剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
撑住 女士
You stay with me, ma'am.
-充电360 -充电
- Charge to 360. - charging.
-她怎么样了 -很好
- How is she? - Good.
我不能让我的双手再沾上鲜血了
I cannot deal with any more blood on my hands.
弗兰克为什么要联♥系♥布鲁诺
Why did Frank call Bruno?
因为他需要人帮他处理丽贝卡的尸体
'Cause he needed help dumping Rebecca's body.
当我们发现布鲁诺在哪儿工作时
When we found out where bruno works --
"我们"是指谁
Who's "We"?
-李维 -你怎么知道不是他杀了丽贝卡
- Levi. - How do you know this guy didn't kill Rebecca
现在又在玩弄你
and now he's playing you?
被害者确定是海伦娜·哈普斯托
The victim is none other than Helena Hapstall.
我当时在家
I was at home,
看到我侄子侄女谋杀了他们的父母
witnessing my niece and nephew murder their parents.
我会陪着你 保护你
I'm gonna be there to make sure you're protected.
先生们 准备好了吗
Gentlemen, are we ready to make this deal?
辛克莱尔知道安娜丽丝让内特杀了山姆
Sinclair knows that Annalise got Nate to murder Sam,
是我杀的他 亚设
I killed him, Asher.
-什么 -是我杀的山姆
- What? - I killed sam.
你还好吗
You okay?
很快就结束了
It's almost over.
我保证
Promise.
3周前
3周前
我告诉你妈妈我们开始联♥系♥了
I told your mom we were talking again.
不过别担心 她不知道这些事
But don't worry. She doesn't know about any of this.
她很高兴我们关系有所缓和
She's just happy we're on the mend.
起立
All rise.
坐下吧
Take your seats.
本次闭门听证会的目的是
This is a closed hearing for a wiretap warrant
根据线人亚设·米尔斯顿的证词
on the residence of Annalise Keating,
审理对公民安娜丽丝·基廷
eue to the corroborating testimony of the informant,
进行监听的授权令
Asher Millstone.
而该线人将因对基廷女士
By testifying to the misconduct of Miss Keating,
不端行为做出的指证而在本案
he will receive full immunity in this case,
以及特罗特湖大陪审团调查案中
as well as the closed file entitled
获得完全豁免权
"Trotter lake grand jury investigation."
是我杀的山姆
I killed Sam.
我当时独自一人在家
I was alone in the house. I was...
在为安娜丽丝准备一个案子 山姆回到家
...working a case for Annalise, and Sam came home.
他喝醉了
He -- he was drunk,
摸我的肩膀
And he started rubbing my shoulders...
跟我说我花太多时间在工作上了 但是他
telling me I work too much, but that he was...
很高兴他回到家可以看到我
glad he always had me to come home to.
然后他 往我身上靠
And then he... pressed himself against me,
我感觉到他...
and I felt that he was...
于是我想逃走 但是他抓住了我
So I tried to move, but he just held me there,
他说他看到了我看他的眼神
and he said he saw how I looked at him,
他知道我心里也想
and he knew I wanted it.
他没说错 没有全错
And he wasn't wrong, not completely,
但我并不想在那种情况下发生
But I didn't want it, not that way,
于是我拒绝了他 他抓着我
So I told him no, and he just held me there,
越来越紧 而我
tighter and tighter, and I...
那一切发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
他压在了我身上
He was on top of me,
脱掉了他的裤子
and he went to pull down his pants,
我抓起台灯
and I grabbed the lamp.
一下又一下地
I hit him
砸在他身上
over and over, and I...
我不知道为什么 但是停不下来
I don't know where it came from, but I couldn't stop.
辛克莱尔弄错了 亚设 全都错了
Sinclair is wrong, Asher, about everything.
如果你帮她
So if you help her...
我们就毁了
we're all ruined...
我就毁了
...but mostly me.
开始吧 辛克莱尔女士
Let's begin, Miss Sinclair.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
请允许我传唤亚设·米尔斯顿出庭作证
I'd like to call asher millstone to the stand.
我得走了
I have to go.
-亚设 -拦下他
- Asher. - Stop him.
亚设 回来
Asher, come back here.
儿子
Son!
逍遥法外
第二季 第五集
你应该给我打电♥话♥的
You should've called me.
我没时间 必须迅速做出决定
I had no time. I had to make a decision.
会成功的 安娜丽丝
It's going to work, Annalise.
为什么 因为你跟那男孩睡过几个月
Why? Because you've been sleeping with the boy for a few months?
我了解他
I know him.
我认识山姆20年了
I knew Sam for 20 years,
结果又如何
and look how that turned out.
男人都会撒谎 邦尼 他们只会说谎
Men lie, bonnie. It's all they're good at.
-她说得没错 -当然了
- She's right. - Of course I am.
肯定跟山姆有关
It's about Sam.
或者鸡蛋911终于现身了
Or "Eggs 911" finally showed his face.
不 估计是哈普斯托家的事
No, it's -- it's probably just about the Hapstalls,
比如他们又杀了个证人
like they killed another witness.
如果事关那愚蠢的委托人
They wouldn't be all whispery behind closed doors
他们没必要躲在房♥间里窃窃私语
if it was about our stupid clients.
你们才是蠢蛋
You all are the stupid ones.
那是啤酒吗
Is that a beer?
是的 米凯拉
Yes, it is, Michaela.
你是想被炒掉吗
Because you want to get fired?
不 是因为安娜丽丝把我的车藏了起来
Uh, no, because Annalise has been hiding my car
好在需要时威胁我
in case she needs to blackmail me.
不 弗兰克把你的车处理掉了
No, Frank got rid of your car.
他说谎了
He lied.
至少安娜丽丝是这么说的
Or...that's what Annalise told me.
谁知道呢 也许是她在撒谎
Who knows? Maybe she's lying about that, too.
我想说的是 放轻松 拿一罐啤酒
My point is, chill out, grab a beer,
接受我们的人生属于她这一事实
and accept the fact that our lives...belong to her.
我昨晚发现韦斯和内特在一起
I caught Wes and Nate together last night.
上♥床♥
Screwing?
不 背着我搞小动作
No, working together behind my back.
查查看他们知道什么 是不是跟丽贝卡有关
Find out what they know, if it's about Rebecca.
好
On it.
你不会这么处理 我知道
You would've handled this another way. I know that.
闭嘴吧
Stop.
你现在说什么我都一样恨你
Nothing you say will make me not hate you right now.
是法♥院♥
It's the courthouse.
接吧
Answer it.
我是邦尼·温特波顿
This is Bonnie Winterbottom.
好的 我会告诉她的
Okay. I'll let her know.
是哈普斯托案的加略特法官
That was Judge Garret about the hapstall case.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
她希望11点见你
She wants to see you at 11:00.
今天
Today?
别挡道 弗兰克
Get out of my frickin' way, Frank.
滚开 不然别怪我不客气
Move, or I break your face.
冷静点
Calm the hell down.
她知道是什么事
She knows what the hell this is about.
没关系 弗兰克
It's okay, Frank.
看到没
See?
安娜丽丝 他也许装了窃听器
Annalise, he could have a wire.
我没有
I don't.
他说他没有
He says he doesn't have one.
进来吧
Come in.
我要跟你单独谈谈
We need to do this alone.
你听到他的话了
You heard him.
-亚设知道山姆的事 -不
- Asher knows about Sam? - No.
那他为什么那么惊慌失措
Then why is he freaking out?
-鬼知道 -你知道
- Who knows? - You know.
-你必须告诉我们 -这和我们有关 弗兰克
- You need to tell us. - This involves us, Frank.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表