剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
仔细梳理她的证词
So comb through this discovery.
找到她说谎的证据
Find proof that she lied about what she saw.
你怎么知道她说谎了
How do you know she lied?
我不知道
I don't.
但这是推♥翻♥她的证词的唯一办法
But it's the only way we get the testimony thrown out.
享受吧
Have fun.
我们现在只差塞口球了
All we need now is a ball gag.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
亚设家外面
Outside Asher's.
他刚到家
He just got home.
授权令的听证会是什么时候
When's the warrant hearing?
被推后了
It was pushed.
我觉得他争取了点时间
I have a feeling he bought himself time.
你觉得
You have a feeling?
我回头给你电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
别担心 我什么都没告诉辛克莱尔
Don't worry. I haven't told Sinclair anything...
暂时
yet.
我有问题要问你
I have some questions.
当然
Of course.
是弗兰克帮的你 对吗
Frank helped you, right?
你和安娜丽丝是没办法把尸体搬去树林的
It's not like you and Annalise carried that body into the woods.
没错
He did.
其他人 他们也知道吗
And the others, did they know, too?
我在车道上看见你的车了 康纳尔
I see your car in the driveway, Connor.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我开门
Open up the damn door!
不 他们当时已经去篝火晚会了
No, they were already at the bonfire.
不能让他们知道 亚设
And they can't know anything, Asher.
你不能告诉他们
You can't tell them.
好的
Okay.
还有一个问题
One more -- -
当你 过来 我们
when you...came over, and we...
你是为了制♥造♥不在场证明 是吗
that was just for your alibi, right?
是的
Yes.
我们只是因此开始的
That's just how we started.
我现在对你的感觉已经不一样了
But it's not at all how I feel about you now.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thanks for telling me the truth.
通话记录
Phone records.
内特不会傻到用他的手♥机♥跟韦斯联♥系♥
Nate was too smart to talk to Wes on his cell,
但是看看小可爱的
but look at the puppy's.
-一直在跟一个号♥码联♥系♥ -是谁
- Keeps calling the same number. - Who is it?
李维·威斯考特 丽贝卡的养兄
Levi Wescott, Rebecca's foster brother.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我在盯着布鲁诺
Just keeping an eye on our guy Bruno.
别干了 我跟内特谈过了
Well, stop. I talked to Nate,
他答应我会去调查他的
and he promised he was gonna look into him.
你觉得你的警♥察♥兄弟
And you think your cop buddy's
-能正确处理这件事吗 -是的
- gonna handle this the right way? - Yes.
正确处理又是什么意思
And what does the "Right way" mean?
来电
米凯拉
我等会儿打给你
I'll call you later.
他们在约会
They're dating?
他还联♥系♥的其他人就只有米凯拉了
Michaela's pretty much the only other number he calls,
但我认为她并不清楚他的身份
but I don't think she knows who he is.
但韦斯是知道的
But Wes does?
够混♥蛋♥的 对吧
Jerk move, right?
我今晚不行
I, uh, can't hang out tonight.
你总是要工作
You always have to work.
没办法 我念法学院
Yeah, I go to law school,
并且还有工作
and I have a job.
至少给我发一张你内♥裤♥的照片
Well, at least send me a picture of your panties.
我不发那种短♥信♥
I don't sext,
不过我可以告诉你是有白色蕾丝的粉色内♥裤♥
but they're pink with white lace,
上面有一只小猫
and I have a tiny, itty --
你就是这么工作的吗 电♥话♥调情
Is this what you call working, dirty talk on the phone?
不 我只是
No, I was just --
听证会之前你们还有五个小时
You have five hours till the hearing.
都给我清醒一点
Get your thumbs out of your asses
去找那个死掉的女人说谎的证据
and get me proof that dead woman lied.
我电♥话♥还在你那儿
You still have my phone.
让他们离这个李维远点
Keep them away from this Levi.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去找人算账
To kick some ass.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你说过你需要时间考虑我们的事
I know you said you needed time to figure this -- us out,
但我不想再隐瞒你任何事了
but I couldn't keep things from you anymore.
你这话是什么意思 安娜丽丝
What the hell's that mean, Annalise?
我说谎了
I lied.
关于妮娅想跟我见面的原因
About why Nia wanted to see me.
-我见到妮娅了 内特 -为什么
- I saw Nia, Nate. - Why?
她想和我谈谈
She wanted to talk.
她想让我帮她搞到药
She wanted me to get her pills.
告诉我你没答应她
Tell me you didn't say yes.
当然没有
Of course not.
而且我向她保证不会告诉你
And I promised her that I wouldn't tell you.
但我不想我们之间再有任何秘密
But I didn't want there to be any more secrets between us.
因为我累了
Because I'm tired.
我知道你也一样
And I know you are, too.
我会跟她谈谈的
I'll talk to her.
内特
Nate.
有任何需要尽管开口
I'm here for whatever you need.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
那样 感觉是不错
That was...great,
但我们不是说好要先了解彼此吗
but I thought we were getting to know each other.
别管那些了
Enough with that line.
我们可能会进监狱 弗兰克 也可能不会
We might be going to jail, Frank, or maybe we're not,
我只知道你不肯告诉我们发生了什么事
but all I know is you don't want to tell us what's going on,
但那也没关系
which is fine.
做你该做的就好
Do what you need to do.
但我现在需要让思绪
But what I need right now
从这些破事中抽离出去
is to get my mind off the doom.
-劳拉 -怎么了
- Laurel. - what?
你不想要吗
You don't want this?
会被他们听到的
They'll hear us.
除非你弄得我尖叫
Only if you make me scream.
你真是疯了
You've lost it.
安娜丽丝呢
Where's Annalise?
告诉我们亚设怎么了 我就告诉你她在哪儿
I'll tell you if you let us know what's going on with Asher.
-跟你们没有关系 -胡说
- That doesn't concern you. - Bull.
我的天 快看这个
Oh, my God. Look at this.
这是谋杀发生的隔天早上
It's from a cop's dash cam
一个警♥察♥的行车记录仪录下的
the morning after the murder.
是那位姑妈
This is the aunt.
我警告过格兰特
I told Grant,
-不要把那些小杂种带回家 -小杂种
- "Do not bring those mongrels into your home!" - Mongrels?
他们会反咬你一口的
"They'll turn on you."
现在他们真的做了 他们杀了他和俄苏拉
And they did -- - they killed him and Ursula.
不 你绝对不能相信那些人
No, you can't trust people like that --
那些东方人 还有黑白混血儿
those orientals, those mulattos!
-你好啊种族主义者 -他们本性如此
- Well, hello, old-school racist. - It's in their nature!
夫人 请你冷静一下
Ma'am, I need you to calm down.
真是个慈祥的老太太啊
Such a sweet old lady, right?
我告诉你 那两个杂种杀了我弟弟和弟妹
I'm telling you, those two murdered my brother and his wife!
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
你昨晚听到什么动静了吗
Did you hear anything last night?
凯勒布 等一下 凯勒布
Caleb, wait. Caleb!
对了 差点忘了我是为什么而来的了
Oh, right, I forgot why I came here in the first place.
安娜丽丝问我们有没有东西
Annalise asked if we had anything
能帮助质疑海伦娜姑妈的可信度
to help discredit Aunt Helena.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表