剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
especially if she thinks Philip is still a danger to you.
和她谈谈吧
Just talk to her.
这是我们唯一的请求
That's all we're asking.
你让她进了我们家
You let her in our house?
联调局什么都不告诉我们
The FBI won't tell us anything,
但安娜丽丝她想帮我们找到菲利普
but Annalise, she wants to help us find Philip.
为什么 你想过原因吗
Why? Have you thought about that?
她中枪了 凯瑟琳
She was shot, Catherine.
我不需要你提醒
Like you need to remind me.
她认为是菲利普的错 而不怪你
She blames Philip for that, not you.
所以如果你还知道些什么...
So if there's something else you know...
我不会生气的
I won't be mad.
我爱你
I love you.
告诉我
Just tell me.
是他干的吗
Did he do it?
是他杀了爸妈吗
Kill Mom and Dad?
也许是我做的
Maybe I did it myself.
别这么说
Don't say that.
也许是我为菲利普杀了他们
Maybe I killed them for Philip
因为他才是那个按我的心意
because he's the brother who'd actually love me
真心爱我的哥哥
the way I always wanted.
支持我的那个人本应该是你
You were the one who was supposed to have my back.
你们还真是会挑
You sure know how to pick them.
肯定是个耗费时间特别长的审讯
Must have been one long-ass trial.
好好找吧
Happy hunting.
原告美♥利♥坚♥合众国诉被告查尔斯·马奥尼
辩护人 安娜丽丝·基廷
马奥尼对冲基金管理公♥司♥
Mahoney Hedge Management
多年来一直受到联调局和联邦选举委员会的监视
has been under surveillance by the FBI and the FEC for years.
政♥府♥相信由华♥莱♥士♥·马奥尼经营的该公♥司♥
The government believes that the company founded and run
从他们的客户手中骗取了数百万美元
by Wallace Mahoney swindled millions from their clients,
这些客户都是努力工作的公民 信任这对父子
hardworking citizens who trusted Wallace and Charles
将积蓄投入他们公♥司♥
with their savings.
但马奥尼父子却并未被绳之以法
But the Mahoneys have yet to be brought to justice.
为什么
Why?
因为公♥司♥内部唯一一个有良心的人
Because the one person on the inside with a conscience,
薇琪·莫兰 被她的未婚夫 查尔斯·马奥尼
Vickie Moran, was brutally bludgeoned to death
残忍♥击打致死
by her fiancee, Charles Mahoney.
他发现未婚妻要背叛他和他的家族
He discovered that she was about to turn on him and his family,
所以就亲手杀了她
so he killed her with his own two hands.
像查尔斯·马奥尼这样的人
It's easy for the prosecution to paint
很容易就会被控方渲染成
someone like Charles Mahoney as a greedy,
一个不择手段保护财产的贪婪怪物
money-hungry monster out to protect his fortune.
这是公诉人希望你们相信的陈词滥调
It's a cliche that the prosecutor is counting on you to believe.
但这是他捏造的故事
But it's a story he's made up,
毫无亮点的虚构情节
a piece of bad fiction with no merit
也没有实质证据
and not a single piece of physical evidence
指向我委托人查尔斯
against my client, Charles.
这是证人名单
Here is the witness list.
有她吗
Is she on it?
没有 但有你熟悉的名字吗
No, but do any of the names look familiar?
赫克托·莫兰
萨曼莎·德拉姆福德医生
格雷格·迪亚兹警官
联调局探员卡因
我是特别探员亚历山德拉·卡因
I'm Special Agent Alexandra Kain.
莫兰女士被谋杀前三个月起
Ms. Moran started working with me three months
开始与我合作
prior to her murder.
克里斯多夫 你没有惹上任何麻烦
Christophe, you're not in trouble.
她本来一直拒绝配合我
She had been resistant to my previous attempts,
但与被告发生口角并被家暴后
but then agreed to act as my informant
同意当我的线人
after a physical-abuse altercation with the defendant.
反对 道听途说
Objection. Hearsay.
反对有效
Sustained.
有个匿名证人
There's an anonymous witness.
G-34
G-34.
