剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
-亚设是傻瓜 -告诉他的你才是傻瓜
- Asher's an idiot. -No, you're the idiot because you told him.
这很难解释 但这里的所有人
It's hard to explain, but everyone in there --
我们彼此都很了解 包括不好的事情
we know a lot about each other, even the really bad things.
比如我HIV检查呈阳性的事情
Oh, like the fact that I'm positive?
不 我不是 我说错话了
No. I didn't -- that came out wrong.
你说的每句话都错了
Everything is coming out of your mouth wrong.
接下来呢 你终于要问我是怎么得上的了吗
What's next? You want to finally ask how I got it?
-不 我没 -因为实话实说
- No, I don't -- - Because if I'm being really honest,
你应该高兴我还没告诉你
you should be happy I haven't told you.
这就是咱俩之间的差别
That's how different we are.
我不会说出会伤害到你的事
I keep my mouth shut about things that'll hurt you.
会伤害到我是什么意思
What do you mean, hurt me?
没所谓了 反正 给你吧
It doesn't matter. Just -- here you go.
咱们家的钥匙
Keys to our apartment.
但是别急着用
But don't feel like you have to be in a rush to use them.
基廷女士 你承认在你丈夫被杀当晚
Ms. Keating, you admit to a violent altercation
他跟勒西先生之间
between Mr. Lahey and your husband
发生了争吵打斗
on the night he was murdered,
而这发生在你自己于当晚
this after having your own heated argument
跟他激烈争吵之后
with him that night,
然而你声称自己与他的被害
yet you claim you had absolutely nothing to do
完全无关 这不禁令我生疑
with his murder, which makes me wonder --
你认为是谁杀害了你的丈夫呢
who do you think killed your husband?
基廷女士
Ms. Keating?
被告
The defendant.
抱歉 请在法庭上大声发言
I'm sorry. Louder for the court, please.
我认为勒西先生杀害了我的丈夫
I think Mr. Lahey killed my husband.
我不会这么做的
I won't do it.
内特 求你了 对山姆的戒指上出现了
Nate, please. The only way we explain your fingerprint
你的指纹的唯一解释就是你们那晚发生了争斗
on that ring is to admit to the fight with Sam.
根本就没有争斗
There was no fight!
这都是她的主意
It was her idea.
那就把它当成是我的主意
So then think of it as my idea.
你到底是在给谁辩护
Who you representing here?
她还是我
Her or me?
因为我很乐意在证人席上
'Cause I'm more than happy to get on the stand
把真实的故事讲给法官听
and tell the judge the real story here.
安娜丽丝陷害了我 而你也有份
Annalise framed me for this, and you're in on it.
只不过我这个傻了吧唧的前任警♥察♥
I just didn't realize it till now,
一直到现在才意识到
being a dumb ex-cop and all.
内特 没有其它办法了
Nate, there's no other way.
肯定有
There is.
你们好好想想
Figure it out.
-他拒绝在证人席上撒谎 -为什么
- He won't lie on the stand. - Why not?
这还真是巧啊
Oh, isn't this a coincidence?
你认为自己擅长撒谎吗 基廷女士
Do you consider yourself a good liar, Ms. Keating?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
-反对有效 -我换个问法
- Sustained. - Let me rephrase.
当你说你认为我的当事人
Did you lie when you said
杀害了你的丈夫时 你撒谎了吗
you think my client killed your husband?
当然没有
Of course not.
-这么说你认为是勒西先生干的 -是的
- So you think Mr. Lahey did it? - Yes.
因为这样一来你就不会背上谋杀的罪名了
Because then you don't go away for this murder.
法官大人 这个问题完全与
Your Honor, this line of questioning is completely --
不用反对了 辛克莱尔女士
No need to object, Ms. Sinclair.
实际上 既然咱俩想法如此一致
In fact, maybe I should join you over here,
没准我应该站到你这边来
since we agree on so much.
你觉得呢 咱俩一块审这个证人
What do you think? Shall we try this one together?
阐明你的观点 拉斯洛女士
Make your point, Ms. Rothlo.
你自己杀害了你的丈夫
You killed your husband on your own,
对不对 基廷女士
didn't you, Ms. Keating?
-不 我没有 -你有
- No, I did not. - You did.
山姆跟那个女孩出轨背叛了你 你很愤怒
Sam cheated on you with that girl, and it made you angry.
是的 我很愤怒 但我没有杀人
Angry, yes. A killer, no.
还是说你真的那么会撒谎
Or are you just that good of a liar?
