剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
find your girlfriend.
时间过得越久
The more time goes by,
我越觉得她被绑♥架♥了
the more I think she actually did get kidnapped.
克利夫兰 俄亥俄州
克利夫兰 俄亥俄州
输入由加号♥分割的字或词
Enter the word or phrase separated by plus signs,
然后就可以找到司法数据库里
and it'll find all instances of that word
含该词的所有判例
from the judicial database.
如果我们要找萝斯·吉宾斯
So, if we were looking for Rose Gibbins --
俄亥俄州北区
司法数据库搜索工具
其实是
Actually, it's...
萝斯·埃德蒙
Rose Edmond.
萝斯+埃德蒙
查找无结果
如果我们想调出特定案件的
What if we wanted to pull up all the court transcripts
所有庭审记录 联邦政♥府♥诉查尔斯·马奥尼
from a specific case -- U.S. V. Charles Mahoney?
-什么时候的案子 -2005年
- When was the trial? - 2005.
2009年之前的所有庭审记录都只有纸版
All court transcripts before '09 are hard copy only.
我可以从仓库调出来
I can have them delivered from storage if you like.
我们不急
We have time.
自便
Mm. Suit yourself.
吉宾斯是你♥爸♥的姓吗
So, Gibbins is your dad's last name?
不是
No.
我被人领养时他们给我改了名
They changed my name when I went into foster care.
-谁 -领养我的那家人
- Who did? - My foster family.
他们认为能帮我适应
They thought it'd help me acclimate.
你居然信了
And you believed that?
你当然信 我只是
No, of course you did. I-I just...
弗兰克
你在哪儿
弗兰克
Frank?
小孩子似的
Such a baby.
我去找点吃的
I'll go get us some snacks or something.
你在马奥尼对冲基金管理公♥司♥做清洁
How much do you earn at your janitorial position
工资多少
at Mahoney Hedge Management?
-每小时七块 -不多
- $7 an hour. - That's not a lot.
你这种处境的女人也许会找别的门路赚钱
A woman in your position might try to earn money in other ways.
比如在本案作证
Testifying in this trial, for example.
没人给我钱让我这么做
I didn't get paid to do this.
你是说没人给你开银行账户
You're telling us there wasn't a bank account set up?
比如给你儿子克里斯多夫上大学的信托
Maybe a college fund for your son, Christophe,
作为你合作的回报
in return for your cooperation?
你保证过不会把我儿子牵扯进来
You promised you wouldn't bring my son into this.
别看她 是我在提问
Don't look at her. I'm the one asking the questions.
或者留在这个国家的绿卡怎么样
What about a green card to stay in the country?
这就是个错误 我做不下去了
This was a mistake. I can't do this for you.
你的移♥民♥状态跟你来作证
Your immigration status has nothing to do
没有关系
with you testifying.
你现在这么说
You say that,
但公诉方可能会联♥系♥移♥民♥署
but a prosecutor might want to call I.C.E.,
到时候克里斯多夫怎么办
and then what happens to Christophe?
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我不会让任何人伤害你们
I won't let anyone hurt you two.
你真可耻
Shame on you --
利用自己的小孩逼我做这个
using your own baby to make me do this.
萝斯 等等 我有办法 好吗
Rose, wait. I can fix this, all right?
听我解释
Listen, let me explain.
她希望我们保证她不会被驱逐出境
She wants assurance that she'll be protected from deportation.
答应她
Tell her yes.
我说了 但她明确提出要匿名作证
I did, but she specifically asked to testify anonymously.
我跟法官说了 他同意了
I spoke to the judge, and he agreed,
所以她会在另一间房♥里作证
so she'll be giving a statement in another room,
她的身份和声音都会经处理
her identity and voice obscured.
怎么可能有陪审团会相信一个
What jury is going to believe a witness
见不到摸不着的证人
hiding behind a black dot?
让他们相信是我的任务
It's my job to make them believe her.
怎么做
How?
要想知道一个人说的是不是真话
You need to look into someone's eyes
你得直视他的眼睛
to know whether or not they're telling the truth.
这种情况下是不可能的
That's not gonna happen here.
除非我们同意 否则查尔斯就没有不在场证明
So, either we agree to this, or Charles loses his alibi.
