剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我一直在观察她
Yeah, but I've been watching her,
她一刻也不停地看手♥机♥
and she's on her phone all of the time.
她才16岁 16岁的人都这样
She's 16. That's what they do.
没错 但我不相信她那个骗人同情的故事
Yeah, but I didn't buy that sob story,
所以我趁她不注意把手♥机♥拿走了
so I just took her phone when she wasn't looking,
然后我打给了我表妹 就是15岁的那个
and I called my cousin, you know, the 15-year-old,
她跟我说了"藏猫猫"
and she told me about "H.A.S."
-藏猫猫 -你说什么呢
- Hidden away safe. - What are you talking about?
这是一款孩子们用的手♥机♥软件
Okay, it's this app that kids use
用来隐藏不想让父母知道的东西
to hide stuff from their parents.
这小图标看起来是个计算器
The little icon looks like this calculator,
所以没人会去看它
so that no one would think to look at it.
那跟我有什么关系
And what do I care?
-自己看 -住手 你们为什么要这么做
- Look. - Stop it! Why are you doing this to me?!
学蕾切尔像小猪一样叫两声
Okay, now squeal like a little piggy like Rachel did.
对 又肥又丑的小贱♥人♥
Yeah, little fat piggy bitch.
住手
Stop!
妈妈救我
Ow! I want my mommy!
天呐 我们应该再做一次
Oh, my gosh. You know, we should do it again.
做什么
What?
你说什么呢
Yeah, what are you talking about?
比如 杀个人什么的
You know, like, kill someone.
杀柯林斯夫人吗
Like Mrs. Collins?
她给我个C 那我们就
You know, she gave me a "C," so we should
在把她开肠破肚前 给她额头上刻个C
carve a "C" into her forehead right before we gut her.
我们应该再做一次
You know, we should do it again.
-做什么 -你说什么呢
- What? - what are you talking about?
比如 杀个人什么的
You know, like, kill someone.
杀柯林斯夫人吗
Like Mrs. Collins?
她给我个C 那我们就
You know, she gave me a "C," so we should
在把她开肠破肚前 给她额头上刻个C
carve a "C" Into her forehead right before we gut her.
请停下 拜托
Stop it. Please.
那不是...她不知道自己在说什么
That's not...she doesn't know what she's saying.
他们逼佐伊那么做的
They made Zoe do this.
不能让别人看到这个
No one can see this.
处理掉它
Get rid of it.
当然
Of course.
-什么 -销毁视频 打赢官司
- We're what? - Burying the footage so we win the case.
但她是个暴♥力♥杀手 还想再杀人
But she's a violent killer who wants to violently kill again.
你昨天还在感慨"可怜的佐伊"呢
You're the one that was all "Poor Zoe" yesterday --
是 但那时我们还不知道她精神有问题
Yeah, well, that was before we knew she was mental.
沃什先生 我们的工作是为当事人辩护
Our job, Mr. Walsh, is to defend our client
阻止她被判处被诉罪名
against the crime for which she's charged,
跟她未来可能会犯下的罪行无关
not a hypothetical future crime.
但她很危险 而且擅长杀人
But she's dangerous, and she's good at it.
-视频就是证据 -什么证据
- I mean, the video is proof. - Proof of what?
证明青春期女孩相处时都很傻又很装吗
That teenage girls can be stupid and pretend for each other?
我们发了誓要全力辩护
We swore an oath to mount a vigorous defense,
那当然也包括要赢
and, yes, that includes winning.
别再多愁善感了 赶紧开工吧
So stop being so damn sensitive and get on board.
还有副本吗
Are there any other copies?
没有 只有她手♥机♥里的
No, just the one on her phone.
很好 删掉所有记录
Good, delete any record of them anywhere,
特别是云备份 那是有史以来最糟糕的发明
especially the damn cloud -- worst thing ever invented.
稍等
Hang on a sec.
她当然不在乎
Of course she doesn't care.
她也是个精神病
I mean, she's a psychopath, too.
我们代理过更糟糕的人
We've represented worse people
-康纳 -你的口气跟她一样
- than that, Connor. - You -- you sound just like her.
你现在脑子里的所有想法
Just know that all these ideas in your head,
都是她的
they're hers.
你真的觉得杀人不再是
Do you actually think that murdering someone
什么大事了吗
is not a big deal anymore?
我们下个目标是谁 系主任吗
Who's next on our hit list, the dean?
