剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
就和他上♥床♥ 她就杀了我
if I had sex with him before my prep kicks in.
等等 他携带有HIV你还想着和他滚床单
Wait, he has HIV, and you're gonna have sex with him?
是啊 大滚特滚
Yes. Lots of sex.
老兄 不是吧
Dude, no.
我知道那小子可能有个完美的屁♥股♥
Look, I get the o-man probably has a really sweet ass and all,
但你会死的啊
but you could, like, die.
这让我想起当年在图书馆停车场
This reminds me of that time in the library parking lot
卡尔森教授路过...
and Professor Carson walked by --
内特愿意做吗
Is Nate gonna do it?
做什么
Do what?
在庭上撒谎
Lie on the stand,
说他那天晚上和山姆打了一架
say that he fought with Sam that night.
我是答应了要接这个烂摊子
Okay, I may have agreed to this insane situation,
但可没答应破坏
but I did not agree to break
我对委托人的保密义务
my client's confidentiality with you.
保什么密
What confidentiality?
他想赢只能照着我的计划做
The only way he wins is if he follows my plan.
是我的计划
You mean my plan.
我是他的律师 安娜丽丝
I'm his attorney, Annalise,
并且我是个好律师
and I'm very good at my job.
别瞎操心了
So stop trying to micromanage.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
我关心他
I care for him.
这不能影响你对他的辩护...
And none of this can affect the way you defend him --
我刚说谁瞎操心来着
Who just say about you micromanaging?
你慌了 对吗
You're freaked out, aren't you?
因为那天晚上的事
About the other night.
别担心
Don't worry.
那没什么
It doesn't have to mean anything.
我们只是...
We just...
享乐而已
had fun.
至少我很快乐
Well, at least I did.
我也是
So did I.
这太疯狂了 安娜丽丝
This is crazy, Annalise.
我很想说我感觉很糟糕
I mean, I want to say I feel bad,
至少... 有一点内疚 但...
or at least - a little bit guilty, but...
难怪现在每个人都出轨
No wonder everyone's having affairs.
案件编号♥09682 联邦政♥府♥诉勒西
Calling case number 09682, Commonwealth vs. Lahey.
塞缪尔·基廷死亡案听证会
Probable cause hearing in the death of Samuel Keating.
联邦 你方可以开始陈述了吗
Commonwealth, are you ready to proceed?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
但首先 我认为有可能
But first, I'd like to say
今天我们不需要进行这次听证会
there might be cause to not have this hearing today.
为什么 律师
Why's that, counselor?
安娜丽丝·基廷 受害人的妻子
Annalise Keating, the victim's wife,
与被告的律师
has had a long-standing relationship
关系匪浅
with the defendant's attorney.
法官大人 辛克莱尔女士
Your Honor, I believe Ms. Sinclair
应该指的是基廷女士和我
is referring to the fact that Ms. Keating and I
曾是哈佛法学院的同学...
were classmates at Harvard Law --
她们是朋友 法官大人
They're friends, Your Honor.
拉斯洛女士 请阐明
Ms. Rothlo, please explain the extent
你与基廷女士的关系
of your relationship with Ms. Keating.
别避重就轻
Don't spare any details.
我们在法学院的时候认识 没错
We were acquaintances in Law School, yes,
就像我也认识哈佛法学院
as I was with the 1,500 other
其他一千五百名同学一样
Harvard Law students at the time.
我还记得我们十年前
I also recall the both of us
一起辩护过一件联邦案
consulting on a federal case 10 years ago.
十年前
10 years?
-之后就没有交集了吗 -没有了
- Nothing more recent? - Nothing.
对于辛克莱尔女士所暗示的任何事
And I welcome any investigations
我愿意接受调查
into whatever Ms. Sinclair is insinuating.
我没有暗示什么 只是陈述事实
No insinuations. Just facts.
