剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Uh, how does this help Tanya's case?
没有
It doesn't.
我只是想说
I was just gonna say
只有塔妮娅愿意那样扇他
only Tanya was willing to smack him like that.
有一次她举起拳头
Okay, like, one time, she took her fist and --
让我出庭作证
Put my ass on the stand?
没门
No way.
好吧 但你作证的话 大家就会知道你的
Okay, but if you testify, people would know about your --
你的天赋
your gift.
你会出名的
You could be famous.
妓♥女♥ 变♥态♥ 花痴
...as a whore, freak, nympho,
还有其它那些因为你享受性♥爱♥
and whatever other derogatory terms
而被整个世界丢到你身上的骂名
the world throws at you when you're sex-positive.
我也希望自己够坚强
Do I wish that I were strong enough
能在证人席上聊一下
to take the stand and talk about
我那次在塔妮娅那儿长达八小时的高♥潮♥
the eight-hour orgasm I once had at Tanya's house?
八个小时
Eight hours?
是的 你可以
Oh, yeah. You can --
你要是感兴趣就过来
Come if you're at all interested.
就在今晚 在塔妮娅重新开业前的小派对
It's tonight -- small party until Tanya's back in business.
谢谢 但我是同性恋
Thanks, but I'm gay.
那更好
Even better.
正是我丈夫的菜
You're just my husband's type.
你妻子呢
What about your wife?
我妻子怎么了
What about her?
她当晚也参加了派对
She was at the party that night, too.
看 你不应该知道的 快走吧
See, you're not supposed to know that. Now leave.
-但是如果我们找不到 -我们不会作证的
- But if we can't find anyone in -- - we're not testifying.
不
No.
永远不可能
Never.
才不要呢
Hells no.
我宁可去坐牢
I'd rather go to jail.
你们连一个肯作证的目击证人都找不到吗
You couldn't find one witness to take the stand?
他们有些人相信塔妮娅是无辜的
Some of them believe Tanya's innocent,
但他们太怕别人知道自己参加了性派对
but they're too afraid of being outed.
他们可以为爱做任何事 但这个不行
They would do anything for love, but they won't do that.
或许我们可以给他们发传票 逼他们作证
Maybe we could subpoena them, force them to testify?
逼他们恨我们然后在作证的时候把案子搞砸
So they can hate us and sabotage the case on the stand?
-安娜丽丝 -你们这帮人到底是怎么回事
- Annalise -- - I mean, what is it about you people?
越有经验 工作做的越差
The more experience you get, the worse you get at this job.
-安娜丽丝 -干吗
- Annalise. - What?
看
Look.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我会告诉你的 可你都不给我机会
I'll tell you if you just give me a chance to.
我没时间跟你吵这个
I don't have time for that.
你在这等着 不然我就要叫保安了
Wait here, or I'll have to call security.
没事的 桑德拉
It's all right, Sandra.
出什么事了
What's going on?
这话应该我问你们俩
Why don't you two tell me?
兄妹畸恋
哈普斯托继承人深陷火热畸恋
说吧 你俩是恋人吗
So, tell us, are you two lovers?
这是我们父母被杀的那天早上
This was the morning our parents were killed.
我在安慰她
I was comforting her.
用吻来安慰
With a kiss?
我可不是这么安慰我的兄弟姐妹的
That's not how I comfort my siblings.
-他们为什么在这儿 -他们吗
- Why are they here? - Oh, them?
他们是一群陌生人
Those are the strangers judging you
认为你们是乱♥伦♥的变♥态♥
as sick, incestuous freaks.
我们没有 这是她说的
Okay, we didn't -- she's putting words in our mouths.
你们就习惯吧
Get used to it
因为现在陪审团就是这么看待你们的
because that's all the jury pool knows about you now,
他们认为你们俩有一腿
that you two are screwing
并因此杀害了你们的父母
and that's why you killed your parents,
因为他们发现了你们的私情
because they found out and threatened to
并且威胁要剥夺你们的继承权
cut you out of the will.
-我们才不会这么做 -不是这样的
- We would never. - That is not true.
我怎么知道你们俩不是又在对我撒谎
How do I know you're not lying to me again?
毕竟爱就是爱 我凭什么批判你们
Love is love, after all. Who am I to judge?
