剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
to contemplate their action.
你还生我气
You still mad at me?
我为什么要生你的气
Why would I be mad at you?
因为那天没有满足你就走了
For leaving you with blue balls the other night.
但别担心
But don't worry --
我相信最终你还是会脱掉我的裤子的
I'm sure you'll get back in my pants eventually.
老实说 我觉得我们该结束这关系
Actually, I think we should end this.
是吗
Really?
都不打算试着了解我了吗
Not even gonna try to get to know me?
我很了解你
I do know you.
不 你不了解
No, you don't.
我认为你只是害怕了解真正的我
I think you're just afraid to get to know the real me
因为你知道会爱上真正的我
'cause you know you'll fall for him.
如果公诉方把你的当事人
And good luck if the prosecution's
描绘成一个性变♥态♥的话 就只能祝你好运了
painting your client as being a sexual deviant.
如果陪审团认为你的当事人是个变♥态♥
Juries are way more likely to hand down a guilty verdict
就更有可能做有罪判决
if they think your client is a pervert.
这套衣服怎么样
How's the suit?
我买♥♥大了三个号♥
I bought it three sizes too large
这样就没人会认为我有胸
so no one would think I had boobs.
天 我都不确定胸还在不在了
Hell, I'm not even sure they're in there.
你看起来挺好的 但你得放轻松
You look good, but you have to relax.
陪审团会把紧张视为有罪的标志
Juries see nerves as a sign of guilt.
深呼吸 别看起来像杀人犯 明白
Deep breaths so I don't look like a killer -- got it.
糟糕
Damn.
她是我们遇到过的最性感的当事人
She's got to be the most smoking client we've ever had.
那是因为你知道她是做什么的
That's just because you know what she does for a living.
她不是妓♥女♥
She's not a prostitute.
你真的认为这有区别吗
You really think there's a difference?
是的 他们指控她的唯一理由
Yes, the only reason why they're charging her
就是因为她享受自己的性感
is because she owns her sexuality.
或者因为她杀了那个男人
Or because she killed the guy.
他是在做♥爱♥的时候心脏病发而死
He had a heart attack during sex.
没错 粗暴性行为
Yeah, rough sex.
她干♥他♥干得太厉害 那是非主观过失杀人
She screwed him too hard. That's involuntary manslaughter.
我也想这么死去
That's how I want to go out, you know,
躺在一个性感女人身下
laying underneath a hot woman,
我的小♥弟♥弟♥爽翻天
my johnson all snug as a bug in a rug.
全体起立
All rise!
霍特先生 你第一次见到被告是什么情况
How's you first meet the defendant, Mr Holt?
我是真切传承银行的一名信贷员
I'm a loan officer at true heritage bank.
塔妮娅带着商业计划书来找我
Tanya came to me with a business proposal.
桃色交易
An indecenproposal.
这份计划的性质是什么
And what was the nature of this business?
她想开一个治疗中心
She wanted to open up a holistic center
让她的客户能在治疗过程中获得私人空间
where her clients could have privacy during their healing.
性治疗
Oh, sexual healing.
你什么时候知道
And when did you learn
这个中心实际上是被当做性派对场所的
that the center would actually just be a home for sex parties?
反对
Objection.
公诉方在引导证人
Prosecution is leading the witness.
请注意你的提问 莫里斯先生
Watch yourself, Mr. Morris.
抱歉 法官大人
My apologies, Your Honor.
霍特先生 你和被告的往来
Mr. Holt, isn't it true your exchange with the defendant
是不是超越了银行职责
went beyond the bank?
是的 我跟塔尼亚曾在
Yes, I had a private meeting
乌托邦社团私下会面
with Tanya at Utopia Circle.
你跟他上♥床♥了吗
You slept with him?
看看他
Look at him.
你怎么描述那次的经历
How would you describe your experience?
精神创伤
Traumatizing.
起初 性♥爱♥带来了很大的愉悦
The sex started out pleasant enough,
但之后逐渐升级 变得粗暴
but then things escalated and it got rough.
-重点来了 -为什么
- And now the fun begins. - How so?
她压住我 甚至一度掐住我
She held me down and even choked me at one point.
他自己要求的
He asked for that.
