剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
他们来干什么
Why are they here?
来帮忙
To help on the case.
他都已经认罪了 我还要什么帮助
He's already pleaded guilty. What do I need help with?
-你来了 -我当然会来
- You made it. - Of course I did.
我知道 只是...你肚子受伤了
I know. I just -- You took it in the gut.
那位置很痛苦
That's a suffer shot --
如果真想让对方感受到痛苦就往那里打
when you really want to make them feel it.
有意思 你居然知道
Interesting you should know that.
全体起立
All rise!
请坐
Be seated.
这是杰森·穆雷的认罪听证会
This is a plea hearing for Jason Murray,
被控对泰勒·罗宾逊犯下二级谋杀
charged for the second-degree murder of Tyler Robinson.
就我理解 控辩双方
It's my understanding that the prosecution and defense
已达成协议
have already come to an agreement --
希望您能拒受采纳该协议 法官大人
An agreement you need to refuse to accept, Your Honor.
我叫乔伊斯·罗宾逊
My name is Joyce Robinson,
被告枪杀了我的儿子泰勒
and the defendant shot and killed my son, Tyler.
作为被害人的母亲
And as the victim's mother,
在诉讼过程中我应该有权表达自己的意见
I deserve to have a voice in these proceedings.
抱歉 罗宾逊女士
I'm sorry, Ms. Robinson,
但这里不是发表意见的地方
but this is not the forum to speak.
我试过跟助理检察官利和基廷女士
I've tried speaking with both A.D.A. Leigh
表达我的诉求
and Ms. Keating about my wishes,
但他们都不愿意听我说
and neither of them have taken the time to hear me out!
法官大人 罗宾逊女士找到我
Your Honor, Ms. Robinson came to me
要求举♥行♥恢复性司法听证会
requesting a restorative justice hearing.
-恢复性司法听证会是什么 -我告诉她
- What's a restorative justice hearing? - I informed her
恢复性司法不适用于谋杀指控
this alternative cannot be considered under a murder charge.
助理检察官说得没错 罗宾逊女士
The A.D.A. is correct, Ms. Robinson.
恢复性司法只适用于
Restorative justice is reserved
轻度指控
for cases with far less severe charges.
为什么呢 如果被害人家属
But why? If the victim's family
希望法庭再给被告
want the court to offer the defendant
-多一个选择 -什么选择
- another option. - What other option?
法官大人 我的当事人已同意
Your Honor, my client has already agreed
接受相当长的刑期 15年
to a quite lengthy sentence -- 15 years --
如果允许被害人家属现在来干扰本案的进程
and it would be unfair to allow the victim's family
对我的当事人很不公平
to now hijack this process.
假如我希望缩短杰森的刑期呢
But what if I want a shorter sentence for Jason?
显然这是某种
Clearly this is a ploy
想骗我的当事人拒绝此协议的策略
to fool my client into rejecting this deal.
此外缩短刑期
Not to mention, any shorter sentence
也是对被害人本人的侮辱
would be a slap in the face to the actual victim.
你是说对你的侮辱吧
You mean a slap in the face to you,
因为这样显得你对惩罚犯罪不够强硬 是吧
because you'll look soft on crime, right?
至于你 只要能对杰森有利
And you -- I think you'd jump at a chance
我想你不会放过这种机会
to get a better deal for Jason.
没错 说我同意
That's true. Say I want that.
法官大人 如果罗宾逊女士试过找我
Your Honor, if Ms. Robinson tried to contact me,
我很抱歉
I apologize.
如你所知 我当时正在养病
As you know, I've been in recovery.
但不和你的当事人讨论这种选择
But not discussing this option with your client
却很有可能表明你辩护不力
veers dangerously close to ineffective assistance of counsel.
我得支持基廷女士
I have to stand up for Ms. Keating here,
-法官大人 -为什么 如你所说
- Your Honor. - How? I mean, as you said,
-本案并不适用 -这根本说不通
- this is not a viable option. - That doesn't make any sense.
够了 我要推迟本次听证会
Enough. I'm postponing this plea
我要求你们在达成协议前
and ordering you all to hold a restorative justice hearing
进行恢复性司法听证会
before any deal is reached.
