剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
That means every file in the David Allen case.
弗兰克 去找我们能用来对付他的
Frank, find any evidence of malfeasance
任何渎职行为的证据
we can use against him.
你答应过亚设不会这么做
You promised Asher you wouldn't do this.
联邦法官米尔斯顿
Federal judge Millstone.
这里有足够的证据
There's enough evidence in there
起诉他多项贪污腐♥败♥
to charge him with u202dmultiple counts of corruption.
来电
内特
怎么了
What is it?
辛克莱尔又给我们找麻烦了
We got u202danother Sinclair problem.
拜托 凯瑟琳
Please, Catherine.
你可以生我的气 但你不能就这么跑掉
You get to be mad at me, but you can't just run away.
你知道不该这么做 拜托了 回来吧
You're smarter than that, so, please, come home.
有人跟亚设聊过吗
Has anyone talked to Asher?
没人给他打过电♥话♥吗
No one called him?
我们该说什么
What would we say?
很遗憾你♥爸♥爸贪污腐♥败♥
Sorry your dad was so shady
最终唯一的出路就是自杀吗
that his only way out was to off himself?
或者可以简单地表示"遗憾"就好
Or we could just say, "Sorry."
谢谢
Thank you.
你俩当然意见一致
Of course you two agree.
你们都觉得可以跟当事人上♥床♥
You both also think it's okay to bang clients.
你跟凯勒布上♥床♥
You slept with Caleb?!
小声点
Keep your voice down!
什么时候的事
When?
昨晚
Last night.
凯勒布的老二有把你
Hey, did Caleb's penis do the trick
送上高♥潮♥吗
and finally give you your big "O"?
所以你才愿意把枪藏起来 对吗
That's why you were willing to hide the gun, right?
那不是他的枪
It's not his gun.
谁能想到你和我会是
Who'd have thought that you and I
最后两个没跟客户搞在一起的人呢
would be the last ones on the screw-the-client train?
要是没人给亚设打电♥话♥ 那我打
Okay, if no one else is gonna call Asher, I will.
谁有他电♥话♥
Who has his number?
我们真是最糟糕的人
We are officially the worst people ever.
先别动 我待会儿打给你
Sit tight. I'll call you back.
告诉我你还在家里
Tell me you're still at the house.
计划有变 辛克莱尔马上就到
There's been a change of plans. Sinclair's on her way over.
她来干什么
Why?
我们得告诉她一切
We got to tell her everything --
告诉她你找到了枪
that you found the gun
以及菲利普有凯瑟琳画的一幅画
and that Philip owns one of Catherine's paintings.
我们为什么要告诉她一切
Why do we have to tell her anything?
因为我们现在是你的律师 凯勒布 不是凯瑟琳的
Because we're representing you now, Caleb, not Catherine.
而对辛克莱尔隐藏证据
And keeping evidence from Sinclair
只会让你看起来有所隐瞒
is only gonna make it look like you have something to hide.
所以米凯拉现在会带你回她的公♥寓♥
So Michaela's gonna bring you back to her apartment,
我自己和辛克莱尔说清楚
and I'm gonna walk Sinclair through what happened myself.
但你现在必须离开
But you have to leave right now.
万一凯瑟琳回来了怎么办
What if Catherine comes home?
那你更不能在这里
All the more reason for you not to be here.
她肯定会很生气 很难为情
She's gonna be upset, ashamed.
我会尽全力保护她
Now, I'll do my best to protect her.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
我不能走
I can't go.
-你听到安娜丽丝的话了 -我不能这样出♥卖♥♥♥我的妹妹
- You heard Annalise. - I can't sell out my sister
至少要给她一个解释的机会
without at least giving her a chance to explain.
凯瑟琳不告诉你
Catherine sold you out
她认识菲利普那一刻起就已经出♥卖♥♥♥了你
the minute she didn't tell you she knew Philip.
-她可能不认识他 -那把枪又怎么说
- Maybe she doesn't know him. - What about the gun?