毕竟你这一辈子都在努力扮演一个角色
You spend your whole life playing a part, after all --
完美的妻子 专注的律师
the perfect wife, dedicated attorney.
但你是在伪装 装成道德导向标
But you were faking it -- faking a moral compass,
装作自己深陷爱河
faking being in love,
可实际上内心深处 你在乎的只有自己
when, really, deep down, you're out for yourself.
所以你非杀山姆不可
Which is why you had to kill Sam,
因为他居然有种
because he had the nerve
粉碎了你完美婚姻的假象
to shatter the sham that was your marriage!
拉斯洛女士 注意你的言辞
MS. Rothlo, watch the tone.
你以为我的委托人是傻子吗 基廷女士
Do you think my client's a fool, Ms. Keating?
这里唯一的傻子就是你
The only fool in here is you.
有意思
Cute.
我这么问是因为你之所以
I only ask because isn't it true
在杀害你丈夫当晚跟我的当事人上♥床♥
you only slept with him the night
不就只是为了获得
you murdered your husband
不在场证明而已吗
to establish an alibi?
接下来你跑回家
Then you ran home and played
在警方面前扮演伤心欲绝的寡妇
the grieving widow for the police,
与此同时你找人
all while you had someone
把我委托人的指纹移到那个戒指上
transfer my client's fingerprint to that ring.
你为什么不为自己辩解
Why aren't you defending yourself?!
因为这都是真的吗
Is it 'cause it's all true?
你太可耻了 基廷女士
Shame on you, Ms. Keating.
你居然可耻到把我的委托人
Shame on you for using my client
当做你谋杀计划中的棋子
as a pawn in your own murder plot.
还可耻到认为我们所有人
And shame on you for thinking
都会笨到相信你
we'd all be dumb enough to fall for it.
你太可耻了
Shame on you.
她把一切都推到了安娜丽丝身上
She put it all on Annalise,
甚至说是她把内特的指纹转移到了戒指上
even said she transferred Nate's print to the ring.
你们赶快去查我们的案子
You should be working on our case.
没有办法能证明
There's no way they can prove
那个指纹是转移上去的 对吧
the print was transferred, right?
-我怎么会知道 -邦尼
- Like I freaking know. - Bonnie.
-我叫你工作去 -是关于案子的
- I said go to work. - It's about the case.
如果伊芙说内特的指纹是转移上去的
If Eve argued Nate's fingerprint was transferred,
我们是不是也能说凯勒布的DNA
couldn't we do the same and say the police
是警方转移到犯罪现场去的
transferred Caleb's DNA to the crime scene?
欢迎进入费城警局数据库
Welcome to the Philly PD database.
-这么容易就黑进去了吗 -是的
- It's that easy to hack into? - Yep.
我很惊讶我那大嘴巴的男朋友
I'm surprised my blabbermouth boyfriend
居然还没告诉你
hasn't told you already.
对此我感到很抱歉
I am so sorry about that.
亚设是个混♥蛋♥
Asher's a jackass.
我早就说过了
That's what I said.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
还没准你说话呢
You're not allowed to talk right now.
就把这个当做练习闭嘴的良机
Consider it practice - for keeping your mouth shut.
我对你未婚夫的事深表遗憾
Sorry about your fiance.
康纳尔这个大嘴巴连这个都说出去了吗
Oh, did Connor open up his big mouth about that, too?
是啊 他说他可能是双性恋之类的
Yep, said he was maybe bi or something.
-我们不要谈这个了吧 -不 就谈这个
- Let's not talk about it. - No, let's.
我们来谈谈你对男人的品味有多糟糕
Let's talk about how you have terrible taste in men.
比如今天法庭上的那个男人
I mean, like that guy at the courthouse today --
你怎么会拒绝他
how do you say no to that?
-他不是我喜欢的型 -那你喜欢什么类型
- Uh, he wasn't my type. - What's your type?
基佬
Gay.
我支持奥利弗 你不准说话
I'm with Oliver. You don't get to talk anymore.
以我的经验来说 我觉得你应该去约会
Well, speaking from experience, I say go out on the date.
你瞧瞧我
I mean, look at me.
我可根本没想到能把上一个自恋狂帅哥
I never thought I'd end up with a self-absorbed pretty boy.
怎么了
What?
警方对那姑妈的犯罪现场检测了两遍DNA
The police ran two DNA tests on the aunt's crime scene.
他们为什么要检测两遍
Why would they run two tests?
因为第一份报告没有查出
The cops deleted the first report
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表