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you?
你求我们雇佣你
You begged us to hire you,
说你会保护我们不被那些难听话所伤害
said you'd protect us from all the crap everyone is saying.
所以你要么相信我们说的真话
So either you trust us when we tell you the truth,
要么我们就另请高明
or we'll find a new lawyer who can.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
不可能只有我注意到
I can't be the only one that noticed
他俩之间的火花 他俩肯定有一腿
the heat coming of those two. They're totes smushing.
至少他俩不是真的有亲缘关系
At least they're not related related.
法律上来说 他们有
Mm, legally, they're related.
如果非要跟兄弟乱♥伦♥的话
Well, if you're gonna incest your brother,
那找个长得像凯勒布这样的也不错
might as well look like Caleb.
就是 那双眼睛多漂亮啊
I know. Those eyes, right?
凯瑟琳也很火♥辣♥呀
Well, Catherine's hot, too.
希望她床上功夫也不错
Well, helps she's great in bed.
我也可以开玩笑
I'm allowed to make jokes, too.
如果你要再找个委托人上♥床♥的话
Look, if you're gonna sleep with another client,
那就找塔妮娅吧 你可以持续好几天高♥潮♥呢
make it Tanya -- apparently, orgasms for days.
那不可能吧
Okay, that's not actually possible, right?
你不可能高♥潮♥那么多次吧
You can't like - more than once or twice, right?
你自己而已吧
Uh, speak for yourself.
说真的 弗兰克是你遇到过的技术最好的吗
Be honest. Frank, is he your best?
让我最爽的是马特·哈里斯 我的物理家教
My best was Matt Harris, my physics tutor.
-我们以前... -这里有直男呢
- We used to... - Reminder, straight guys over here.
候补先生嘛 我猜是丽贝卡
Waitlist, let me guess -- Rebecca.
能别聊这话题了吗
Can we stop this conversation?
为什么 是不是这么多年和艾登做很不爽
Why? Are you upset that you spent all of those years
让你心烦意乱了
of bad sex with Aiden?
我的意思是 并非每个人都想聊
I'm just saying - not everyone wants to discuss
他们一辈子高♥潮♥的次数
the number of orgasms they've had in their life.
你是说连续高♥潮♥的次数
You mean in a row.
对啊 谁会记得清一辈子
Yeah, I mean, who remembers the number of orgasms
高♥潮♥了多少次啊
they've had in their life?
不过也说不准 可能有人屈指可数呢
I don't know -- maybe someone who hasn't had many.
是啊 或者从未有过
Yeah, or any.
米凯拉
Michaela.
没有过吗
Never?
甚至连艾登...
Not even when Aiden went --
他没做过
He didn't do that! And...
好吧 我知道我早该意识到他是个同性恋
Okay, I know I should've known he was gay a long time ago.
这也没那么奇怪好吗
And it's not that weird.
计划生育组织说有三分之一的女性
Planned Parenthood says that one in three women
很难达到性高♥潮♥
have difficulty achieving orgasm,
主要原因就是社会用性羞辱我们
and it's mostly due to society sex-shaming us.
所以别这么对我了
So maybe stop doing that to me.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
研究怎么败坏信贷员的名声
Figuring out how to discredit the loan officer?
证明多米尼克心脏有问题
Proving Dominic had a heart condition?
别再唠叨你们可悲的性生活了
Just don't say gabbing about your pathetic sex lives.
实际上 米凯拉和我
Actually, uh, uh, Michaela and I
有一条关于目击证人的线索
have a lead on a witness angle.
总算有人在做正经事了
Finally, someone doing their job.
如果你敢做什么坏事我肯定告诉奥利弗
You know I'll tell Oliver if you do anything.
是啊 所以才带你来啊
Exactly. That's why you're here.
确保我不起欲念
To make sure that I stay soft.
还有 这是个好地方
Besides, this is the perfect place
可以让你学学怎么找到G点
for you to learn how to hit your "G" spot.
-老天 -康纳尔
- Oh, God. - Connor.
你来了
You made it.
这是我丈夫 阿杰伊
This is my husband, Ajay.
我们是一对儿呢 都是蛇
We're a match -- two snakes.
你觉得是辛克莱尔策划的吗
You think Sinclair planned that?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表