剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Because I want to be the person that...
能满足你需求的人
can give you what you want.
真的 但是...
I do, but --
你现在无法选择跟谁在一起 我知道
You are not in a place to choose anyone. I know.
所以我没有要你选择
Which is why it's good I'm not asking you to.
我们只是相互陪伴的老朋友
We're old friends who enjoy each other's company.
仅此而已
That's all.
对吧
All right?
你们俩想点些什么吗
Did you two want to order something?
给我再来一杯
I'll have another one.
还有...
And, um...
土豆皮和芝士棒
Potato skins and mozzarella sticks.
管他呢
What the hell?
不可能是真的
This can't be real.
我让奥利弗搜索亚设和特罗特湖
I asked Oliver to look up Asher and Trotter Lake,
-出来的是这个 -你们在干什么
- and this is what came up. - What are you doing?
看你努力唱饶舌
Watching you try to rap.
-这是恶作剧吧 -快给我
- This is a prank, right? - Give it to me.
不是你自己想唱的吧
You didn't want to make this?
这只是我在大学里干的蠢事
Please, it's just a stupid thing I made in college.
这可是非常昂贵的蠢事
Ooh! Expensive stupid thing.
说真的 爸比为了这玩意付了多少钱
Seriously, how much did daddy pay for that?
无所谓 我恨你找到了这玩意 奥利弗
It doesn't matter, and I hate you, Oliver, for finding it.
关掉
Turn it off.
我说了关掉
I said turn it off!
别逼我像安娜丽丝一样吼你们去干活
Don't make me be Annalise and yell at you to do your jobs.
你能帮我找到一个公诉人的地址吗
You think you could find a prosecutor's address for me?
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你能不能帮我个忙
I was wondering if you could help me.
希望能帮上你
Hope so.
昨晚我去参加晚宴
I was at a dinner party last night,
跟一名女士拼车到了这里
and I shared a cab with a woman to here.
她落下了她的手套
She left her gloves.
至少我记得是这栋楼
At least I think this was her building.
这是她的照片
Here's her picture.
你认识她吗
Do you recognize her?
莎伦 认识
Sharon. Yeah.
但她实际上并不住在这里
But she doesn't actually live here.
莎伦和公诉人搞在了一起
They're screwing -- Sharon and the prosecutor.
我看到他们俩一起的时候就有这种直觉
I had a gut feeling when I saw them together,
所以我去了他的公♥寓♥ 门卫证实了我的猜测
so I went to his apartment, and the doorman confirmed it.
莎伦经常去那里
Sharon goes there all the time.
也许她是去找他开会
Maybe she meets him there for meetings.
三更半夜吗
Late at night?
因为门卫说她都是那时候出现的
'cause that's when the doorman's seen her there.
这并不说明他会出庭举证
That doesn't mean he'll testify
他为之工作的地方检察官
against the D.A. he works for.
如果那个门卫喜欢我呢
What if the doorman liked me?
等等 你愿意
Wait. You're willing to
为了让他出庭作证而出♥卖♥♥♥肉体吗
screw the guy to get him to take the stand?
不 我不会真的跟他上♥床♥
No, I won't actually have sex with him.
但你可以利用这一点
But you can use sex.
老实说
Be honest.
你有没有弄错的可能
Is there any chance you're wrong about this?
没有
Nope.
他们绝对有一腿 我确定
They're sleeping together. I know it.
基廷女士 准备好传唤第一名证人了吗
Ms. Keating, are you ready to call your first witness?
是的 法官大人
I am, Your Honor.
我要传唤助理地区检察官
I'd like to call Assistant District Attorney
巴雷特·尼尔森
Barrett Nelson.
反对
Objection.
让公诉人出庭作证
Putting a prosecutor on the stand
绝无先例
i-is completely unprecedented.
这是助理检察官尼尔森自找的
A.D.A. Nelson brought this on himself.
基廷女士只是在哗众取宠而已
Ms. Keating is grandstanding, nothing more.
如果我是在哗众取宠 那为什么不敢出庭呢
If I'm grandstanding, then why not take the stand?
像你这样正直的人
A man of integrity such as yourself,
肯定没有什么好隐瞒的吧
you have absolutely nothing to hide, right?
