剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你能找到其他证人 我知道你可以
You can find another witness. I know you can find someone.
我不能
I can't.
你跟他们一样坏
You're just as bad as them.
照顾好我的孩子
Take care of my boy.
萝斯 不
Rose, no!
你为什么要这么做
Why would you even think about doing this?
保护那孩子
To protect the boy.
那孩子不是你的委托人 安娜丽丝
That boy isn't your client, Annalise.
所以得你来做
Which is why you need to do it.
告诉探员 萝斯说
Just tell the agent that Rose told you
她被马奥尼一家威胁了
that she was threatened by the Mahoney family.
所以她当时愿意出庭作假证
That's why she was willing to lie on the stand.
伊芙 拜托
Eve, please.
我想自己做 但我会被取消律师资格
Now, I'd do it myself, but I'd get disbarred --
或者更糟
Or worse!
这些人很危险
These people are dangerous,
尤其是如果你对我说的是真的 别这样了
especially if what you're telling me is true, so stop it.
那孩子经历的事是悲剧 但
What happened to that boy is sad but...
我们都会经历悲剧
sad things happen to all of us.
好吧 我自己来
Fine. I'll do it myself.
不 安娜丽丝
No, Annalise!
事关萝斯·埃德蒙
This is concerning Rose Edmond.
更确切的说是她儿子
More specifically, her son.
我是马奥尼案的辩护律师
I'm the defense attorney working on the Mahoney case,
我有卡因探员想了解的信息
and I have information that Agent Kain would like to know.
我正在去警局的路上
I'm on my way to the station right now.
好 她应该有空见你
Okay. She should be available to meet you.
太好了 我很快就到
Great. I'll be there soon.
抱歉
Sorry.
重头来
Start over.
我可以坐下吗
Hey, do you mind if I sit here?
不介意 请坐
No. Go for it.
我叫邦尼
I'm Bonnie.
咱们是宪法课的同学
We're in the same ConLaw class.
好的 我叫迈克
Oh, right, yeah. Uh, I'm Mike.
我做不来
Yeah, I can't do this. Ugh.
-你可以的 -这太丢人了
- You can! - It's too pathetic.
好吧 我可以给你看很多研究
Okay. I can show you tons of research
都证明通过角色扮演来释放你的焦虑
that proves getting your anxiety out in role-play
能使你在现实生活中避免这种情况
allows you to not experience it in real life.
-我不在乎 这实在是 -你在乎
- I don't care. It's... - Yes, you do.
邦尼 你说这个人
Bonnie, you told me this guy is a --
是个人不错的书呆子 对吧
a -- a friendly nerd, right?
那还有谁更适合拿来练手呢
So who better to humiliate yourself in front of?
对吧
Right?
抱歉 让我
Sorry, just let me...
你好
Hello?
是的 我是她丈夫
Yes, I'm her husband.
她醒了
She's awake!
孩子 孩子怎么样了
The baby. How's the baby?
我们现在带你去做剖腹产
We're taking you in for a C-section right now.
为什么 他已经死了吗
Why? Is he dead?
-安娜丽丝 你要保持冷静 -他死了吗
- Annalise, I need you to stay calm. - Is he dead?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
告诉我
Tell me!
我们找不到胎心
We haven't been able to find a heartbeat,
但这并不意味着他已经死了
but that doesn't mean that this is over.
这个阶段的宝宝生命力很强
Okay, babies at this stage are resilient,
所以我们现在要送你进手术室
which is why we're taking you into the O.R. right now.
关键是你要保持冷静
What's important is that you stay calm.
你丈夫正在赶过来
Your husband's on his way.
我们会照顾好你的 还有你的孩子
You are in good hands, and so is your baby.
我们还有希望 记住这一点
We're hopeful, and that's all you need to focus on.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
进来
Come in.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
丹沃刚才又打电♥话♥来了
Denver just called again.
他要找我问话
He wants to interview me.
他 他说原因了吗
D-did he say why?