你告诉萝斯
You tell Rose that the only reason
过去几年他们母子俩能有栖身之地
she and her son have a roof over their heads
全是拜这家公♥司♥付的工资
is because of the paychecks this company has been giving them
所赐
over the years.
别看着他
Don't look at him.
要我去和她谈谈吗
Shall I talk to her?
需要我来搞定这件事吗
Do you need me to take care of this?
我们要信任基廷女士 西尔维娅
We need to trust Ms. Keating, Sylvia.
我们雇她是有原因的
We hired her for a reason.
她素来喜欢冒险
She has a reputation for taking risks.
爸爸 肯定有别的办法
Dad, there has to be some other way.
-她那么穷 -闭上你的嘴
- I mean, she's poor -- - Shut your mouth.
这女人手里捏着我们儿子的命
This woman holds our son's life completely in her hands.
作为一个母亲 我相信她肯定能够体会
As a parent, I'm sure she can appreciate
我们有多关心儿子的命运
how concerned we are for his fate.
请让她知道这一点
Please remind her of that.
劳拉和韦斯的手♥机♥都转语♥音♥信箱了
Laurel and Wes' phones are both going to voicemail.
如果我能证明那不是预谋的
If I can prove there's no premeditation,
我就能向法庭承认误杀
I can plead voluntary manslaughter.
会判多少年 10年 最多15年
That's, what, 10 years? 15, max?
出来的时候肯定都胖的肿起来了...
I'd be massive by the time I get out, all swole and --
你这是在干什么
What are you doing right now?
我只是在视频被曝光之前
I'm just trying to get ahead of this thing
-先给自己铺铺路 -不会被曝光的
- before the video comes out. - It's not going to.
好吧 但如果被曝光了
Okay, but if it does,
只有我出来承担责任 解释一切
it's only fair that I take the fall and explain everything,
-至少一些... -你相信我吗
- or at least some -- - Do you trust me?
-信 -那就相信我的话
- Yeah. - Then believe me when I say
该慌的时候我会告诉你的
I will tell you when it's time to freak out.
现在还没到那个境地
We're not there yet.
知道怎样能让他冷静下来吗
You know what would help calm him down?
你上了他
You banging him.
你上吧 我不用
You bang him. I'm fine right here.
联♥系♥上劳拉了 她感冒卧床
Just talked to Laurel. She's in bed with the flu.
-你做什么了 -没有
- What'd you do? - Nothing.
说真的 最近我男友当得可好了
Seriously, I'm a much better boyfriend these days.
怎么了
What?
我们就得靠这个拿到钱
That's how we're gonna go get the money.
米凯拉
Michaela?
-在 -拿上外衣
- Yeah? - Get your coat.
我们要去拜访你的男朋友
We're gonna pay a visit to your boyfriend.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
你觉得我会喜欢吗
How do you think I feel?
什么事
What is this?
极少出现的情况 我是来道歉的
A rare occurrence when I come to offer an apology.
菲利普的事你说得对
You were right about Philip.
我们现在都想找到他
It's in all our interests to find him.
你为什么改主意了
What changed your mind?
其实是普拉特小姐为你说服了我们
To be honest, Ms. Pratt made a strong case on your behalf.
我们怎样才能找到他
So how do we find him?
首先 你要给我25万美元聘金
First, you give me a $250,000 retainer --
要现金 这样就不会有我们合作的记录
all cash, so there's no record of our working together.
-可以 然后呢 -你去找凯瑟琳
- Done. Then? - You go to Catherine.
让她把她知道的有关菲利普的事全告诉你
You get her to tell you everything she knows about Philip.
-她已经全都告诉我了 -真的吗
- She already told us what she knows. - Has she?
她被菲利普害进了监狱
She in prison because of Philip.
她还有什么理由替他隐瞒
Why would she still hide anything?
因为她害怕告诉你真♥相♥ 让你失望
Because she's scared to tell you the truth, disappoint you.
你别再把她拉出来当坏人了
You have to stop making her out to be the villain here.
我们没说她是坏人
We're not saying she's the villain.
我们认为她也是受害者
We're saying she's been victimized by one.
而她只会对你敞开心扉
And you're the only one she'll open up to,
尤其当她认为菲利普对你还是个威胁的时候
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表