剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
He came home slurring, screaming at me.
我想去上课 但是他抓住我
I tried to leave for class, but he grabbed me.
就是不放手
He wouldn't let go.
我应该报♥警♥吗
Shouldn't I call the police?
等一等
In a second.
这是他第一次打你吗
Was it the first time he came at you?
不
No.
他有虐待你吗
Was he abusive?
吉尔 没时间遮遮掩掩了
Jill, we don't have any time for secrets.
他有时喝了酒会变得很愤怒
Sometimes when he'd drink, he'd get angry.
我早就该离开他了 我知道
I should've left him a long time ago, I know.
有抵抗的痕迹吗
Are there any signs of a struggle?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你跟我说这是正当防卫
Well, you're telling me it's self-defense,
是他来攻击你 有任何这方面的痕迹吗
that he attacked you. Are there any signs of that?
他 踹翻了一张椅子
He, uh, knocked over a chair
还打翻了咖啡桌上的一些东西
and, um, there's some stuff on the coffee table.
他打你了吗 在你身上留下伤痕了吗
Did he hit you, u202dleave any marks on your body?
我手臂上有一些抓痕
There's some scratches on my arm.
好 挂掉电♥话♥ 报♥警♥
All right. I want you to hang up, call 911,
我到达之前不要跟警♥察♥说话
and don't talk to the police till I get there.
-一句话都别说 好吗 -好的
- Not a word, okay? u202d- Okay.
求你快一点
Please hurry.
在补充维他命C吗
Gettin' your vitamin C game on?
你怎么没去哈普斯托家
Why aren't you on your way to the Hapstalls?
你没听说吗
Oh, you didn't hear?
凯勒布朝凯瑟琳开了枪 但她也给了他一枪
Caleb shot Catherine, but not before she shot him,
现在他们俩都死了
and now they're both dead.
-我得谢谢你... -我知道这很奇怪
- I can't thank you enough for... - I know this is weird.
-你先说 -不 你说吧
- You go. - No, you.
说点什么吧 亚设
Just say something, Asher.
我为...
I'm sorry...
在你身上发生的事...
for what happened...
感到遗憾
to you.
山姆做的那些事
What Sam did.
不该那样做
It's not right.
不能那样做
It's not okay.
我希望我能说些什么
I just wish there was something I could say.
你已经说了
You just did.
你是在保护我
And you're protecting me.
应该是我来谢谢你
I should be the one thanking you.
你父亲怎么样了
How's your father?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我要...
I'm just...
等他冷静下来再接他电♥话♥
gonna ignore his calls till he chills.
安娜丽丝能...处理好这些的吧
Annalise can... handle this, right?
安娜丽丝能处理好一切
Annalise takes care of everything.
安娜丽丝 你竟然没有先我一步赶到
Annalise. Surprised you didn't get here before me.
我到的正是时候
I got here just in time
刚好看到你的手下破坏犯罪现场
to see your boys u202dcontaminating the crime scene.
先记下来那位警官没有戴手套
Let's make note of this officer here not wearing any gloves.
在法庭上会用得上
We'll be using that in court.
所以你也认为这案子要上庭
So you agree we're going to trial on this one.
如果你蠢到起诉她的话
If you're dumb enough to charge her.
测他的血样
Test his blood.
看看他在攻击她时醉得有多厉害
See how drunk he was when he attacked her.
你没跟任何人说 对吗
You didn't talk to anyone, did you?
没有 没有
No, no.
我不敢相信我做了什么
I can't believe I did this.
这不是你做的
You did not do this.
他第一次打你开始这就是他的责任 明白吗
He did this the first time he attacked you, you hear me?
来电
爸爸
我们都知道我认为谁是一号♥嫌疑犯
Well, we obviously know who I think our number-one suspect is.
那个种族主义者 海伦娜姑妈
The racist. Aunt Helena.
如果你们进了监狱
She was next in line to get the money
她就是第二顺位继承人
if you two went to jail.
她已经死了
She's dead now.
那她的钱得有个去向 对吗
Her money has to go to someone, though, right?
前夫 男友
An ex-husband, a boyfriend.