他那是自作聪明
He's a wise-ass.
给
Here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要担心吗
Should I be worried?
不用 去别处管闲事吧
No. Go be nosey somewhere else.
我每天都吃安♥眠♥药♥
I take a sleeping pill every night.
我有失眠症
Insomnia.
所以我整夜沉睡不醒很正常
So it's pretty normal for me to sleep through the night.
你没听到枪响的理由就是这个吗
That's your excuse for not hearing those gunshots that night?
不是理由 是事实
It's not an excuse, but the truth.
你的反应很快 很好
You're quick on your feet. That's good.
-你第二天早上醒来时... -你喜欢他吗
- When you woke up the next morning -- - Do you like him?
凯勒布
Caleb?
女孩子们都喜欢他
Girls like him.
有钱是助力 但他确实长得好
I mean, the money helps, but he looks like he looks,
如果你有好感 我也不奇怪
and I wouldn't be surprised if you had a crush.
我对他没有好感
I don't have a crush.
他是我们的委托人 对他有想法是不合适的
He's our client, and that would be inappropriate.
但感觉没法控制的
You can't control a crush, though.
你转移话题是因为你害怕
Are you deflecting because you're afraid
我会发现你爱着你哥哥吗
I'm gonna find out you're in love with your brother?
你真的觉得可能吗
You actually think it's possible
在这么一栋房♥子里长大
to grow up in a house like this,
每个角落都有人在工作
with people working behind every corner,
还能搞了自己哥哥却不被发现
and get away with screwing your brother?
据你们管家所说 你们没能不被发现
According to your house manager, you didn't get away with it.
那么恶心的事情 不该被隐瞒下去
Something that perverse should never be private.
他们有罪
They're guilty.
好吧
Fine.
那就把事一次性说清楚吧
Let's just put this to bed once and for all.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You really want to know the truth?
莫莉 你是否曾被佐伊欺负过
Molly, did you ever feel bullied by Zoe?
有 她经常前一秒还好好的
Yes, she would be really nice one minute,
下一秒就突然发火
Then can turn on you the next.
她好像很喜欢吓人
She seemed to like scaring people.
你还记得我最初让你来作证时
And do you remember what you said
你是怎么说的吗
when I first asked you to testify?
我说我不愿意作证
I said I wouldn't do it
-因为如果我作证佐伊会杀了我的 -反对
- 'cause Zoe would try to kill me if I did. - Objection.
这是一位急于推卸责任的小姑娘所做的猜测
This is a speculation of a young girl desperate to pass blame.
反对有效
Sustained.
莫莉 你和你的朋友是不是
Molly, isn't it true that you and your friends
喜欢自♥拍♥视频
like to record videos of yourselves?
是 我们把什么都拍下来
Yes, we recorded everything.
法官大人 我想增加一件证物
Your Honor, I would like to introduce into evidence
是蕾切尔被杀仅仅几日后所录的视频
a video taken just days after Rachel's murder.
反对 视频之前并未包括在证据中
Objection. This video wasn't in discovery.
没错 因为证人太过惧怕佐伊·米切尔
That's true, because my witness is so terrified of Zoe Mitchell
她到今天早晨才将视频的事告诉我
that she didn't tell me about the video until this morning.
视频出现的时机太过蹊跷 法官大人
The timing of this is very convenient, Your Honor.
我同意
I agree.
女士 为何你此前没有向他人提及这一视频
Young lady, why didn't you tell anyone about this video before?
老实说 我觉得这视频会让我看起来有罪
Honestly, I thought it would make me look guilty if I did.
住手 你们为什么要这么做
Stop it! Why are you doing this to me?!
学蕾切尔像小猪一样叫两声
Okay, now squeal like a little piggy like Rachel did.
对 又肥又丑的小贱♥人♥
Yeah, little fat piggy bitch.
住手
Aah! Stop!
妈妈救我
Ow! I want my mommy!
你说过不会让他们看到视频的
You said they'd never see it!
莫莉肯定也有备份
Molly must have had a copy, too.
-这不是借口 -别急 别急
- That's no excuse! - Calm down. Calm down.
大家都说你是最好的
People say you're the best.
但我看到的却是你不专心又准备不足
But from what I've seen, you're distracted, unprepared.
案子还没有结束
The case isn't over yet.
也有可能结果就是这样了
It might as well be.
我把我孩子的命运交到你的手上
I put my baby's life in your hands.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表