剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
李维 你不知道你面对的是谁
Levi. ou don't know who you're dealing with here.
就是这样 冗长悲伤又老套
That's the long, sad, cliché story of how I got it.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
你要对我有兴趣 那就了解我
If you're interested in me, get to know me.
否则 我们没戏
Otherwise, this is closed for business.
今天是凯勒布·哈普斯托
Today's the preliminary hearing
和凯瑟琳·哈普斯托日
for Caleb and Catherine Hapstall,
他们被控谋杀他们的父母
accused of murdering their parents.
我们得找出不在场证明
We have to establish an alibi
来撤销对他们的指控
in order to get the charges thrown out.
是他们的父母被杀当晚
An alibi for the night
还是姑妈被杀当晚的不在场证明
that their parents were killed or their aunt?
我有证据可以证明
I have evidence that will
这些指控毫无根据
show that these charges are without merit.
太棒了
That was awesome.
你们俩要是再对我撒谎 我就不干了
You lie to me again, and I'll fire both of you.
滚你的 让我陷入这个境地
Screw you for putting me in this position.
我是哈普斯托案的新任检察官
I'm the new prosecutor on the Hapstall case.
勒西先生 你可以走了
Mr. Lahey, you're free to go.
-跟我走吧 -去纽约吗
- Come with me - To New York?
我不是求你跟我结婚 考虑一下
I'm not saying marry me. Just think about it.
她要死了
She's dying.
我们唯一可以全身而退的办法
It's the only way we end up okay --
就是马上走
if we leave right now.
来电
内特
快点 接电♥话♥啊 该死的
Come on, answer the phone, damn it.
我是安娜丽丝·基廷
This is Annalise Keating.
如有要事 请致电我的办公室 号♥码2155550122
If it's urgent, call my office at 215-555-0122.
是我
Hey, it's me.
回电告诉我一切都好 求你了
Call and tell me you're okay, please.
他们为什么要这么做
Why'd they do it?
7周前
7周前
大多数弑亲行为都源于多年的虐待
Most parricides are the result of years of abuse,
凯瑟琳和凯勒布说他们的童年非常幸福 那么
but Catherine and Caleb say they had a happy childhood, so...
为什么要杀了他们的父母
...why kill their parents?
动机是什么
What's the motive?
控方会说
The prosecution will argue
是为了继承数十亿美元的遗产
that it's the billion-dollar inheritance.
同时还有一套外来者理论
And then there's the outsider theory.
他们认为父母不爱他们 并对父母产生憎恶
They felt so unloved and resentful that they...
所以把父母绑了起来
tied up, tortured...
加以折磨并像处决一样枪杀了他们
and shot their parents execution-style.
邦尼 看看能否基于被领养儿童综合征
Bonnie, test psychological defenses
进行精神性辩护 包括叛逆性行为障碍
based on adopted child syndrome. Oppositional defiant disorder,
选择性缄默症 以及原始创伤理论
selective mutism, primal wound theory.
我要吃巧克力饼干
Get me some chocolate-chip cookies.
我讨厌这些健康食品
I hate all this healthy food.
发信人 伊芙·拉斯洛
你的床单哪里买♥♥的 好舒服
我想念它们 还有你
另外 那不是求婚 别吓坏了
弗兰克 汇报内特的情况
Frank, get me that update on Nate.
如果再不主动跟我汇报 你就被炒了
If I have to ask you again, you're fired.
为那对兄妹召集一组
Let's focus-group the siblings,
虚拟陪审团 看看他们会有什么反应
see how a mock jury responds --
是会喜欢他们 讨厌他们 觉得他们很奇怪
if they like 'em, hate 'em, think they're strange --
因为动机是本案的重中之重
because motive is everything in this case.
如果控方找到了确凿动机 我们就完了
If the prosecution invents a good one, we're screwed.
我们已经完了
Hell, we're already screwed.
我有枪 而且我已经报♥警♥了
I got a gun, and I called the police!
逍遥法外
第二季 第三集
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
弗兰克没接电♥话♥
Frank wasn't picking up his phone.
在哪儿
Where is it?
进来吧
Here.
你干什么
What are you doing?
它很痛苦
It's suffering.
你还是别看了
You probably shouldn't look.
你在担心我会每晚都给你打电♥话♥
Now you're worried I'm gonna be calling you every night --
这个疯婆娘不敢一个人待在家里
the crazy old kook who's afraid to be in the house alone.
别担心 我还没睡
Don't worry. I-I wasn't asleep.
是因为丽贝卡吗
Is it Rebecca?
你在想她
You miss her?
不 不 是因
No, no, that's --
你想她也很正常
Okay if you do.
那你呢
And you?
-你想 -山姆吗 上帝啊 不
- Do you miss - Sam? God, no.
不想
No.
不要再担心这一点了 向我保证
And I don't want you to ever worry about that. Promise me.
好的 但是
Okay, but...
我想问的是内特
I was actually gonna say Nate.
你该回去了 赶在上课前再睡会儿
You should go home, get some sleep before class.
性
"Sex."
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我一年花八万美元来听这个
"I paid 80 grand a year for this?
性和刑法有什么关系
What does sex have to do with criminal law?"
关系大了
Everything.
出去
Get out.
什么
What?
天哪
Oh, God.
亲爱的 我想要
Look, honey, I want this.
天哪 我真的很想要
Oh, God, I want this.
但我不是随便跟人上♥床♥的女孩 所以...
But I am not a third-date kind of girl, so...
-走吧 -但我以为
- Leave. - But I thought --
快走
Mm, r-right now.
好 我马上走
Okay. I'll go.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
走啦
Oh! Go!
毕竟性会驱使大多数的犯罪行为
Sex, after all, drives most criminal behavior.
比如说 丈夫发现妻子有婚外情
For instance, a husband discovering
是引发谋杀的最主要原因之一
his wife had an affair is one of the leading causes of murder.
今晚谢谢你
我恨你
I hate you!
亚设
Asher?
性感女郎
Hey. Sexy lady.
你迟到了
You're late.
没错 对不起
Yeah, sorry.
我的宪法报告整死我了
My, uh, con-law brief took forever,
但我还是来了
but I'm here now.
我觉得也许我们可以去动物园玩玩
And I thought maybe we could take a trip to the zoo.
动物园
The zoo?
没错 那我就可以让你看看我的...
Yeah, so I could show you my...
象鼻子了
elephant trunk.
来吧 傻瓜
Come here,dumbo.
这叫做冲动犯罪
We call these crimes of passion,
当你知道你的当事人有罪时
and the heat-of-passion defense is your most valuable tool
以冲动犯罪来辩护是最有效的
when representing a client you know is guilty.
所以 这是表示"我错了"的道歉早餐吗
So, is this like a "Mea culpa" breakfast?
因为我会不停地说 直到你明白
'cause I'll say it over and over until you finally hear me --
我感染HIV与你无关
you didn't give me HIV.
这不是道歉早餐
This isn't an apology breakfast.
这是庆祝早餐
This is a celebration breakfast
因为今天标志着服药20天了
'cause today marks day 20 of operation prep,
意味着再有一天
which means only one more day...
就到"D"天了
until "D" day.
"D"代表...
The "D" stands for --
-我知道"D"代表什么 -没错
- I know what the "D" Stands for. - Yeah.
但是如果有"冲动冷却"期呢
But what if there's a "Cooling of the blood" period?
科恩小姐
Ms. Cohen.
你不能用冲动犯罪来辩护
You can't use a heat-of-passion defense.
当事人有足够的时间
The client would've had enough time
来思考他们的行动
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表