剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
知道吗 要是内特发现你的存在 他会杀了我的
Okay? Nate will kill me if he finds out about you.
你确定你信任这个人吗
Are you sure you trust this guy?
是的 他跟我们有相同的目的
Yeah. He wants the same things we do.
你是说杀掉安娜丽丝吗
You mean to kill Annalise?
查出她是谁就好了 别节外生枝
Just find out who she is, nothing more.
放心 我会乖的
Relax. I'll be good.
谋杀案发生当晚你跟凯瑟琳
You and Catherine slept through the entire night
都一觉睡到天亮吗
of the murder?
-是的 -即使你们的父母在自己家里
- Yes. - Even with your parents being beaten
被殴打枪击致死
and shot in your own home?
我们家占地超过2800平方米
Our home is over 30,000 square feet.
你的回答太过复杂 不要这么做
You're elaborating. Don't do that.
是的
Yes.
我一觉睡到了天亮
I slept through the entire night.
你的卧室离你妹妹的近吗
And is your bedroom close to your sister's?
-很近 -你们俩是否曾经在半夜
- Yes. - Do you ever visit each other
找过对方
in the middle of the night?
你何不直接问我有没有跟她上♥床♥
Why don't you just flat-out ask me if I'm screwing her?
不 我不是要 这都是例行程序
No -- that's not what -- this is all a routine part of tr --
因为我会回答是的
'Cause the answer is yes.
我们彼此相爱 从我们还是孩子的时候就开始了
We're in love. Have been ever since we were kids.
实际上 我们计划
We're actually planning on getting married
一拿到遗产就结婚
as soon as the inheritance comes in.
这是个艰难的过程 我懂
This is a hard process. I understand that.
你什么都不懂
You understand nothing.
他们收养我的时候我已经六岁了
I was 6 when they adopted me.
大家都想收养小孩 白人小孩
Everybody wanted babies -- little white babies.
但是我父母选择了我
But my parents chose me.
而现在全世界都认为我杀了他们
And now the whole world thinks I killed them.
为什么 就因为我跟他们长得不一样吗
Why? Because I look different than them?
够了 这就有点"被害人情结"了 你不觉得吗
Okay. That's a little bit "victimy," don't you think?
不 是太恶毒了
No, but that was a little bit bitchy.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是你的委托人 你替我工作
I'm your client. You work for me.
没错 我站在你那边
Exactly. I'm on your side here.
没人站在我们这边
No one's on our side.
现在我只知道这一点
That's the only thing I know at this point.
我也是被收养的
I'm adopted.
虽不是被亿万富翁收养的
Not to a family of billionaires,
但他们也是无法跟我产生共鸣的人
but let's just say they're people I don't really relate to.
所以 是的 也许我不理解
So, yes, maybe I don't understand
你所经历的所有事
about everything you're going through,
但是我比你所想的更要理解你
but I understand much more than you think.
-抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry... - It's okay.
但你说的都是废话
...but that's bull.
你又没被控谋杀
You haven't been accused of murder.
是的 也许我该面对现实
And, yeah, maybe I need to suck it up...
坚强起来
be strong.
但是发生在我身上的事
But what's happening to me,
发生在凯瑟琳身上的事
what's happening to Catherine,
并不对
it's not okay.
凯勒布
Caleb?
一切还好吧
Is everything all right?
莫莉明天要出庭作证
Molly's gonna take the stand to testify tomorrow.
那么她就可以随意编造针对佐伊的谎言了
So she can tell all the lies she wants about Zoe.
太棒了
Lovely.
别担心 我知道如何对付一个十几岁的孩子
Don't worry, I know how to take down a teenager.
爸 我找不到我的电♥话♥了
Dad, I can't find my phone.
-用我的吧 -别 不行
- Well, use mine. - No, no, no.
别把你的手♥机♥给她 佐伊 找你自己的去
Don't give her yours. Zoe, go and find yours.
这已经是你的第四支手♥机♥了 快去找
This is the fourth one you've had. Go and find it...
在我儿子获得全部豁免权之前
I'm not letting my son be your informant
我是不会让他当你的线人的
until he has full immunity.
别虚张声势了 法官大人
Let's not overplay our hand here, judge.
毕竟我们在这儿的唯一原因
After all, the only reason we're here
是一个无辜女孩的遭遇
is because of what happened to an innocent girl.