没有 这不妙 对吧
No. Which is bad, right?
那些视频里根本就没有我
I mean, I wasn't in any of those videos,
但他还是知道我和此事有关
but he still knows I'm involved anyway?
他只是想吓唬我们
He's just trying to scare us.
跟他谈谈 你不会有事的
Talk to him, you'll be all right.
真的吗
Will I?
我不像其他人那么有经验
'Cause I haven't done these like everyone else,
他们似乎都很擅长这种事
who seem to be really good at them.
你也会做得很好的
You will be, too.
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为你比人们所认为的要聪明
Because you're smarter than people think.
艾米莉·辛克莱尔被害
Where were you at 8:30 p.m.
那天晚上八点半你在哪里
the night Emily Sinclair was murdered?
那是很久以前的事了 我不记得了
Uh, that was a long time ago so I -- I don't know.
我认为你记得
I think you remember.
但我不记得
Except I don't.
那就让我提醒你一下吧 你在这
Well, let me remind you, then. You were here.
准确的说 你在停车场
Well, the parking garage to be more specific.
抱歉 你有证据吗
I'm sorry. What proof do you have of this?
一位名叫苏珊·格朗迪的目击证人
An eyewitness by the name of Susan Grundy.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
她恰好是
She also happens to be the secretary
我一位同事的秘书
of one of my colleagues.
我们在对基廷律师事务所做调查取证时
She saw a photo of Mr. Millstone when we were doing
她看到了米尔斯顿先生的照片
the research-gathering on the Keating firm.
她有可能认错人了 我就是个大众脸
Could be anyone. I'm just a generic white guy.
-很容易就 -他在法律事务所工作
- It's -- - He works in a law firm.
他出现在法♥院♥停车场里证明不了任何事
His being in a courthouse parking garage proves nothing.
我觉得有意思的是
Well, I find it very interesting
辛克莱尔女士生前最后出现的地方
that the last place Ms. Sinclair was seen alive
恰好是米尔斯顿先生出现的地方
is the same place that Mr. Millstone was seen.
加上你父亲也在同一天去世
Add to this that your father died the same day, and, well...
任何一个有理性的人都会起疑
Any reasonable person would be suspicious.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
可以到厨房♥里聊两句吗
Can I grab you in the kitchen for a second?
不 我快撑晕过去了 不想动
No. I've got to tend to this food coma.
你们俩是分手了吗
Did you two break up or something?
这是什么时候的事
Seriously. When did that happen?
我忘了
I forget.
你们为什么分手
Aw, why'd you guys break up?
你们俩的名字合起来是弗劳拉
Your names combine to make Flaurel,
听起来超浪漫的
which is kind of perfectly romantic.
没有邦设酷
Not as cool as Bosher.
可邦设已经不存在了
Except Bosher doesn't exist anymore.
你们真想知道我们为什么分手吗
You really want to know why we broke up?
我认为那晚朝安娜丽丝开枪的人是弗兰克
I think Frank shot Annalise that night.
不是凯瑟琳打伤安娜丽丝的吗
I thought Catherine shot Annalise.
但是检察官的理论是
Yeah, but the D.A.'s theory
安娜丽丝让弗兰克朝她开枪
is that Annalise had Frank shoot her
然后弄成像是凯瑟琳干的
and made it look like Catherine did it.
奥利弗 你确定
Whoa. Oliver, are you sure
你买♥♥来的披萨里面没奇怪的东西吗
this pizza wasn't laced with something?
-你真的这么想吗 -你疯了
- Do you really believe that? - You're insane.
而你居然还真信她说的话
And you're even more insane for buying this.
好吧 我不想 但是如果...
Okay, I don't want to, but if -- if --
如果你们觉得这有那么一丝可能
if you think that there's even a chance
是真的 那...
that this could be true, then...
你们应该告诉警♥察♥
One of you needs to tell the police!
你搞什么
What the hell was that?
我帮了你个忙
I did you a favor.
怎么说
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表