-这是在浪费时间和金钱 -这可是谋杀案
- This is a waste of time and money. - Again, this is a murder case.
想让我以藐视法庭罪拘留你们吗
Do you both want to be held in contempt?
罗宾逊女士 如果还有问题请告诉我
Ms. Robinson, let me know if you have any more problems.
想找点事做吗
You want something to do?
帮当事人准备这蠢事
Prep our client for this stupidity.
可能会有好结果呢
It could be good, though.
-他也许能拿到更好的协议 -也可能更糟
- He could get a better deal. - Or a worse deal.
那女人很愤怒 一旦直接面对杰森
That woman is in shock and is gonna turn on Jason
肯定会攻击他
the minute she gets in front of him.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
小憩一会儿
To take a nap.
说真的 是朱迪还是鲁斯 伊赛尔
No, seriously, it's, uh, Judy or Ruth -- Ethelle.
你可以自己查
You can look it up.
那是我出生证上的名字
It's the name on my birth certificate.
不可能 我不相信
No way. I refuse to believe
居然真的有父母给孩子起名肯尼迪
anyone's parents actually name their kid Kennedy.
联♥系♥我妈 她会告诉你背后的故事
Call my mother. She'll tell you the whole story behind it.
你都想让我见家长了
You already want me to meet your mom?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
弗兰克
Frank.
我要你找的和马奥尼案有关的条款在哪儿
Where are the articles I asked for on the Mahoney case?
我今早放你桌子上了
Oh, I-I put them on your desk this morning.
什么
What?!
你确定不要我去吗
You sure you don't want me to come?
你可能会要人帮忙
You might need backup.
我还给更可怕的人辩护过
I've defended scarier people.
你帮我订的哪班飞机
What flight did you book me on?
我以为要等医生批准你
Oh. I thought I was supposed to wait for the doc
乘坐飞机
to give the okay to fly.
山姆叫你别订 是吗
Sam told you not to book it?
你给我工作
You work for me.
你要不清楚 我就换个秘书
You get confused, I'll find a new secretary.
助理
Assistant.
你哪天不逗实习生了
I'll call you what you want
我就照你的意思来叫你
when you stop rubbing up on the interns.
别否认
Don't deny it.
现在开始用上面的头思考
Just think with your big head
别用下面那个
instead of your little one from now on.
走吧
Go.
你在哪
You're where?
精神病房♥ 我搞砸了
The psych ward. I screwed up.
还有 不要让别人知道
And -- Just don't tell anyone.
好 我不会 但韦斯...
Okay, I won't, but, Wes, what --
快来找我
Just come get me.
那是你另外一个男朋友
That your other boyfriend?
韦斯
Wes.
他想家了
He's home sick
还要一份民事诉讼法大纲
and needs a copy of our CivPro outline.
我们还有活要干
We got work.
安娜丽丝才不在乎这个案子
Annalise doesn't care about this case,
我又何必在乎
so why should I?
帮我在邦尼面前掩护
Cover for me with Bonnie.
-你欠我 -你想想吧
- You owe me. - Come up with something.
看看我们能做点什么
We'll see what we can work out.
劳拉在哪儿
Where's Laurel?
妇科医生
Lady doctor.
你害她尿路感染了
What'd you give her, a UTI?
我还以为所有这些破事
Here, I thought all the crap that's happened
会让你成熟一些
might make you grow up.
听证会被安排在明天
Okay, the hearing's set for tomorrow.
首先是乔伊斯进行陈述 然后是杰森
First Joyce will make her statement, then Jason.
他们将描述他们对本案的感受
They'll detail their experience of the crime
以及对他们的影响
and how it's affected them.
在理想的世界里 受害者和被告人
In an ideal world, both the victim and the defendant
均感到被治愈 世界变得更美好了
feel healed and the world's a better place.
不过现实是 乔伊斯既是法官又是陪审团
When, in reality, Joyce is just getting to be judge and jury.
这是法官想要的
It's what the judge wants.
既然你如此坚信这套程序
And since you believe so much in this process,
那你就和我一起帮杰森准备
you get to prep Jason with me.
我知道泰勒有一阵子了
I had heard about Tyler for a while.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表