剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Why the hell do you have that?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
你觉得山姆那天晚上袭击邦尼
How do you think Bonnie felt when Sam came at her that night,
对她动手动脚时 她是什么感受
when he put his hands on her?
你觉得她除了那样反应外还有其它选择吗
You think she had a choice in how she reacted?
没有
No.
但我已经答应作证了
But I said I'd testify.
我知道
I know.
但好在你仍然有时间
But the good part is that you still have time
改变主意
to change your mind.
我会保护你 亚设
I'll protect you, Asher.
但我们也要保护邦尼
But we need to protect Bonnie, too.
我们为了自己爱的人做这些是应该的
That's what we do u202dfor people that we love.
对吧
Right?
忘记你看过这个
Now forget you saw this.
当然
Of course.
很好
Good.
还有一件事
There's something else, though.
辛克莱尔知道我做过的一件事
Sinclair knows about this thing I did.
是件坏事
It's bad.
把一切都告诉我
Tell me everything.
我会解决的
I'll fix it.
美国政♥府♥诉马奥尼案没有判决
There was no verdict in the U.S. V. Mahoney.
因为被害人担心受到额外的
Due to the victim's concerns about suffering
情感伤害 所以并未出庭作证
additional emotional harm, he didn't testify
法官别无选择只得驳回此案
and the judge had no choice but to dismiss the case.
在允许被害人拒绝出庭作证的请求中
What legal option u202ddid the prosecutor exercise
控方行使了何种法律权利
in allowing the victim's request not to testify?
酌情决定权
Discretion.
逍遥法外
第二季 第六集
这说不通
It doesn't make sense.
我知道 我也很惊讶
I know. I was shocked, too.
但他在课前来找我 说他改变主意了
But he came to me before class and he said he changed his mind.
显然你的话起作用了
So, something you said clearly worked.
可他父亲也参与了 还有辛克莱尔
Well, his dad's involved, though, and Sinclair.
我们怎么确定他没有私下跟他们合作
How do we know he's not secretly cooperating with them?
这是我的错
This is my fault.
你太习惯被我质疑了
You're so used to me doubting you
以至于即使做对了事 你也看不出来
that you can't see when you've done something right.
但你这次真的做对了
But that's exactly what you've done here.
你解决了这件事 而且也说得通
You fixed this, and it makes sense.
他爱你
He loves you.
也许你看不出来 但我可以
Maybe you can't see it, but I can.
抱歉我之前一直玩神秘
Sorry I had to go all Jason Bourne on you guys,
但你们要是知道这个房♥子里发生的一切
but, uh, your heads would literally kerplode
你们的脑袋真的会炸掉
if you knew about all the crap going on in this house.
是吗 你什么都不能告诉我们吗
Really? u202dYou can't tell us anything?
不行 一点都不行
No, not a peep.
很好 我不想知道任何
Good. I don't want to know anything
会让我惹上麻烦的事
that could get me into trouble.
说真的 什么都别告诉我们
Seriously, don't tell us anything.
我不会说的
I mean, I won't.
A.K.也不想
You know, A.K. really wants to
让其他人知道
keep this genie in a bottle, so...
就这么严重
It's that intense.
我听说这次全靠你解决了咱们的内奸
I hear I owe you a fist bump for keeping our mole quiet.
你怎么做到的
What'd you do?
答应给他跳一年的贴腿舞吗
Promise a year's worth of lap dances?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
有事吗
You need something?
没有
No.
你准备什么时候找他谈
When are you finally gonna talk to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我认为越早越好
Sooner the better, I say.
那个箱子转移了他的注意力
The suitcase distracted him,
但他对丽贝卡的事咬死了不放
but he's a dog with a bone about Rebecca.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
我会像往常一样处理他的
I'll handle him the way I always do.
而现在 我要去对付一个婊♥子♥
Right now, I have to go handle a bitch.
基廷女士 我们有预约吗
Ms. Keating, u202ddid we have an appointment?