我们来这不是因为蒂芙尼·霍华德
We're not here because of Tiffany Howard.
我们来这是因为安娜丽丝·基廷
We're here because Annalise Keating
来电
邦尼
是一个需要被绳之以法的罪犯
is a criminal who finally needs to be stopped.
嘿 你好 亚设大帅逼在此
Yo, what's up? Asher-ony McHorny here.
有事请留言
Leave me a message.
我需要知道你明天来不来工作
Hey. I need to know if you're coming into work tomorrow.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
弗兰克
Frank...
那个能追踪电♥话♥的人 你能让他联♥系♥我吗
That guy who traces phones, can you have him call me?
不可能
No way.
我才不会让你变成跟踪二货脸的
I'm not gonna let you become the crazy ex
疯狂前女友
who stalks doucheface.
即便我告诉你劳拉和我那晚喝酒的时候
Not even if I tell you what Laurel said about you
说了你些什么也不行吗
when we had drinks the other night?
你俩一起喝酒了
You two had drinks?
没错 我觉得她喜欢上你了
Yep. I think she's falling for you.
她这么说的吗
She said that?
没有 不过现在我知道你喜欢她了
No, but now I know you're falling for her.
得 现在你也成二货脸了
Okay, now you're the doucheface.
让你的人联♥系♥我
Just have your guy call me.
你的结论是啥 凯勒布是个睡了妹妹的变♥态♥吗
What's the verdict? Is Caleb diddling sissy?
我想不是
I don't think so.
-为什么 -我不知道 他
- Why not? - I don't know -- he just --
他比我想像中正常得多
He seems more normal than I thought.
你看上他了吗
Are you into him?
看上谁
Into who?
-没谁 -凯勒布
- No one. - Caleb.
去吧
Go for it.
韦斯和丽贝卡约会可给咱找了不少乐子呢
Look at all the fun we got out of Wes dating Rebecca.
打住 你们都有病吧
Okay, you're all sick in the head,
而且我有男朋友了 谢谢你们
and I have a boyfriend, thank you very much.
你和小淫♥虫♥李维确定关系了吗
What, are you and dirty Levi already exclusive?
不 我是说 没有 我们还没正式谈过
No, I mean, no, we haven't officially had that conversation yet,
但是我们很喜欢有彼此陪伴
but we're enjoying each other's company.
可以这么说
Let's just say that.
离米凯拉远些 不然我就告诉她真♥相♥
Stay away from Michaela, or I tell her who you are.
成交
Deal.
我希望是不♥穿♥衣服的陪伴
Naked company, I hope.
你去哪
Where are you going now?
我的侵权法学习小组今晚组织学习
My torts study group is meeting tonight.
普拉特小姐 你有什么发现吗
Miss Pratt, what did you find out?
还没发现决定性的东西
Uh, nothing definitive yet.
怎么回事
What's the matter?
你连怎么勾引男人都不会了吗
You don't know how to use your boobs?
我跟你说过离她远点
I told you to stay away from her.
冷静点 我不会伤害她的
Calm down. I'm not gonna hurt her.
我信任你 为了你向内特撒了谎
I trusted you, lied to Nate for you.
也许你不应该撒谎
Maybe you shouldn't have.
你听着 那栋房♥子里的某个人杀了我妹妹
Look, somebody in that house killed my sister,
所以 没错 只要能查出真♥相♥
so, yeah, I'm gonna lie to people
跟任何人撒谎我都不在乎
if that means finding out who did it.
丽贝卡欺骗了我
Rebecca lied to me.
一次又一次
Over and over.
可我却一直选择相信她
And I kept believing her.
我不能忍♥受身边再有这样的人了
I can't be around people like that anymore.
你走吧
Get the hell out.
老兄
Dude.
-快走 -我查到跟弗兰克打电♥话♥的那个女人了
- Just leave. - Look, I found the lady Frank called.
塞布丽娜·曼西尼
Sabrina Mancini.
你想知道她是谁吗
You want to know who she is?
-我偷了佐伊的电♥话♥ -你说什么
- I stole Zoe's phone. - What?
我认为她是个反♥社♥会♥份子
I think she's a sociopath.
你偷了委托人的电♥话♥ 你才是反♥社♥会♥份子
You stole our client's phone -- you're the sociopath.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表