事实就是 拉斯洛女士刻意
Fact -- Ms. Rothlo willfully neglected
隐瞒了她和...
to disclose her relationship --
如果要我说出所有和我打过官司的
If I had to disclose the names of all my classmates
同学的名字
I've gone up against in court,
那我可就没时间为案子辩护了
I'd never have time to argue another case.
很明显这是串通好的
This is clearly collusion.
请保持冷静
Let's maintain our composure.
如果辛克莱尔女士上得了哈佛
Oh, I suppose I'd be colluding with Ms. Sinclair, too,
那我是不是也算和她串通了
if she'd been able to get into Harvard.
-我请求您撤销拉斯洛女士 -律师们
- I am requesting you remove Ms. Rothlo... - Counselors!
并处罚她和基廷女士
...and sanction both her and Ms. Keating --
辛克莱尔女士才需要被处罚
Ms. Sinclair is the one in need of sanctions,
也许打一针镇静剂更有效果
if not a tranquilizer.
-够了 -因为这就表明了在本案中
- Enough! - Because what this reveals about this case --
在我的职业生涯里我从没见过
Never in my career have I witnessed
这么无助的攻击
such a desperate attack --
安娜丽丝·基廷帮助勒西先生
that Annalise Keating helped Mr. Lahey
谋杀了她的丈夫
commit her husband's murder.
在研究你下一个要杀谁吗
Researching your next murder?
顺便说一句 用塑料袋这一手挺聪明的
Smart to use a plastic bag, by the way.
这样更容易清理现场
Made the clean-up easier.
别说了
Please don't.
我可不想再多一个人指责我
I can't take anyone else beating me up.
我没在指责谁
I'm not beating anyone up.
我只是在试图理解你是怎么想的
I'm just trying to understand what you were thinking.
至少应该告诉我吧
I mean, at least tell me.
因为如果是你做的你会告诉我吗
Because you would have told me if it was you?
没错
Exactly.
她会想明白的
She's gonna get over it.
说曹操
Speak of the devil.
检察官发现我跟伊芙认识了
The D.A. found out that Eve and I know each other.
当然了
Of course.
那女人真烦人
That chick's so annoying.
去查查她还知道些什么
Find out what else she knows.
我不想再有意外了
I don't want any more surprises.
放轻松 没事的
Unclench. Everything's fine.
你觉得辛克莱尔是怎么知道
How do you think that Sinclair
安娜丽丝和伊芙的事的
got 411 about A.K and Eve?
安娜丽丝这么多年
Annalise has been humiliating
总是让检察官办公室颜面尽失
the D.A.'s office for years.
这只是他们在报复
This is just them retaliating.
好吧 但是
Okay, but, I mean,
你不怕我们那些见不得光的事被捅出来吗
don't you ever worry about all the illegal crap we do?
你可能会被取消律师资格或者更糟
I mean, you could get disbarred, or worse --
我没事
I'm fine.
你就别担心了
So, will you stop worrying,
还是我得把你带到哪个空房♥间去
or do I need to take you into one of these empty rooms
让你放松放松
to make you relax?
格思里小姐 你好
Miss Guthrie, hi.
我们是
We're the --
律师 我知道
The lawyers. I know.
我不会说谎偏袒他们
I won't lie for them.
说谎 不
Lie? No.
我们只想知道你有没有
We just want to know if you saw
在海伦娜被杀当晚看到过凯瑟琳和凯勒布
Catherine and Caleb the night Helena was killed.
没有
No.
我的员工都没看到
No one on my staff did.
事实上凯勒布那晚让所有人都提早下班了
In fact, Caleb told us all to take that night off early.
公诉方准备好传唤第一证人了吗
Is the prosecution prepared to call their first witness?
准备好了 法官大人
We are, Your Honor.
安娜丽丝·基廷
Annalise Keating.
介于现在的情况
And due to the circumstances,
我将视她为敌对证人
I'll be treating her as a hostile witness.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表