我以为你的明星证人抛弃你以后
I thought your schedule would be clear
你的行程就空出来了呢
now that your star witness has abandoned you.
米尔斯顿先生和我还要讨论一下呢
Mr. Millstone and I still have to talk about that.
不 用不着了
No, you don't.
是他叫我来的
He sent me on his behalf.
我欣赏你的野心
I admire your ambition.
你看到了抢占头条
You see an opportunity to grab headlines
让上层人物注意到你的机会
to make the big boys upstairs notice you,
但你犯了新人的错误
but you're making a rookie mistake.
你当然会这么说了
Of course you're gonna say that.
这不是我的个人意见 这是法律
It's not my opinion. It's the law.
你对米尔斯顿先生所做的一切
What you've done to Mr. Millstone
构成了干扰和恐吓证人罪
amounts to witness tampering and intimidation.
我只需一通电♥话♥
I make one phone call,
媒体就会把你刻画成一个过度狂热
and the press will make you out to be an overzealous,
违法乱纪 为干掉我不择手段的公诉人
law-breaking prosecutor desperate to take me down.
为什么这么做 我也想不通
Why? Beats me.
但记者们会想出理由的
But the reporters u202dwill come up with theories.
嫉妒 自大狂 种族歧视
Jealousy, egomania, racism.
好吧
Fine.
我会放过米尔斯顿先生
I'll lay off Mr. Millstone,
但仅仅是因为我们还有哈普斯托那个案子
but only because we still have u202dthe Hapstall case together.
我期待着在法庭上干掉你
I look forward u202dto destroying you in court.
我知道我总把赢挂在嘴边
I know I talk a lot about winning.
没错 有我的自尊心作祟
And yes, a part of it is my pride.
但这也是为了我们的当事人
But it's also about our clients.
凯瑟琳和凯勒布把他们的性命托付给了我们
Now, Catherine and Caleb have placed their lives in our hands.
我是否认为他们有罪
Do I think they're guilty?
我完全不知道
I have no clue.
但我知道被人误解的滋味
But I do know what it feels like to be misunderstood,
人们总把你往坏的一面去想
to have people expect the worst from you.
这种感觉并不好
And it doesn't feel good.
我们必须为凯瑟琳和凯勒布全力以赴
Now, we owe Catherine and Caleb our best,
也就是说得回到最基础的问题上
and that means going back to the basics.
谁还记得第二步
Who remembers step two?
找一个新的嫌疑人
Find a new suspect.
没错
Yes.
安娜丽丝 是哈特福德教授
Annalise, u202dit's professor Hartford.
跟她说我会给她回电
Tell her I'll call her back.
从一开始 凯瑟琳和凯勒布就一直说
From the start, Catherine and Caleb have said
他们是被陷害的
that they were framed.
我们得查出他们认为是谁干的
Now, we need to find out who they think did that.
-去他们宅邸... -她说很紧急
- Go to the mansion... - She says it's urgent.
去她的紧急
Urgent my ass.
跟她说我不去参加那个愚蠢的周年派对
Tell her I don't want to go to her stupid anniversary party.
我们的当事人很富有
Our clients are rich.
富人通常会有仇敌
Rich people usually have enemies.
我们得调查家庭成员 商业伙伴...
We need to look at family members, business partners --
她说十万火急
She says it's an emergency.
看在上帝的分上
Oh, for God's sakes.
最好不是什么小事 吉尔
This better be good, Jill.
慢点说
Slow down.
他拿着个瓶子冲我大吼
He came at me with a bottle yelling.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do,
所以我夺过瓶子...
So I grabbed it out of his hand and --
天啊 安娜丽丝
Oh, my God, Annalise.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我杀了史蒂文
I killed Steven.
把所有事原原本本地告诉我...
Tell me exactly what happened...
他整晚没回来
He was out all night.
一回到家就胡言乱语 冲我大喊
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表