剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
为什么这么想
Why do you think that?
因为事实如此 她死了
Because it's true -- she's dead.
为什么这么想
Why do you think that?
如果还活着她肯定早报♥警♥了
She'd have gone to the police if she was still alive,
但是她没有 因为她死了
but she didn't because she's dead.
现在我们都不需要担心了 对吧
And now none of us need to worry, right?
你得走了
You need to go.
-可是 -你在编故事
- But -- - You're making up stories
因为你实在是太闲了
'cause you got too much time on your hands.
回家去 好好读书
So go home, open a book,
你也当一次正常的法律系学生
and act like a normal law student for once.
可是
But --
如果丽贝卡跟警♥察♥说了 我们就都完了
If Rebecca talks to the police, we all go down.
你会处理好的
You're gonna take care of it?
你觉得我会杀了丽贝卡
You think I'm gonna whack Rebecca?
是劳拉
It's Laurel.
她总是到处打探
She's always sticking her head where it doesn't belong,
问一些跟她无关的问题
asking questions that don't concern her.
她那天晚上还在奖杯的事情上跟我撒谎
She lied to me about the trophy that night,
她还偷了舞会皇后的戒指
stole prom queen's ring.
她那天甚至还提议我杀了丽贝卡
She even suggested I kill Rebecca that day.
就像你说的一样
It's like you say --
总是你最怀疑不到的人
it's always the ones you least suspect,
那些内向安静的人
you know, the quiet ones.
这跟她的成长背景也对得上
It makes sense with her background, too.
她父亲 被那种人带大的孩子
Her father -- you don't grow up to be normal
长大不可能正常
when that's who raises you.
不 你会变得一团糟
No, you become messed up.
你错了
You're wrong.
我也希望我错了 安娜丽丝 但就是她
I wish I was, Annalise, but it's Laurel.
不 不是
No, it's not.
你搞错人了
You've got the wrong girl.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
不 一切都不好
No, everything is not.
拜托 我相信她
Please, I believe her.
-我们得放了她 -什么
- We have to let her go. u202d- What?
我们为了帮你们解决这件事
We have gone above and beyond here
已经做得够多的了
to try to fix this for all of you.
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
是谁干的
Who was it?
是谁放她走的
Who let her go?
是谁放她走的 见鬼
Who let her go, damn it?!
我想你应该渴了
I figured you'd be thirsty.
谢谢
Thanks.
好消息
So, good news.
安娜丽丝决定放你走了
Annalise has decided to let you go.
为什么
Why?
她认为莱拉不是你杀的
She doesn't think you killed Lila.
而且她相信我们为你做的一切
And she trusts that you'll keep everything
你都会保密
we've done for you a secret.
是吗 她说的没错
Yeah? Well, she's right.
我只是被吓到了 仅此而已
Look, I just got scared -- that's all.
我
I'm...
我不会跟任何人说任何事的 我发誓
I'm not gonna tell anybody anything, I swear.
韦斯本不该承受这一切的
Wes didn't ask for any of this.
我不想再伤害他了
I-I don't want to hurt him anymore.
我发誓 我发誓 我不是个坏人
I promise -- I promise -- I'm not a bad person.
我知道
I know.
我也这么跟自己说
I tell myself that, too.
"你是个好人 邦尼
"You're a good person, Bonnie.
不管别人怎么说
You deserve a normal life...
你都应该过上正常的生活
even if people said you didn't.
他们都看错你了
They're wrong.
你是个
You're a...
好人"
good person."
我也经历过一些不好的事情
Bad things happened to me, too.
人间惨剧
The worst things.
可区别是 我不用它们作为借口
The difference is, I don't use them as an excuse.
我长大了 不再扮演被害者
I grew up, u202dstopped playing the victim.
而且我坚决不会继续这种循环
And then I definitely don't keep the cycle going --
因为别人伤害我而去伤害他们
hurt people because they hurt me...
杀害一个女孩
Kill a girl.
不 不 我没有 我没杀莱拉
No, no. I didn't -- I didn't kill Lila.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你必须得死
You need to go.
不 不 不 听着 听我说
No, no, no, no. Listen. Listen to me.
不要杀我
You don't have to do this.
不 别杀我 我会听话的
No, you don't. I'll be good.
我会听话的 我会听话的
I'll be good! I'll be so good --
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她是无辜的
She was innocent.
我们并不确定
We don't know that.
这一切都是因她而起
She started all of this.
留着她 她只会让我们所有人都越陷越深
And she'd have kept dragging all of us down with her.
你骗了我 让我以为是韦斯干的
You lied to me, let me think this was Wes.
弗兰克以为是劳拉干的
Frank thought it was Laurel
因为她的成长背景
because of who she grew up around,
但其实是你
but that was you.
你才是变♥态♥到能干出这种事的人
You're the one sick enough to do this.
我不知道应该怎么告诉你
I didn't know how to tell you.
因为你知道我会对你做的事感到羞耻
Because you knew I'd be ashamed of you.
你深陷泥潭
You were in trouble...
情况比你想象得还要糟
more than you even knew.
所以我做了你也会为我做的事
So I did what you would've done for me.
你休想把责任推倒我头上
Don't you dare put this on me.
是真的 我这么做是为了你
It's true -- I did it for you.
你这么做是为了山姆
You did it for Sam!
你还需要他是那个人
You still need him to be that man --
那个善良友好甚至会爱上你的人
good, kind, and someone who could even love you,
但他不是那种人 邦尼
but that's not who he was, Bonnie!
而现在你就跟他一样烂
And now you're just as bad as him.
-我不是 -你就是
- I'm not. - u202dYou are!
你做了这种事 你就是个魔鬼
Now that you've done this, you're a monster...
和他一样
just like him!
进来喝一杯吧
Let's get you a drink.
你一个人住在这儿吗
You live here alone?
你可不是来这关心我的私人生活的
You didn't come here to ask me about my personal life.
没错
You were right.
我把人毁了
I ruin people.
你是指内特
You mean Nate?
每个人
Everyone.
说的有点夸张了 不觉得吗
That's a little melodramatic, don't you think?
不了解我的人才会这么认为
Only if you don't know me.
我了解你
I know you...
尽管已经过去好久了
even if it's been a long time.
我当时也是这样的
Well, I was the same back then.
我毁了你
I did it to you.
你没有毁了我
You did not ruin me.
我伤害了你
I hurt you.
那不过是游戏而已 是吧
It's all part of the game, right?
我过得挺好的
And I'm doing okay.
我可不是每天都坐在这想着你
I don't sit here thinking about you every day,
因为你为了心理医生抛弃我而抱着枕头大哭
crying into my pillow how you left me for your therapist.
该死 至少你们结婚了
Hell, at least you married him.
抱歉我给你打了电♥话♥
I'm sorry I called.
你可以信任我 安娜丽丝
You can trust me, Annalise.
即使内特说的是真的
Even if what Nate said is true?
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我诬陷了他
I framed him.
因为你杀了山姆
Because you killed Sam?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表