her out on a pre-plea sentence report
法庭向她出具认罪前审判报告
before we proceed any further.
伙计们 我们能做到的
You guys, we can do this.
或许已经太迟了
Or it's already too late
我们只是太笨了所以没发现
and we're just too dumb to know it.
基迁女士 我已经失去耐心了
Ms. Keating, I've lost my patience.
这事关一位年轻女性的命运 而非耐心
It's not about patience but of a young woman's life.
够了
Enough of this.
哈普斯托小姐 请起立
Miss Hapstall, please stand.
你是否明白 你将承认如下罪行
Do you understand that you're pleading guilty
其一
to count one of the information,
你因格兰特·哈普斯托的死
which charges you with first-degree murder
而被指控的一级谋杀
in the death of Grant Hapstall?
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
其二
And count two,
你因俄苏拉·哈普斯托的死
which charges you with first-degree murder
而被指控的一级谋杀
in the death of Ursula Hapstall?
是的
Yes.
如果本庭今日接受了你的认罪协议
And that if the court accepts your guilty pleas today,
你将无权上诉
you will not have a right to appeal them.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
哈普斯托小姐
Miss Hapstall,
你是否接受检方提出的认罪协议
do you accept the prosecution's plea offer?
别回答
Do not answer.
卡斯蒂洛小姐将来会成为另一个我
Miss Castillo could be me one day.
但你 你连我要的DNA报告都搞不定
But you? You can't even get me DNA results when I need them.
只要90分钟就可以得到五万块
90 minutes' work for $50,000.
想想你的孩子
Think about the baby.
基廷女士 我已经受够了
Ms. Keating, I've had enough of this!
我需要你的委托人回答我
I need an answer from your client.
稍等一下 法官大人
One moment, Your Honor.
我改变主意了 法官大人
I changed my mind, Your Honor.
我不接受认罪协议
I'm not accepting this deal.
我搞砸了 我彻底搞砸了
I messed it up. I messed up real bad!
不 不行 那样行不通
No. No, it's not gonna work.
我在呼吸
I am breathing.
我在努力 你能不能
I'm trying. Can you please just --
我待会儿打给你
I'll call you back.
你这病有药可医的
You know, there are meds for that.
这是什么
What is this?
凯勒布和凯瑟琳的无罪证明
Caleb and Catherine's acquittal.
但是比起像懦夫一样把它藏在文件里
But rather than bury it in boxes of discovery like a coward,
我更愿意当面跟你对质
I'm bringing it to you face-to-face.
菲利普·杰瑟普的DNA
Philip Jessup's DNA is a 99.4% match
与在案发现场提取的DNA匹配度为99.4%
to the DNA found at the crime scene,
但这还不是最棒的一点
but that's not the best part.
检测结果显示DNA缺少杂合性
The test shows an absence of heterozygosity.
他是乱♥伦♥的产物
He's the product of incest.
而我们都知道海伦娜只有一个兄弟
And we both know that Helena only had one brother.
想像一下 你的父母都很病态
Imagine, your parents are the sick ones,
而像垃圾一样被扔出去的却是你
and you're the one that gets thrown out with the trash.
我也会杀了他们的
I'd have killed them, too.
祝你好运 希望你能让陪审团相信
Good luck in getting the jury to believe
那个乱♥伦♥产下的怪胎没有杀人
that the inbred weirdo didn't do it.
你穿的是围裙吗
Are you wearing an apron?
我觉得辛苦工作之后
I figured you could use a good meal
你应该会想享用一顿美餐
after all the hard work you've been doing.
我的特制酱汁
My special sauce.
来尝一下
Taste?
不错
It's good.
早跟你说了
Told ya.
坐下吧 酒已经开了
Have a seat. Wine's open.
弗兰克
Frank...
那些事情
What happened...
我们不能一味逃避
we can't just not talk about it.
我就是不想谈
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
我没有生你的气 如果你是在担心这个的话
I'm not mad at you, if that's what you're worried about.
我们是吵架了
We had a fight.
而安娜丽丝说的
And what Annalise said --
看吧 我现在就是不想听到这个名字
See, that's the name I don't want to hear right now.
在这个公♥寓♥里不谈安娜丽丝
This apartment needs to be an Annalise-free zone.
可她是我们老板
But she's our boss.
你知道她不只是老板
You know she's more than that.
她很聪明
And she's smart.
她还知道拆散我们最好的办法
And she knows the best way to break us up
就是干涉我们
is to come between us.
我们不能让她得逞
We're not gonna let that happen.
你为什么 觉得
Why...do you think
她不想让我们在一起
she doesn't want us to be together?
因为她是安娜丽丝
'Cause she's Annalise.
现在开始不准再提她
And that's the last we're gonna mention her.
现在 坐下来 系上餐巾
Now, sit down, tie a napkin around your neck...
准备好品尝你吃过的最好吃的肉丸
and get ready to eat the best meatballs you ever had.
为什么我觉得
Why do I feel like
这一次我是真的被绑♥架♥了
I'm actually getting kidnapped this time?
我一直在想
I've just been thinking.
很显然你的人生需要更多刺♥激♥
You clearly feel the need for more thrills in your life,
所以这
so this...
就是我给你的刺♥激♥
is that!
欢迎来到刑法学课堂
Welcome to criminal law.
你是要给我讲课吗
So, are you gonna give me a lecture or something?
不 不过
No, but...
我要给你上一课
I am gonna teach you a lesson.
韦斯莱·吉宾斯
Wes Gibbins?
是我
Yeah?
请在这里签字
Sign here.
如果你真的喜欢我的画
凯瑟琳
凯瑟琳
抱歉我贸然来此
Sorry to barge in.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 凯瑟琳在吗
Nothing. Um, is Catherine here?
她睡了 怎么了 我们有什么麻烦吗
She's asleep. Why? Are we in trouble?
不不不 一切都很顺利
No, no, no. Everything's great.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表