所以伦道夫女士把自己的性♥欲♥
So Ms. Randolph put her own sexual desires
凌驾于你的安全之上
before your safety...
-反对 辩护律师在作证 -就像她对
- Objection, counsel is testifying. - Just like she did
-多米尼克·尤因所做的 -反对有效
- with Dominic Ewing... - Sustained.
杀了他 让他的妻子成为寡妇
...thereby killing him, leaving his wife a widow
他的孩子失去父亲
and his children fatherless!
够了 莫里斯先生
That's it, Mr. Morris!
删除检察官上一个陈述
Strike the prosecutor's last statements from the record.
陪审团请忽略
Jury, please disregard everything that was stated
基廷女士反对有效之后的部分
after I sustained Ms. Keating's objection.
那个畜生撒谎
That bastard's lying.
他只是羞于承认自己是个受虐狂
He's just ashamed to admit he's a submissive.
那说明你是个施虐狂
Which makes you the dominant.
陪审团听到的就是这样
That's all the jury heard in there.
那就让我出庭作证 我会说清楚
Then put me on the stand. I'll make it very clear
我没有用下♥体♥谋杀任何人
I did not murder anyone with my vagina.
我有个解决办法 把名单给我
I have a good solution -- give me the list.
不 乌托邦社团是匿名的
No. Utopia Circle's anonymous.
除非我得到多米尼克死去那晚
I can't win this unless I have the names of every guest
所有参加派对客人的姓名 否则我赢不了
at the party the night Dominic died.
我会失去所有客户
I'll lose all my clients.
你想要保住你的生意
You want to keep your business,
还是想背着过失杀人的荡♥妇♥这一名声去坐牢
or do you want to go to jail for being a negligent slut?
你说什么
Excuse me?
不是我有这种想法
It's not me who thinks this.
而是全体陪审团
It's the entire jury in there.
所以
So...
对我来说似乎不难做决定
Seems like an easy decision to me.
塔妮娅的机密客人名单
Tanya's confidential guest ledger.
跟所有参加派对的人谈谈
Talk to everyone who went to that party,
让他们证明塔尼亚和多米尼克上♥床♥
get them to testify that Tanya and Dominic's sex
是惯例 而且并不粗暴
was routine and not rough.
如果我们干得好会得到什么
What do we win if we do a good job?
得到我的尊重
My respect.
行动吧 找个变♥态♥出来
Move. Find me a pervert.
你不能到这来
You cannot be here.
我是幼儿教师
I teach children.
如果人们知道我整个周末
Do you think there is any way I would be able to keep my job
都待在某个地下性♥爱♥派对
if people knew I had spent my entire weekend
我还有可能保住工作吗
at tantric sex parties?
整个周末
Your entire weekend?
被称作乌托邦社团是有原因的
It's called Utopia Circle for a reason.
那就帮帮塔尼亚 保住这个社团
Well, then help Tanya keep it open.
如果你能出庭作证
If you testify...
凯文 那个东西不能吃
Kevin, that is not something we put in our mouth.
很大
It's big.
是指
It being...
费城的性♥爱♥派对
Sex-party scene in Philly.
好的 我以为你说的是...
Good, I thought you were talking about...
我的小兄弟吗
My member?
对 也很大
Yeah, that, too.
你不用觉得羞耻
You have nothing to be embarrassed about.
我一点都不觉得羞耻
Oh, I'm not embarrassed.
我爱死滚床单了 特别是
I love sex, especially
跟你这样的人 但是...
with guys who look like you, but...
你怎么敢来找我
How dare you?
这完全是对乌托邦社团承诺过的
This is a complete violation of the anonymity
匿名的侵犯
we were promised at Utopia Circle.
如果塔尼亚被定罪 乌托邦社团就不存在了
Utopia Circle won't exist if Tanya's convicted.
也许她应该被定罪
Maybe she should be convicted.
多米尼克的死 就是因为她做过头了
I mean, Dominic's dead because she pushed him too far.
我称之为"章鱼式"...
It's called "The octopus"...
那是多米尼克最喜欢的姿势 我也是
Dominic's favorite position -- mine, too --
只不过多米尼克喜欢在过程中被扇脸
except Dominic also liked to get slapped in the face during it.
这对塔妮娅的案子有何帮助
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表