剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
You know where else there's blood?
确切来说是我丈夫的血
My husband's, to be specific?
你的车
Your car.
也许山姆知道呢
Maybe Sam knows.
他在这里待的时间最久了 不是吗
I mean, he's lived here the longest, right?
怎么样 知道吗 哥们儿
What, any ideas, pal?
劳拉说弗兰克处理掉了
Laurel said that Frank got rid of it.
-我车子被偷了 -真悲剧
- My car was stolen. - Bummer.
康纳尔的车处理的不错
Good work with Connor's car.
是你偷的
You stole it.
那是一个谎言
That's a lie.
如果能让你睡得安稳
Make me out to be the villain
把我想成恶人也无妨
if that helps you sleep at night.
但你再敢搅黄我的案子试试
But don't you ever screw with my cases.
进来
Come in.
抱歉 我不是故意...
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to --
沃什先生正要离开
Mr. Walsh was just leaving.
怎么了
What is it?
好消息 凯瑟琳是处♥女♥
Good news -- Catherine's a virgin.
终于找到可以证实的东西了
Finally, something that we can prove.
这太奇怪了
This is so weird.
你自己也知道吧 这有多奇怪
You get that, right? How weird this is?
我知道 但是如果我不建议凯瑟琳
I do, but I'd be a horrible lawyer
这么做 我就是一个不称职的律师
if I didn't advise Catherine to take this step.
好吧 但是真的有这种测验吗
Okay, but is there even a test to prove this?
说真的 她骑马长大的
Seriously. She grew up riding horses.
也许没有用
Maybe it won't work,
但如果我能让医生出庭作证
but if there's a chance I can put a doctor on the stand
凯瑟琳是处♥女♥
to say that Catherine is a virgin,
那我就能反驳乱♥伦♥的谣言
then I can cast doubt on the incest rumors,
从而削弱控方
thereby weakening the prosecution's case.
由你来决定 凯瑟琳
It's up to you, Catherine.
我的确还有别的办法 但是...
I have other ways to win this, but...
-我可以 -小凯
- I'll do it. - Cat.
-你得好好考虑 -如果能帮我们打赢官司
- You need to think about this. - If it helps us win,
他们想做多少测试都可以
they can run as many tests on me as they want.
做测试吧
Let's do it.
联♥系♥医生吧
Call the doctor right now.
我叫你用你的胸 而不是用心
I told you to use your boobs, not your heart.
什么
What?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
别瞎想了
Put'em away.
我们该做的都做了
We're done with them.
如果我相信不是他们干的是不是太傻了
Am I an idiot if I believe they didn't do it?
不 这只是说明你依然想看到人性中好的一面
No. It just means you still want to see the best in people.
如果可以的话 保持下去
Hold onto that if you can.
我通过了
I passed.
我监视塞布丽娜的家时
I'm staking out Sabrina's place,
看到一个男人进进出出
and I see this guy coming and going.
结果发现那是她哥哥 布鲁诺
It's her brother, Bruno, who -- turns out --
曾经和弗兰克是高中同学
Frank went to high school with.
弗兰克为什么要联♥系♥布鲁诺
Why did Frank call Bruno?
因为他需要人帮他处理丽贝卡的尸体 而布鲁诺...
'Cause he needed help dumping Rebecca's body, and Bruno...
在这里工作
...works here.
欢迎来到
憩息谷
墓地
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要担心吗
Should I be worried?
这太不合适了
This is inappropriate.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我希望你帮我结束这一切
I want you to help me end it.
帮我找到药 不用你来杀我
Just get me the pills. You wouldn't be killing me.
但是为你做事的那个人 他有渠道不是吗
But that guy you have working for you, he has access, right?
帮你陷害内特的那个人
The one you used to frame Nate.
她希望你过得好
She wants the best for you.
你欠我的 安娜丽丝
You owe me this, Annalise.
你让他忘记了
You let him forget.
然后你却毁了他
But then you destroyed him.
做一回好人
Be a good person for once.
我经常会想
I think about it a lot.
自杀
Killing myself.
从小就会这么想
I have ever since I was a child.
好多次 我觉得这世上没有我
A lot of times, I think the world would be
会变得更好
a much better place without me in it.
但我下不去手
But I don't do it.
你比我好太多
You're a better woman than me.
如果我都不该死 那你就更不应该
And if I don't deserve to die, then you definitely don't.
很抱歉你觉得是在独自承受痛苦 但我也是
I'm sorry you feel alone in your pain, but so do I.
每个人都是 这就是生活
So does everybody. That's life.
我真的以为你会这么干
I really thought you'd do it.
毕竟你之前也杀过人
I mean, you've killed before.
山姆
Sam.
我不是你想的那种女人
I'm not the woman you think I am.
很抱歉我帮不了你
I'm sorry I can't help you.
我明天一早就给法官打电♥话♥
I'll call the judge and have him sign the deal
让他签协议
first thing in the morning.
有任何问题打电♥话♥给我
Call me with any problems.
不会有问题的
There won't be.
高兴点 明天你作完证
Cheer up. You'll testify tomorrow
就能回家和朋友玩投杯球了
and be home in time to play beer pong with your buddies.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, dad.
没事
Okay.
那个能追踪电♥话♥的人 你能让他联♥系♥我吗
That guy who traces phones, can you have him call me?
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
辛克莱尔知道安娜丽丝让内特杀了山姆
Sinclair knows that Annalise got Nate to murder Sam,
我也知道
and s-so do I.
而且我还知道你和弗兰克在帮她掩盖事实
And I know that you and Frank are helping her cover it up,
别否认这个事实
and don't say it's not true,
因为我也在那里工作
Because I work in that house, too.
你们的窃窃私语 弗兰克的鬼鬼祟祟
The whispers, Frank being shady all the time,
你们三个对我们的隐藏
the three of you hiding stuff from us...
我不傻 邦 这样是不对的
I'm not dumb, Bon. And...it's not right.
你错了
You're wrong.
不 她该为自己做的事付出代价
No, she should pay for what she did.
叫我告密者 骗子 叫我什么都行
And you can call me a snitch or a liar or whatever you want --
是我杀的他 亚设
I killed him, Asher.
什么
What?
是我杀的山姆
I killed Sam.
我知道丽贝卡的尸体在哪儿
I know where Rebecca's body is.
憩息谷墓地
Strathaven Cemetery.
塞布丽娜·曼西尼的哥哥就在那工作
That's where Sabrina Mancini's brother works.
他是那的守园人
He's the grounds keeper.
这就解释了为什么弗兰克
So that explains why Frank called three times
在丽贝卡死的那晚打了三次电♥话♥
the night Rebecca disappeared.
本来我还不相信
I didn't want to believe it at first.
但当我们发现布鲁诺在哪儿工作时
But when we found out where Bruno works --
"我们"是指谁
Who's "We"?
李维
Levi.
他从小和丽贝卡一起长大
He grew up with Rebecca.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You're such an idiot.
他是丽贝卡的养兄 我们可以相信他
He's Rebecca's foster brother. We can trust him.
就因为他是这么跟你说的
Because that's what he told you?
你还信了他
And you believed him?
我冒着失去一切的风险帮助你
I'm putting everything on the line to help you --
我的警♥察♥生涯 我仅剩的信誉
my badge, what's left of my rep,
你随随便便就把这一切
and you go off -
交在一个陌生人手上
and sell it to some stranger?
急诊
心跳加速 脉搏减弱
Heart rate's increasing. Pulse is diminishing.
给我四单位血管加压素
I need four units of vasopressin.
收到
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表