她可能不知道有把枪在那里
She probably didn't know it was there.
或者她知道 但她太害怕了 也许她现在也一样
Or she did and she was just scared and she still is,
我不能就这样抛弃她
but I can't just abandon her like this.
那我留下吧
What if I stay?
这样万一她回来了 我会在这里
That way, I'll be here in case she comes back.
我会照顾好她的
I'll take care of her.
你怎么还在这里
Why are you still here?
凯勒布不肯离开
Caleb was freaking out about leaving,
所以我告诉他 我留下等消息
so I told him I'd call him with updates.
这样他才肯走
It was the only way he'd leave.
有人来了
Someone's here.
是辛克莱尔 都别动
It's Sinclair. Nobody move.
-你去哪儿 -待着别动
- Where are you going? - Just stay where you are!
给我看看
Show me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别说了
Stop.
是她自找的
She did this to herself.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别说了
Stop.
是她自找的
She did this to herself.
晚上10点03分
下午12点26分
你喜欢当她的小白脸 对吧
You enjoy being her little boy toy, don't you?
所以你才一次又一次回到安娜丽丝身边...
That's why you keep running back to Annalise again and again --
好让她替你解决问题
So she can fight your battles for you?
你愿意听她发号♥施令 告诉你该做什么
You prefer to have her boss you around, tell you what to do,
比如雇她的闺蜜并且谋杀妮娅
like hire her bestie and kill Nia?
不许你提我妻子的名字
Keep my wife's name out of your mouth!
下午2点52分
我就要被解雇了
I'm about to get fired.
为什么
Why?
辛克莱尔怀疑我改动了菲利普的记录
Sinclair suspects u202dI messed with Philip's record.
没有证据证明我做了什么
There's no proof I did anything,
但我当着全警局的面吼她了
But I blew up at her in front of the whole station.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我得挂了
I got to go.
干得漂亮
Well done.
你发的那通脾气
Your little temper tantrum
让辛克莱尔告你骚扰
got Sinclair to file a harassment suit against you.
她认为她的生命安全受到了威胁
Now she fears for her life.
我让你复职是想做件好事
And I was nice to hire you back.
现在我不得不让你走人
but now I've got no choice but to let you go.
我如果要投诉地检办公室种族歧视
Do I talk to you u202dto file a discrimination claim
是不是该找你
against the D.A.'s office?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我要投诉艾米莉·辛克莱尔
I'd like to file u202da racial discrimination suit
种族歧视
against Emily Sinclair.
下午4点43分
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
找我来干什么
Why am I here?
我想和你和解
I want to bury the hatchet.
这要看你怎么做
That's up to you.
我知道...
I know...
所以我会撤销对你骚扰的投诉
which is why I'm offering to drop my harassment claim
只要你也撤销对我的
if you drop yours.
我可能有很多面 但我不是个种族主义者
I may be a lot of things, but racist is not one of them.
种族主义者一般都这么说
That's what racists always say.
我从没想过找你的麻烦
I've never been after you.
我想要的是安娜丽丝
It's always been Annalise.
帮我将她绳之于法
So help me put her behind bars.
我为什么那么做
Why would I want to do that?
因为她毁了你的生活 内特
Because she ruined your life, Nate.
那你呢
And you?
难道你什么都没做吗
Don't I have you to blame for that, too?
勒西警探 我是说 勒西巡警
Detective Lahey -- u202dI mean Patrol Officer Lahey.
抱歉 变得太快了
I'm sorry. It's hard to keep up.
我也这么觉得
For you and me both.
晚上8点38分
走开
Go away.
不 我们得谈谈
No. We need to talk.
没什么好谈的 亚设
There's nothing to talk about, Asher.
你就不能放过他 对吗
You couldn't just u202dleave him alone, could you?
别再跟着我了 不然我要吹响防狼哨了
Stop following me, u202dor I'll blow my rape whistle.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表