剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
How?
他一想到我们可能陷害了凯瑟琳就慌了
He freaked out at the idea we framed Catherine,
想象一下他得知真♥相♥的样子
so imagine if he knew the truth.
比如你把山姆的尸体大卸八块
You chopping up Sam's body, for example --
别说了
Stop.
好吧 只不过...
Fine. Just...
不用谢我拯救了你的恋情
You're welcome for saving your relationship.
我以为你戒酒了
I thought you stopped drinking.
是啊
I did.
把酒瓶给我
Hand me the bottle.
邦尼
Bonnie...
一屋子被吓坏了的人
You have a house full of terrified people
全都指望着你呢
out there counting on you.
说得好像他们以前没见过我喝酒似的
Oh, like they haven't seen me drunk before.
我们都很累了 安娜丽丝
We're all tired, Annalise --
只有我被那个小贱♥人♥痛揍了一顿
Well, I'm the only one who got beaten up by that little bitch,
所以别拿你的感受和我相提并论
so, no, you don't get to compare your feelings to mine right now.
好吧
Fine.
你和弗兰克到底说了什么
So, what were you and Frank talking about, huh?
如果你们俩没有一腿 那到底怎么回事
If you're not sleeping together, then what is it?
说吧
Come on.
我最后总是会知道的
I always find out eventually.
我们在说韦斯的事
We were talking about Wes.
他最近不怎么过来肯定是有原因的
There has to be a reason he hasn't been around here lately.
昨晚你为什么会在他的公♥寓♥
Why you were at his apartment last night --
说来说去都是韦斯
Everything's always about Wes.
被打的人是我
I'm the one who gets beaten,
努力保大家周全的是我
I'm fighting to keep all of us safe,
你们这群人却只会为韦斯叫屈
and all you people do is whine about Wes!
因为你被他的事影响 开始酗酒
Because this is killing you, making you drink.
你对他的保护程度大大超出了应有...
You protect him more than you should --
所以呢
And what?
这让你嫉妒吗
Does that make you jealous?
他到底是谁 安娜丽丝
Who is he, Annalise?
是韦斯让你来问的吗 是吗
Did Wes put you up to this? Is that it?
不 是我要问...
No. I'm asking you --
你没资格问我
Well, you don't get to do that!
问这件事
Not about this.
我受够你们了
I'm sick of all of you.
出去
Get out.
出去
Get out!
所有人都出去
Everyone leave!
不行 记得吗 菲利普还在外面呢
Uh, we can't, remember? Philip's out there?
说真的 有些人是不是喝多了
For reals. Has someone had a few too many?
一整瓶伏特加
A whole bottle of vodka,
你们要是有种 也会喝的
and if you all had balls, you'd be drunk, too.
出去吧
So go!
大难临头前赶紧纵情享乐吧
Carpe diem before this whole ship goes down.
等等 这话是什么意思
Wait, wait. What is that supposed to mean?
这地方是流浪汉收♥容♥所♥吗
W-what is this, a homeless shelter?
你们在干什么 出去
What are you doing? Get out!
去别的地方
Go somewhere else.
除了你 韦斯
Except you, Wes.
来我办公室
Get in my office.
你那一位不在你很难过吗
So, uh, you sad your boo's not here?
什么
What?
别以为我没注意到
Don't think I haven't noticed
你和我们的小可爱唧唧我我的
you and our puppy getting all cozy wozy.
我是说 你和弗兰克也是因此分手的吧
I mean, that's why you and Frank broke up, right?
我说得对还是非常对
Am I right or am I right?
你说错了
You're wrong.
我现在要去吐了
And, uh, I'm gonna go throw up now.
小心点
Careful!
有个白化病杀人魔在外游荡呢
There's a killer albino on the loose.
你认为我太软弱
You think I'm weak
没法应付你的秘密
and that I can't handle your secrets.
不是那样的
That's not true.
那劳拉说的话是什么意思
What about what Laurel said?
安娜丽丝让弗兰克打她
About Annalise making Frank shoot her?
你肯定早就知道了
You had to have known that.
能别让整个酒吧都知道这件事吗
Okay, can we not announce that to the whole bar?
我也有秘密
I've got secrets, too.
比如...
Like...?
你猜
Guess.
奥利...
Oli... -
我上周辞职了
I quit my job last week!
什么
What? -
为什么
Why?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
也许是因为被确诊了
Maybe it's getting diagnosed.
也许是因为和你一起 以及...
Maybe it's being around you, and...
大家所有人 但是...
everybody in the house, but...
我终于决定从现在开始
I finally decided that, from now on,
我要享受人生
I'm gonna live my life.
纵情享乐 就像安娜丽丝说的
Carpe diem, like Annalise said.
别听安娜丽丝给你的人生建议
Don't take life advice from Annalise.
-你觉得她会雇我吗 -不 我不会允许的
- Do you think she'd hire me? - No. I won't let her.
你说的话算数吗
And whatever you say goes?
奥利 你不会想为她工作的
Oli, you don't want to work for her.
随便吧
Whatever.
我们可以明天再说
We can discuss this tomorrow.
现在 我们去舞池享乐吧
Right now, let's carpe the dance floor.
你真的需要喝吗
You sure you need that?
确定
I'm sure.
你也是
And so will you.
喝吧
Drink.
我为发生的所有事怪我自己
I blame myself for everything that happened.
-解剖刀 -解剖刀
- Scalpel. - Scalpel.
牵开器
Retractors.
给
Here you go.
新生儿专家呢
Where is our neonatologist?
在做术前清洁
Scrubbing in.
电子灼烧器
Bovie.
止血钳
Hemostat.
他出来了
He's out.
抽吸
Suction.
我想赢下案子
I wanted to win the case...
为此被客户控制了思维
...to the point that I let the clients get in my head.
所以我做了他们想让我做的事
So I did what they wanted.
我给你妈妈施加压力让她说谎
I put pressure on your mother to lie.
她没承受住压力所以伤害了自己
She couldn't take it, so she hurt herself.
至少告诉我她情况如何
At least tell me if she's okay.
病人信息只能对家庭成员透露
Patient information can only be released to family members.
告诉我她的情况能伤害到谁
How does telling me if she's okay hurt anyone?
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我妻子 安娜丽丝·基廷 车祸入院
My wife, Annalise Keating -- she was in a car accident.
你的身份证明
I.D.?
在这儿
Here.
谢谢 基廷先生 我找人来接你
Thank you, Mr. Keating. I'll have someone come get you.
什么意思 她还好吗
Uh, what does that mean? Is she okay?
我没有收到医疗报告
I-I don't get medical updates,
但我会马上找人来跟你谈
but I'll get someone here to speak to you right away.
基廷先生吗
Mr. Keating?
-是 -请跟我来
- Yeah. - Come with me.
好的
All right.
他没有...
He didn't...?
非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
她的死是我的错 韦斯
It's my fault she died, Wes.
如果我没有那么想赢 没有给她那么大压力
If I didn't want to win so bad, put so much pressure on her...
不
No.
我让野心控制了我
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表