女友
A girlfriend.
老婆婆们也会爱放纵的
Old ladies can like vag, too.
姑妈立了遗嘱把财产捐给一个非洲的慈善基金
Our aunt willed all her money to a charity based in Africa.
真讽刺
Hmm, the irony.
那格思里小姐呢
What about miss Guthrie?
她设计的你俩乱♥伦♥的照片
She planted the sibcest photo of you two,
也能随意进出房♥子
had access to the house.
她姐姐跟警方说她整夜都在家
Her sister told the police she was home all night.
为什么不考虑一下你们真正的父母呢
Why aren't we considering your real parents?
遗传学上的父母 不是他们
Your sperm and egg parents, not them.
-天呐 -他们就是我们真正的父母
- Oh, my God. - Those are our real parents.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
我们没有寻找亲生父母
We're not looking into our birth parents.
为什么
Why not?
陪审团可能会相信他们怨恨
A jury might buy that they resented
你们的养父母可以给你们他们给不了的东西
your adopted parents' ability to give you what they couldn't.
所以就冷血的谋杀了他们 完全没道理
So they murdered them in cold blood? That makes no sense.
如果他们的亲生父母知道
It does if the birth parents knew
凯瑟琳和凯勒布能继承多少遗产就有道理了
how much Catherine and Caleb would inherit.
不 我们不能诽谤那些
Okay, no, we are not vilifying the people
勇敢地将孩子的需求置于自己需求之前
who were brave enough to put their biological kids' needs
因而让孩子获得了安全有爱的家庭的人
before their own, thus ensuring them a safe and loving home.
没错
Exactly.
那...别告诉我
So...please tell us
那些就是你们找到的所有潜在嫌疑人
those aren't the only potential suspects you have.
罗纳德·弗里斯通
Ronald Freestone.
你们父亲的前合伙人 被逐出了董事会
Your dad's ex-business partner who was ousted from the board.
她觉得他整夜都在淫秽场所
She thinks he was at risqué business all night.
脱衣舞酒吧
The strip club?
我去查查谁能确认他在
I'll see who can put him there.
邦尼 吉尔联♥系♥我们时
Bonnie, when Jill called us,
是用手♥机♥打的吗
did she call us from her cellphone?
没有 是家里电♥话♥
No, home.
他踹翻了一张椅子
He knocked over a chair
还打翻了咖啡桌上的一些东西
and, um, there's some stuff on the coffee table.
安娜丽丝 一切都还好吗
Annalise, is everything okay?
我手臂上有一些抓痕
There's some scratches on my arm.
她利用了我跟她说的话
She used what I told her.
什么
What?
守着电♥话♥
Stay by the phone.
该说实话了
Time to get honest.
你们没有打斗
There was no struggle.
你只是在电♥话♥后把这里布置成这样
You just made it look like one after our call.
-我可以解释 -别在这儿
- I can explain. u202d- Not here.
问个问题 哈特福德夫人
Question for you, Mrs. Hartford.
这是谁
Who is this?
宾夕法尼亚州驾驶执照
亨利·马伯顿
是我 原来的我 怎么了
u202dWell, that's me. Was me. Why?
我们已经说了所有能说的 警探
We've said all we're gonna say at this point, detective.
现在我知道你的客户在说谎
Now I know you're client's lying.
-我没有说谎 -别回应
- I haven't lied about anything. - Don't engage.
你在真实身份的问题上骗了你丈夫
You lied to your husband about what you are.
-你怎么敢这么说 -你太过分了 警探
- How dare you. - You're out of line, detective.
我丈夫攻击我
My husband attacked me.
只是因为他知道了你在隐瞒什么
Only 'cause he finally found out what you hid from him.
-够了 -所以你杀了他
u202d- Enough. - So you killed him.
不 我杀他是因为他要杀我
No, I killed him because he was going to kill me first.
敢用我的身份对付我 你就是下一个
Don't you dare use who I am against me or you'll be next.
你发誓史蒂文知道
You sweare Steven knew.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
听着 你听见警探说的了
Listen, u202dyou heard the detective.
他们想把这事搞成能用的故事
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表