不好意思 只要一小会儿
I'm sorry. This will just take a minute.
然后我们就能去喝咖啡
Then we can go get a coffee.
我愿意为你等上一整天 小姐
I'd wait for you all day, senorita.
天呐 你真是太逗了
Oh, my God, you're hilarious!
不管蒂德韦尔太太什么时候
You would help Mrs. Tidwell whenever
需要限制令 你都会帮她 对吗
she needed a restraining order, is that correct?
针对你的当事人一共开了二十张限制令
Over 20 orders in all against your client.
我很乐于向你详细描述每一张的内容
I'd be happy to go over each one in detail.
那有没有任何利益冲突
And was there ever a conflict of interest
会影响到你对我的当事人做出公正起诉
affecting your ability to fairly prosecute my client?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
那我帮帮你吧
Allow me to help you out.
你跟蒂德韦尔太太之间有没有
Did you ever have a relationship with Mrs. Tidwell
产生感情
that became romantic?
这是诽谤
That's a slanderous accusation.
除非这是真的
Not if it's true.
回答我的问题 尼尔森先生
Answer the question, Mr. Nelson.
你有没有跟莎伦·蒂德韦尔上过床
Have you been sleeping with Sharon Tidwell?
当然没有
Of course not.
你在这呢 她急着要找你
There you are. She wants to talk to you.
现在吗
Right now?
她是这么说的
That's what she said.
很抱歉 跟我来一下 很快的
I'm so sorry. Come with me really quick.
好的
Sure.
我来帮你开门 兄弟
Oh, I got this door, buddy.
真的吗 你想说这个法庭上
Really? You're telling me that there's no one
没有任何人能证明
in this courtroom that can testify
这段不伦之恋吗
to such an inappropriate relationship --
比如说 你的门卫
your doorman, for example?
这他妈是什么情况
What the hell is this?
你是重要证人
You're a material witness.
如果你离开 法官会判你蔑视法庭
The judge can hold you in contempt if you leave.
你起诉我的委托人是为了掩盖
Are you prosecuting my client to cover up the fact
是你导致马尔科自杀的这一真♥相♥吗
that you are actually the man that drove Marco to suicide?
-你胡说八道 -你和他的妻子有一腿
- You are out of control. - You were sleeping with his wife,
说明你就是马尔科报♥警♥时
which means that you are the "He"
多次提及的那个人
that Marco kept referring to in his 911 call.
不对吗 尼尔森先生
Isn't that right, Mr. Nelson?
你不回答是不是因为知道
Are you not answering because you know
一张口就会证明你起诉不当的事实
that anything you say will prove prosecutorial misconduct.
你将被取消律师资格 甚至去蹲大狱
You'd be disbarred, or, worse, be sent to prison?
我要求使用第五修正案授予我的权力
I take the fifth.
尼尔森先生 我想确认
Mr. Nelson, I want to be sure
-你明白自己在做什么 -我明白 法官大人
- that you know what you're doing. - I do, your honor.
我要求遵循美国宪法第五修正案
I assert the fifth amendment privilege
不能强迫我自证其罪
against self-incrimination.
我就说你肯定可以 你做到了
I said you could do it, and you did it.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free!
我和莎伦有机会重续前缘了
And I have another chance with Sharon.
经过这件事他们不可能再在一起了
No way their relationship survives this.
莎伦恨你 戴尔
Sharon hates you, Dale.
你是跟踪狂 你很可悲
You're a stalker, you're pathetic,
你也不再是我的当事人了
and you're fired.
不用客气
You're welcome.
-你说什么 -帮你打赢官司
- Excuse me? - For helping you win the case.
你想要奖杯 它就在地下室的盒子里
You want the trophy, it's in a box in the basement.
是关于弗兰克的事吗
Is this because of Frank?
因为那栋屋子里发生了
'cause out of all the terrible things
那么多可怕的事 我俩在一起
that happen in that house, us being together --
-我不在乎你俩有没有搞在一起 -你在乎
- I don't care that you two are screwing. - You do.
不然你为何对我态度恶劣
Otherwise, why treat me like crap
而放任其他人胡作非为
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表