剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I would never have signed on to a Federal case
我才不会接联邦案件呢
if it weren't for you and the Dean pushing me --
-如果你不想要聘上终身教授就别管了 -我想要
- If you don't want the tenure, screw it. - I want the tenure,
但只是因为他不想给我
but only 'cause he doesn't want to give it to me.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你觉得你妈妈最终会得到她应得的吗
You think your mom will finally get what she deserves?
-别 -我觉得她会的
- Stop. - I think she will,
学校会疑惑
and then the school is gonna wonder
为什么拖了这么久
what took them so long in the first place,
因为你妈不该浪费她的才能
because your mom's not wasting her talents
-天天给你换尿布 -说得好听
- changing your diapers all day. - You tell him.
而你的老爸是个懒人
Your dad, on the other hand, is lazy,
很高兴天天待在家里陪你
and will happily stay home with you all day.
而你只要忙着
And all you have to worry about
拉屎打嗝儿和老爸玩...
is pooping and burping, male bonding...
山姆
Sam!
为什么女人觉得
You know, why is it that women feel the need
要躲起来哭呢
to hide themselves when they cry?
或者只是我这样
Or is that just me?
也许独自流泪比较容易吧
Maybe it's easier to cry alone.
你不信任这套程序 对吗
You don't believe in this process, do you?
这取决于委托人
Depends on the client.
有些是好人 有些不是
Some are good, some are bad.
但不是好人的那些要得到教训
But the bad ones need more than a talking-to
光谈谈是不够的
to learn their lesson.
每天我都在自我质问里醒来
Every day, I wake up kicking myself.
我为什么要带枪
Why'd I bring that gun?
如果我把枪留在家里 我们可能只是打一架...
If I just left it home, we would have got in a fight...
给对方几拳
bashed each other's faces.
没人会死
No one would be dead.
你的儿子还活着
You'd still have your son.
当你说你想要开听证会的时候
When you said that you wanted this hearing,
我觉得很奇怪
I-I felt weird.
但也...
But also...
第一次觉得
...for the first time,
我还有希望
I had hope
能试着变成好人
that I can try to be better.
是因为你
T-That's because of you.
我想做任何事来换取你的原谅
I want to do everything I can to earn your forgiveness.
我们休息15分钟
Let's take 15.
-我还没说完 -杰森 你乱了
- I'm not finished. - Jason, you're upset.
我说谎了
I lied.
我是故意向他开枪的
I shot him on purpose.
我看到到处都是血
I saw the blood everywhere.
他在喘息
He was gasping.
接着他的手♥机♥就震了
Uh, then his phone buzzed.
他伸手去拿手♥机♥ 我就捡了起来
He was reaching for it, so I grabbed it.
你发短♥信♥问他需不需要来接他回家
You texted him if he needed a ride home.
我不想让你找到他 所以我回了你
I didn't want you to find him, so I texted you.
我发了"有便车了"
I-I texted "Found a ride."
还有"我爱你"
And "I love you."
他最后对我说的话原来是你说的
His last words to me were yours.
我看着他死
I let him die.
什么也没做
I let him die.
他在那里所说的任何话都不能被采用
Nothing he said in there is admissible in trial.
我知道 但我们之前所商量的
I know. But tear up any plea deal
-任何认罪协议都不用想了 -他说出了真♥相♥
- we negotiated prior to this. - He told the truth,
那就是这场听证会的意义所在
and that was the whole point of this hearing.
我们都不想要这场听证会
It was a hearing neither of us wanted.
这仍然是我的决定
This is still my decision.
我要将指控从二级谋杀罪升为一级
I'm upping the charge from second degree to first,
并争取死刑判决
and I'm going for the death penalty.
不能让人看到我和你在一起
I can't be seen with you.
只是两个帅哥在聊天而已
Ah, we're just two good-Looking dudes talking shop.
你想干嘛
Just tell me what you want.
菲利普有消息了吗
Any word on Philip?
我告诉过安娜丽丝我认为他在加拿大
Already told Annalise I think he's in Canada.
那是一周前
That was a week ago.
当局不会一有消息就打电♥话♥告诉一个巡警
Yep, and the Feds aren't really calling a beat cop with updates.
等等
Hold up.
