剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
他被你害死了
He's dead because of you!
你父亲是个坏人 亚设
Your father was a bad man, Asher.
你只要按我说得做 好吗
You just do what I tell you, okay?
我们的说法就是凯瑟琳在这儿撞死了辛克莱尔
So Catherine ran over Sinclair here. That's our story.
计划有变
There's been a change of plans.
留下一个混乱的犯罪现场给警方
Leave the police a crime scene that's a mess.
我们只需要让这一切看起来无比混乱
We just need it to look like chaos.
我是安娜丽丝·基廷
This is Annalise Keating.
我的委托人凯瑟琳·哈普斯托 她开枪打了我
And my client, Catherine Hapstall -- she shot me.
朝我开枪 打在腿上
Shoot me in my leg.
丽贝卡死了 韦斯
Rebecca's dead, Wes.
我一再地对你撒谎
I've been lying to you over and over.
不
No!
克里斯多夫
Christophe.
克里斯多夫
Christophe.
那是我妈妈 是吧
It's my mom, right?
我发现她的时候她看上去就已经死了
She looked dead when I found her.
天啊 安娜丽丝
Good God, Annalise.
我们造了什么孽
What did we do?
克里斯多夫
Christophe.
克里斯多夫
Christophe.
克里斯多夫
Christophe.
克里斯多夫
Christophe.
克里斯多夫
Christophe.
韦斯 不要 不要
Wes, no. No.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你开枪打了她
You shot her?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我必须开枪
I had to.
你打得可不是腿
That's not her leg.
我以前又没开过枪
I have never shot a gun before.
我们得走了
We have to go.
不 不 不 我们得救她
No, no, no. W-we have to help her.
警♥察♥来了 韦斯
The cops are on their way, Wes.
-韦斯 -把枪给我
- Wes! - Give me the gun.
-不 -我按你说的 把枪扔进泳池里
- No! - I'll put it in the pool, like you said.
-不 -我在门口跟你们汇合
- No. - I'll meet you by the gate.
让他去扔
Just let him do it.
-不 不 -我们得走了
- No. No. - We have to go.
找康纳尔
Look for Connor!
我们得走了
We have to go.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
两周后
两周后
我们到家了
We're home.
我不想要护士
I don't want a nurse.
我不想让陌生人睡在我家
I don't want a stranger sleeping in my house.
是给你睡的 不能爬楼梯 还记得吗
It's for you. No stairs, remember?
现在 该吃维柯丁[止痛药]了
Now, let's get you set up with a vicodin.
六小时后再吃一次
You can take another in six hours.
你不能喝酒 因为要吃抗生素
And you can't drink on the antibiotics,
一天吃两片
which you take two of each day
和消炎药一起吃
along with the anti-inflammatory.
我都给你写下来了
I wrote it all down for you.
我来帮你脱
Let me help you.
不用 邦尼
Oh, no, Bonnie.
明天听证会是几点
When is the hearing tomorrow?
11点
11.00.
我还是觉得我们应该申请延期
I still think we can ask to push it.
不 我经历了这么些 不能不去作证
Oh, no. I didn't go through all this to not testify.
亚设呢
Asher?
他没事
He's fine.
他们都没事
All the kids are.
韦斯呢
Wes?
安娜丽丝今早出院了
Annalise got out of the hospital this morning.
韦斯 这是好消息 说明她没事
Wes, this is good. It means she's gonna be okay.
韦斯 都成功了
Wes, it's all working.
-那可不一定 -我肯定
- You don't know that. - I do.
安娜丽丝回家了
Annalise is home
而且每个人都认为是凯瑟琳干的
and everyone thinks Catherine is guilty.
-内特就没这么想 -如果内特想要抓我们
- Nate doesn't. - If Nate wanted to turn us in,
他那晚就可以这么做
he would have done it that night.
会成功的
It's all gonna work.
你要我把他带来吗
Did you want me to bring him here?
谁
Who?
韦斯
Wes.
你似乎很关心他
You seem concerned about him.
我关心我们每一个人
I'm concerned about all of us.
我企图杀了她
I tried to kill her.
因为她骗了你
Because she lied to you.
她没有骗我
She wasn't lying.
丽贝卡没有死
Rebecca isn't dead.
安娜丽丝好起来之后会告诉你的
Annalise can tell you that herself when she's better.
那我就该相信她吗
And I'm just supposed to believe her?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你是想帮我
I know you're just trying to help.
但是发生的事...
But what happened...
我做的事...
...what I did...
覆水难收
there's no making that okay.
你以为只有你一个人难熬吗
You think you're the only one this has been hard on?
想想亚设 他此刻在经历什么
Think about Asher -- what he's going through right now.
如果有谁该躺床上颓废 也是他
If anyone deserves to be lying around in bed, it's him.
但他没有 因为他知道没有我们会更糟
But he's not because he knows he's worse off without us.
你也一样 不要再自怨自艾了
And so are you, so stop feeling sorry for yourself
给我起床
And get up.
我说了 起床
I said, "Get up!"
-你该走了 -你该吃点东西
- You should go. - You're going to need to eat.
我可以叫外卖♥♥
That's what deliverymen are for.
得有人帮你换纱布
Someone needs to change your bandages.
听着 我有手
Listen, I have two hands.
拜托
Please...
我不想静静地待在自己家里还要求人
Just -- I don't want to have to beg for peace in my own home.
走吧
Go.
我手♥机♥开着 随时都可以打给我
My phone is on. Call me whenever --
我会的
I will.
-她要死了 她要死了 -马上走
- She's dying. She's dying. - Leave right now.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
告诉我 她还好吗
Tell me! Is she gonna be okay?
逍遥法外
第二季 第十集
凯瑟琳·哈普斯托在明天的初步听证会之前
Catherine Hapstall remains behind bars
本地新闻 最新发现
哈普斯托谋杀案最新进展
仍然被拘留着
ahead of her preliminary hearing tomorrow
在听证会上
where she'll face charges
她将会面临谋杀艾米莉·辛克莱尔
for the murder of Emily Sinclair
以及谋杀安娜丽丝·基廷未遂的指控
and attempted murder of Annalise Keating.
基廷女士中枪但保住了性命
Ms. Keating survived the gunshot wound
有望明天出席作证
and is expected to take the stand tomorrow
而对传言中哈普斯托小姐的同党
As the manhunt for Philip Jessup,
追捕菲利普·杰瑟普仍在继续
菲利普·杰瑟普的搜捕仍在继续
Miss Hapstall's alleged accomplice, continues,
根据警方报告 他自辛克莱尔女士
with police reporting no sightings
被谋杀那晚后就再没出现过
since the night of Ms. Sinclair's murder.
邦尼
Oh, Bonnie.
看看谁活过来了
Look who's back from the dead.
我跟他说有免费食物
I promised him free food.
很多 昨晚做了披萨 今天还有玉米饼
Tons. Made pizzas last night, tacos tonight.
-你终于起来了 -候补先生
- Hey, there you are. Finally. - Waitlist.
-伙计 -你看起来也不算太糟
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表