剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我不会把你单独留在这里的
I'm not gonna leave you alone.
你必须这么做
That's exactly what you're gonna do.
我去过公♥寓♥了
I got to the apartment,
警♥察♥已经到了 所以我就走了
the cops were already there, so I left.
就这样
So that's that.
不道歉吗
No apology?
我需要道什么歉
What would I need to apologize for?
比如你输了我儿子的官司
Losing my son's trial, for one.
我还没输
I haven't lost anything yet.
我们唯一一个不在场证明的证人在太平间里
How exactly do you plan on winning this
你还想怎么赢
when our only alibi in the morgue?!
是你干的
You did this.
你说什么
Excuse me?
她非常怕你 告诉我原因
She was terrified of you. Tell me why.
如果你的意思是她因为要作证的压力
If you're claiming that she killed herself
而自杀了的话 那是你的责任 不是我的
because of the pressure to testify, that's on you, not me.
是你让我去恐吓她的
You made me threaten her.
她那天晚上在办公室里看到了查尔斯
She saw Charles at the office that night
却拒绝告诉别人这一点
and refused to tell anyone about it.
那是谎言 她当晚根本不在那里
That was a lie. She wasn't there,
而你知道她会为你撒谎因为... 为什么
and you knew she would lie for you because...why?
小心点
Careful.
只有我知道
I am the one person that knows
在萝斯死之前
you were on your way to speak to Rose
你正要去找她谈话
right before she ended up dead.
你再这样跟我说话 我就炒了你
You talk to me like that again and you're fired.
每一个员警都出动了
They got every street cop on the lookout.
这对她真是个安慰啊
That should make her feel better,
考虑到你们在寻找菲利普这件事上
considering how effective you guys have been
-多么高效 -我们正在找
- at catching Philip so far. - We're on it.
是吗 昨晚也是吗
Oh, right. Like you were last night?
昨晚我们还不知道她有危险
That was before we knew she was in any danger.
你们非要等到她受到攻击了
Oh, so she had to get assaulted
才意识到那个变♥态♥可能会来找她吗
for you to realize that creep might come after her?
行了
Stop!
别像狗争骨头一样好吗
I'm not some chew toy to fight over.
好吧...
Right. Well...
那我走了
I'll be off, then.
-伊芙... -没事
- Eve... - It's fine.
-你要走了吗 -是的
- You're leaving? - Yep.
我还要和你谈谈我妈的事
We still need to talk about my mother.
不 你不用
No, you don't.
这是我们之间的事
This is between you and me.
我们谈
We'll talk.
什么时候
When?
等所有事都尘埃落定
Once everything calms down.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
是丹沃助理检察官
That was A.D.A. Denver.
他要询问出现在视频里的那晚在宅邸的每一个人
He wants to interview everyone who was on video at the mansion.
你看起来心很乱
You seem distraught.
看看你的脸
Look at your face.
为什么
Why?
那晚发生了什么事让你情绪起伏这么大
What was going on this night that had you so emotional?
我想不起来了
I don't recall.
你不记得在艾米莉·辛克莱尔死亡当晚
You don't recall running from the mansion
你从宅邸跑出来
on the same night that Emily Sinclair was killed?
这段视频上没有时间标识
There's no time stamp on this footage,
所以你和我们
so you and we
都不知道这具体是哪一个晚上
don't actually know what night this is.
没错
Exactly.
大家都说我天生臭脸
And people have told me that I have a resting bitch face,
所以可能在你看来是"心很乱"吧
so that's probably what you're reading as "distraught."
你是个好学生
You're a good student.
太优秀了 不可能意识不到
Too good to not realize it's unethical
和委托人发生性关系有违职业道德
to have a sexual relationship with a client.
是前委托人
Past client.
我们交往的时候凯勒布已经不是委托人了
We were done representing Caleb at the point we became romantic.
-真的吗 -什么意思
- Is that true? - Excuse me?
只是有疑问而已 凯勒布能证明
Just wondering. Will Caleb confirm
你们的恋爱关系是在工作关系结束之后开始的吗
that your relationship started after your working relationship?