你最近和她谈过吗
You talk to her lately?
-关你什么事 -就是关我的事
- Why do you care? - Cause I do.
也关你的事 这很明显
And so do you. That's obvious.
除非你是在为她掩饰什么
Unless you're just covering up for her
这样你就可以用来对付我们
so you can use it against us later.
好吧 这也太蠢了
Okay. This just got stupid again.
事情有点不对劲 内特
Something's off, Nate.
我认识她很久了
I've known her a long time.
我见过她遭遇很多糟糕的情况 但是...
I've seen her go through bad stuff, but...
我只是觉得去看看她会好一些
A visit might do her good is all.
要是安娜丽丝知道你让我为她操心
If Annalise knew you were trying to get me to worry about her,
她绝对会开了你 甚至更糟
she'd fire your ass, or worse.
别再过来了
Don't come here again.
提交一份报复性起诉的动议
File a motion for vindictive prosecution
如果失败的话 准备好争取减轻量刑的证据
and prepare mitigation evidence in case we lose that.
我会准备好量刑阶段要传召的证人
I'll prep penalty-phase witnesses, too.
我和你一起是违反职业道德的
It would be unethical for us to be seen here together.
我不管 对我来说什么都没变
I don't care. Nothing's changed for me.
我所看到的证实了这套程序是有用的
What I saw in there proves the process works.
杰森的命值得救
Jason's life is worth saving.
你也许认为你知道自己在做什么
You might think you know what you're doing,
但你拒绝看清事实
but you're in denial.
杰森对你撒谎
Jason lied to you.
他就站在边上看着你儿子失血过多而死
He stood there over your son while he bled out.
憎恶不会赢的 你还不懂吗
Hate won't win. Don't you get that?
已经赢了 你的孩子仍然离开了人世
Well, it just did. Your boy's still dead.
也许把一生都用在憎恨杰森上对我来说很简单
It might be easy for me to go through life hating Jason,
但这样只会摧毁我 而我想让自己感觉好一些
but that only destroys me, and I want to feel better.
最重要的是我的感觉
And my feelings are what's important here,
不是地检的 也不是你的
not the D.A.'s, not yours.
是我的 因为我失去了我的儿子
Mine. Because I lost my son.
是我
Me.
我不想以牙还牙
And I don't want an eye for an eye.
-我不信你 -我想痊愈
- Oh, I don't buy you. - I want to heal!
我也想让杰森痊愈
And I want Jason to heal.
被判死刑他就没法痊愈了
And he's not doing that on death row,
所以收起你的成见 做好你的本职工作
so get over yourself and do your job.
看到了吗
See that?
那是他的鼻子 他的眼睛
That's his nose, his eyes.
-心跳呢 -让我们听听
- The heartbeat? - Let's hear it.
很有力
Strong.
心率很好
Heart rate's good.
头围大小正常
Head circumference is normal for size.
我明天要飞去克利夫兰 有个案子
I'm supposed to fly to Cleveland tomorrow. It's for a case.
飞去克利夫兰要多久 一个半小时吗
Cleveland's what, an hour-and-a-half flight?
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
在这儿 如果你仔细看 能看到肾脏
Now, right here, if you look closely, you see the kidneys,
形状和位置都很好
which are also good for form and position.
我们得说服助理检察官重新考虑协议
We need to convince the A.D.A. to come back to the table.
让她考虑我们最初的认罪协议
Get her to consider our original plea deal.
什么 为什么我们要减轻他的刑罚
What? Why would we want to get him less time?
说真的
Seriously.
如果凯瑟琳都应该入狱
If Catherine deserves to go to jail,
那真正的凶手更应该如此
then an actual murderer definitely does.
你对凯瑟琳的愧疚感不是因为她
Your guilt about Catherine is not about her.
而是因为你对凯勒布的感觉
It's about your feelings towards Caleb.
不 那是因为我还有良心
No. It's about the fact that I actually have a conscience,
别跟我说我这样有什么错
and don't tell me there's something wrong with that.
我们都做过很可怕的事 我们都一样
We've all done terrible things, the worst things, all of us.
我们都没有蹲过一天的牢
And none of us has spent one day in jail,
但对此我们好像都很心安
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表