剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
-用实际行动说吧 -这是谁
- Spell it.. - Who's that?
这是李维 米凯拉的新男友
That is Levi, Michaela's new boyfriend.
你就是"鸡蛋"
You're "Eggs."
不 丽贝卡才是"鸡蛋"
No. Rebecca's eggs.
-你是她的养兄 -是的
- You're her foster brother? - Yeah.
离米凯拉远些 不然我就告诉她真♥相♥
Stay away from Michaela, or I tell her who you are.
-我不干了 -特罗特湖 亚设
- I'm done. - Trotter lake, Asher.
不准再提那个
Shut up with that!
就是她 对吧 你在约会的那个人
It's her, right... who you've been seeing?
你好几次约会都迟到
You show up late for dates.
总是不停地看手♥机♥
You're constantly on your phone.
我是在图书馆遇见她的
I met her in the library.
这样可能更好 毕竟我们在一起工作
It's probably better, considering we work together.
-爸爸 我有麻烦了 -怎么了 亚设
- Dad, I'm in trouble. - What's wrong, Ash?
是关于蒂芙尼的
It's about Tiffany.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我会告诉你的 可你都不给我机会
I'll tell you if you just give me a chance to.
我没时间跟你吵这个
I don't have time for that.
-出什么事了 -这话应该我问你们俩
- What's going on? - Why don't you two tell me?
我看着凯勒布和凯瑟琳长大的
I've known Caleb and Catherine their entire lives.
他们有罪 基廷女士
They're guilty, Ms. Keating.
当你跟勒西先生第一次性♥交♥时
So at the time of your first sexual encounter with Mr. Lahey,
你知道他的妻子刚被确诊了
were you aware that his wife had just been diagnosed
卵巢癌四级晚期吗
with stage-four ovarian cancer?
我很想你
I miss you.
我需要更多时间
I need more time.
我加入
I'm in.
她要死了
She's dying.
她...她要死了
She's -- she's dying! She's dying!
有车
Car!
是警♥察♥吗
Was that a cop?
你们在干什么 上车
The hell are you doing?! Get in the car!
开始静脉输液 16G留置针
Starting a 16-gauge I.V.
好了 肺部没有问题
All right, lungs are clear.
还需要一根血液回路管 再开一条静脉 准备氧气面罩
Need another blood set for a second I.V. and a B.V.M.
-好了 -输液
- Got it. - I.V.
数三声抬上来 1 2 3
Lifting on 3. 1, 2, 3.
血压 收缩压70
Blood pressure -- 70 over palp.
舒张压没有 注意后面
Pulse is thready. Watch your backs.
感觉是心动过速 有颈静脉扩张的迹象
Feels tachycardic. I'm seeing some J.V.D.
不要碰尸体 有一具尸体
Don't touch the body. We got a body.
好了 可以了
Okay, you're clear.
也许还要做穿刺开胸
Might have to do a needle thoracotomy.
急需要一个气管插管
Need to get an E.T. tube right away.
她的呼吸在减弱
She's got diminished respirations.
-胸部没事 -抬进去
- Chest is clear. - We're in.
双肺均有呼吸音 但是呼吸在减弱
Equal breath sounds, but respiratory effort decreasing.
第22小队正在宪♥章♥巷536号♥
Unit 22 is at 536 Charter Lane
发现两名女性受害者 一名已死亡
with two female victims, one deceased.
另一名生命垂危 创伤通报
The other is unstable. Trauma alert.
-刚说什么 -我听到"已死亡"
- What did they just say? - I heard "Deceased."
你们闭上嘴我们就能听清了
If you shut up, we can hear it.
是我的 是我的 我该接吗
It's me. It's me. What do I do?
-别接 -不要接
- Nothing! - D-don't answer it.
-她必须接 -闭嘴
- Well, she can't just ignore it! - Shut up!
接
Answer it.
变现得正常点 其他人别发出声音
Act normal. No one make a sound.
你确定要接
Are you sure?
对
Yes.
你可以的
You got this.
对
Yeah.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
撑住 女士 女士
You stay with me, ma'am. Ma'am?
心电图没起伏了
We've got flatline.
电击板
Paddles.
充电300
Charge to 300.
充电
Charging.
-离手 -离手
- Clear? - Clear.
-充电360 -充电
- Charge to 360. - charging.
-离手 -离手
- Clear? - Clear.
4周前
4周前
来电
内特
你好
Hello?
内特
Nate?
不 你是安娜丽丝吗
No. Is this Annalise?
你是谁
Who is this?
妮娅·勒西
Nia Lahey.
内特的妻子
Nate's wife.
逍遥法外
第二季 第四集
他已经去上班了
He already left for work.
坐
Sit.
我本来很害怕来这里
I was afraid to come.
我不是一个容易害怕的女人
I'm -- I'm not a woman who gets afraid.
我知道
I know.
如果是我也会很害怕
I'd be scared, too.
我想过很多关于你的事
I've thought about you a lot.
我想过 "什么样的女人
I've thought, "What kind of woman
会在一个男人的妻子快死的时候 还跟他外遇"
could be with a man when his wife is dying?"
我不是在评判你
That's not a judgment.
我羡慕你的力量
I admire your strength.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我不知道怎么回答
I don't know how to answer that.
那就回答"爱"
Then say "Yes."
我需要你爱他 安娜丽丝
I need you to love him, Annalise.
他们一直给我输液 做放射性治疗
They keep pumping me full of drugs and radiation,
帮我申请新药的试验
signing me up for trials.
现代医药的奇迹能让我活好几年
The miracle of modern medicine can keep me alive for years,
但...这不是活着
but... this is not living.
对我来说 不是
I mean, not for me.
对内特来说 也不是
Definitely not for Nate.
我想让你
I want you
帮我个忙 安娜丽丝
to do a favor for me, Annalise.
我想你帮我了结这一切
I want you to help me end it.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我想让你杀了我
I want you to kill me.
你是安娜丽丝吗
Is this Annalise?
我想让你帮我个忙
I want you to do a favor for me.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
-你说什么 -我想让你杀了我
- I'm sorry? - I want you to kill me.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
你回来了
There you are.
瑞秋是我最好的朋友
Rachel was my best friend.
我们以前计划过一起上大学
We had this plan that we were gonna go to college together,
做彼此的伴娘
be bridesmaids at each other's weddings.
蕾切尔的父亲和我以前常开玩笑
Rachel's dad and I used to joke
说她俩搞不好会嫁给对方
that maybe they'd marry each other.
-汤姆 -我只想让他们了解真实的佐伊
- Tom. - I just want them to know the real Zoe,
发生的那些事不是她...
that what happened isn't her --
我们知道这很难 米切尔先生
We know it's hard, Mr. Mitchell,
但佐伊可能也需要上庭陈述
but we may need Zoe to do this in court, too, so...
继续 你做得很好
Go on. You're doing good.
去年 刚开学的时候
Last year, when we started school,
蕾切尔和我开始跟莫莉和梅根一起玩
Rachel and I started hanging out with Molly and Megan.
一开始还挺有趣的
And it was fun at first.
她俩很有人气 我们很高兴能被她们注意到
They were really popular, and we liked that they noticed us.
但后来蕾切尔跟莫莉的男友开始聊骚
But then Rachel started talking to Molly's boyfriend.
莫莉先说的
And Molly said it first,
她说我们要教训一下蕾切尔
she said that we had to teach rachel a lesson.
我以为她只是开玩笑
And I thought that she was just joking,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表