找到他 也许我们就能知道了
Find him. Maybe we'll find out.
-你来自哪里 -这个重要吗
- Where are you from? - Why does that matter?
请让你的委托人回答问题
Please tell your client to answer the question.
如果我不明白你的用意
I am allowed to ask questions
-我可以提问的 -劳拉
- if I don't understand the purpose of yours... - Laurel.
回答问题
Just answer.
墨西哥人
Originally, Mexico.
但在上法学院之前我都住在弗罗里达
But I lived in Florida before law school.
我在哪里重要吗
Why does it matter where I was?
因为昨晚在你的公♥寓♥里
Because there was an alleged murderer
有一个谋杀嫌疑人
in your apartment last night,
而你却碰巧出城了
and you just happened to be out of town.
如果你将问话变成审讯的话
My client and I will leave
我和我的委托人会离开
if you turn this into interrogation.
就是这样
What she said.
如果你真想知道的话 我那时在纽约
And I was in New York, if you have to know.
为什么
Why?
纽约啊
It's New York.
去那里需要理由吗
Do I really need an excuse to want to visit?
艾米莉·辛克莱尔死亡当晚 凯勒布在你的公♥寓♥里
Caleb was at your apartment the night Emily Sinclair died.
根据这份口供
Because that's what you told him to do,
是你叫他这么做的
according to this statement.
既然都写在那儿了 为什么还要问我
If it's written right there, then why bother asking me?
因为你声称你跟他当时
Because you're the one claiming that you weren't having
并不是恋爱关系
a romantic relationship with him at this time,
但他却一个人在你的住处
yet here he is, alone at your place.
这些人一有机会就会背叛你
Esta gente te traicionará a la primera oportunidad.
他认为你和安娜丽丝会出♥卖♥♥♥我
He thinks you and Annalise are gonna sell me out.
而你是个聪明的姑娘
Se me hace que eres una chica lista...
现在他又说我聪明 因为他认为
Now he's calling me smart because he thinks
我蠢到会信拉丁裔好伙计这一套
I'm dumb enough to fall for this Latino besties schtick.
为什么安娜丽丝会在那儿
Why was Annalise there?
这个问题你该问她
That sounds like a question for her.
-那是你的公♥寓♥ -而他当时不在
- It's your apartment. - Which he wasn't at.
得了吧 他肯定清楚自己教授
Come on. He must know why his professor
深夜拜访的原因
was making a night call to his apartment.
你们两经常这样吗
Is that typical for you two?
-你能给我什么 -豁免权
- What are you offering? - Immunity,
首个跟我们达成协议的人享有豁免权
to whichever one of you is the first to cut a deal.
我们有豁免权
We have immunity.
只针对辛克莱尔遇害当晚
For the night Sinclair died.
但如果你们犯下的
But what happens when
其他违法行为也浮现出来了呢
every other illegal act you've committed shows up?
菲利普现在很可能
Philip is probably chopping up Caleb
正把凯勒布剁成肉酱
into little pieces right now,
所以我想你应该去找他 而不是
so it seems to me you should be trying to find him instead of...
审讯我们 而且什么都不知道
... interrogating us and making insinuations
就旁敲侧击
when really, you know nothing.
不行 因为你想对已结案件提出申诉
Pero no, porque usted prefiere abrir un caso que ya ha resuelto.
祝你能顺利搞我
So good luck screwing me.
因为我真不喜欢你这一型
Because you're not really my type.
怎么样
How'd it go?
碾压 不知道这些笨蛋怎么样
Crushed it. Don't know about these fools.
-狠狠教训了他一顿 -他一无所获
- Bitch-slapped his ass. - He's got nothing.
邦尼甜心
Hey, BonBon.
这样不对
This isn't right.
什么不对
What isn't?
事情是因我而起
Everyone taking the heat for this
却让大家都受连累
when I'm the one that started it all.
你想受罚 放轻松
You want to take the rap, relax.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表