证人G-34
他们为什么同意证人匿名作证
Why would they allow a witness to testify anonymously?
如果法官认为证人有性命危险
If the judge believed their life was in danger.
肯定是她
That must be her.
萨曼莎·德拉姆福德医生
死者后脑勺有致命伤痕
The fatal blow struck the victim on the back of the head,
撕裂了约十厘米的伤口
lacerating a four-inch section of the scalp.
反对 缺乏科学依据
Objection. Lack of scientific foundation.
血迹反映了
The trajectory of blood spatter shows
-打击的角度 -薇琪告诉我
- the angle of impact. - Vickie told me
-查尔斯举止怪异 -2003年以来...
- Charles was acting strange... - ...since 2003...
-她还认为他的公♥司♥ -实现了利润
- and she thought his company - and had seen profits
-当时出了问题 -超出我们所有人的预期
- was in some trouble. - exceeding all our expectations.
这儿
Here.
我找到她了
I found her.
我的首位证人将通过
My first witness will testify anonymously
闭路电视直播匿名作证
via closed-circuit television feed.
陪审团应当清楚证人会起誓
The jury should note that the witness will be under oath
他的证词与其他证人的证词
and that their testimony should be given the same weight
同等重要
as any other testimony.
法官说 基廷女士 你还需要时间
Judge -- Ms. Keating, do you need more time
说服证人作证吗
to collect your witness?
不必 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
我助理已向我确认证人已准备妥当
My associate has assured me that the witness is ready.
应该马上就到了
It should just be another moment.
基廷女士...
Ms. Keating...
这越来越荒唐了
this is getting rather ludicrous.
-她没现身 -不 继续找
- She didn't show. - No, keep looking.
证人G-34被列为未能出庭
Witness G-34 is listed as failure to appear.
她没作证
She never testified.
你觉得我带你来干什么的
Why do you think I brought you with me?
就是要防止出现这种情况
To prevent this exact thing from happening.
她说她要上厕所
She said she had to use the ladies --
难道我得跟进去吗
w-what, was I supposed to follow her in there?
走开
Go away.
我会说服她
I'll get her back.
陪审团呢
And the jury?
我们怎么保证说服他们
How do we make sure we get them back?
这是小挫折 更糟的我都挺过来了
It's a setback. I've overcome worse.
我的企业律师叫我别雇你
My corporate attorneys told me not to hire you,
但我认识的每个法官和律师朋友都告诉我
but every judge and lawyer friend I know told me
我们得找个女律师才有机会赢
that we would need a woman if we had any chance at winning.
陪审团几乎都是少数群体
And with a jury made up mostly of minorities,
黑人女性非常合适
a woman of color would be best.
我才找了你
So I found you.
结果你这种女律师并不多
Turns out, there aren't a lot of women like you out there,
所以我违背自己的直觉
which is why I went against my instincts
选择忽略这一事实
and chose to ignore this.
想着这也许能让陪审团更同情你
Maybe it'd even make you more sympathetic to the jury, I thought.
但现在看来...
But now...
希望你别抹黑自己的种族
...don't give your people a bad name.
你还活着呢
Hey, she's alive.
快死了
Barely.
-我可能会提前回家 -是吗
- I might be home sooner than I thought. - Really?
你已经帮委托人脱罪了吗
You already get your "not guilty"?
今天我搞砸了一个证人
I messed up with a witness today,
我要被炒了
and I'm about to be fired.
想听听我的意见吗
You want my opinion?
不然我为什么给你打电♥话♥
Why else would I be calling you?
我觉得你该放弃
I think you should quit.
谁会想着让混♥蛋♥富二代免受牢狱之灾呢
Who cares about keeping some bastard rich kid out of jail?
虽然如此 如果你现在退出
That said, you will hate yourself
你会恨自己
if you walk away right now,
然后接下来几周我只能任你发泄负面情绪
and then I'll bear the brunt of your crankiness for weeks.
所以不管怎么样 重要的是你的感受
So either way, it's about your feelings.
其他人又不重要
Well, who else's matter?
这样吧
You know what?
我就要放弃好让你不爽
I'm gonna quit just to make you suffer.
怎么不爽
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表