剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
And now she thinks about it every day, what you didn't do,
而你却逍遥自在
while you get to live your life
完全没有想过她
without even thinking about her.
我有 我当然想过她
I do. I think about her.
但你还是什么都没做
But still you haven't done anything about it.
你撒谎 你没给我发过短♥信♥
You lied. You did not text me.
因为我知道你不会让我来的
Because I knew you'd say not to come.
是为了你好
For your own good.
你这样很危险
You're putting yourself in danger.
我要是有危险 那你也是
Okay, if I'm in danger, then so are you.
猜怎么着 我是个大人了
And guess what? I'm a big boy.
我自己能做决定
I can make my own decisions.
再说 你们做的这些事
Besides, everything you guys get to do in this house
比我的工作有趣多了
is way more fun than my boring-ass I.T. job.
你能不能严肃点 行吗
Will you please ta-- just take this seriously, okay?
不 我下定决心了 我不会走的
No. I've made up my mind I'm not leaving.
所以别扫兴了
So stop being such a buzzkill.
戴尔的案子进展如何
Where are we on Dale's case?
要是全推在莎伦头上 说是她逼他跳的
Uh, what if we pin it on Sharon, say she forced him to jump?
你没法逼人自杀
You can't force someone to commit suicide.
谁说的
Says who?
你什么时候成自杀专家了
And since when are you the expert on all things suicide?
你母亲自杀了
Your mother killed herself.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
韦斯 我要你去看着别的案子
Wes. I'm gonna put you on another case.
为什么躲在后面
Why hide back here?
前面有位子
There's room in the front.
安娜丽丝肯定什么都不想你错过
Annalise wouldn't want you to miss a word.
不 我只是为了课上的东西来做些研究
Oh. Um, no, I'm just doing some research for class.
-全体起立 -好吧
- All rise! - Right.
案件号♥903921 举证听证会
This is case 903921, an evidentiary hearing
判定是否需要
to determine whether there is cause
对妮娅·勒西的尸体血样进行检测
to test the postmortem sample of Nia Lahey's blood.
控方需给出
The burden is on the prosecution
需要进行检测的原因
to establish the relevance of such testing.
辛克莱尔女士 可以开始了吗
Ms. Sinclair, shall we begin?
-弗兰克 -怎么了
- Frank. - What?
看 这个报告显示警方在哈普斯托罪案现场
Look. This report, it shows the police found DNA
找到了一份DNA 与在宅邸里生活
at the Hapstall crime scene that doesn't match anyone
或者工作的人都对不上
that lives or works at the mansion.
辛克莱尔可能放在其他文件夹里了
Sinclair probably filed it in the wrong folder
好不让我们发现
so we wouldn't find it.
-神秘DNA -没错
- Friggin' mystery DNA. - Yeah.
如果和菲利普的DNA对得上 那他就在谋杀现场
If it matches Philip, it puts him at the murder scene.
我们可以溜进他家拿样本
We could sneak into his house, get a sample.
我们不能私闯嫌疑人的房♥子
We are not breaking in to our suspect's house.
听起来好吓人啊
Phew! That sounded scary.
你是谁
Who are you?
奥利弗
Um...Oliver.
见到你很荣幸
It's an honor to meet you, Ms.--
基廷教授... 基廷夫人
Professor Keating -- Mrs. Keating.
你就是那个经常帮我们大忙的人吧
You're the man that's constantly saving our asses.
那没什么 我只是...
It's nothing really. I just --
不 对我来说很重要
No, it's something to me.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your hard work.
她比你说的和蔼可亲多了
She's so much nicer than you said.
你护理她的时候 勒西夫人
Did Mrs. Lahey ever express to you her desire
是否对你说过她想结束自己的生命
to end her life when you were her nurse?
身患肿瘤的病人说到死亡是很正常的
It's quite common for oncology patients to talk about dying.
到求药自杀这一步也很正常吗
To the point of asking for pills to kill themselves,
你的同事声称勒西夫人向你要药了
which your fellow nurses claim Mrs. Lahey asked you about?
反对 这是传闻证据
Objection. Hearsay.
我重新表述
I'll rephrase.
你是否为勒西夫人提供了可能会致命的药物
Did you provide Mr. Lahey with the potentially lethal drug
司可巴比妥
secobarbital?
不 当然没有
No. Of course not.
能否读一下这份访客记录
Could you please read the visitor log
告诉我们 在他妻子死亡当天
and tell us what time Mr. Lahey arrived
勒西先生是什么时候到医院的
at the hospital on the day of his wife's death?
下午5:02
5:02 P.M.
那么根据勒西夫人的死亡证明
And according to Ms. Lahey's death certificate,
她的死亡时间又是什么时候
what was the time of her death?
下午6:42
6:42 P.M.
所以在勒西先生到医院
So she passed an hour and a half
一个半小时后 她就去世了
after Mr. Lahey arrived at the hospital.
是的
If that's what you say.
这与服下司可巴比妥之后
Isn't that also the same amount of time it takes
药效发作致人死亡的时间是否吻合呢
a lethal dose of secobarbital to kill someone?
公诉方和证人
Neither the prosecutor nor the witness
都不能证明医学事实
can testify to medical facts.
不用医生证明我们也可以知道
Well, it doesn't take a doctor to conclude
-是勒西先生毒死了自己的妻子 -反对
- that Mr. Lahey poisoned his wife to death. - Objection.
你根本不懂
You don't understand, do you,
眼睁睁看着你将死的爱人
what's it's like to watch someone you love dying
求你杀了他们的感觉
when they're begging you to kill them?
删掉这句回复
Strike that response.
那能消除他们的痛苦
It's taking away their pain.
这样的事为什么是非法的
Why shouldn't that be legal?
到你了
Your witness.
拉斯洛女士
Ms. Rothlo?
我没有什么要问的 法官大人
No questions, Your Honor.
搞什么
What the hell?
内特输了
Nate lost.
什么
What?
法官只花了十五分钟就决定了
The judge only took 15 minutes to decide.
他们要检测妮娅的血样
They're gonna test Nia's blood.
还有
That's not all.
她没交叉讯问护士
She didn't cross the nurse.
什么意思
What do you mean?
伊芙 她好像想故意输掉这个案子
Eve. I think she threw the case.
我给你点了一杯伏特加
I ordered you a vodka.
我们不是不该见面吗
I thought we're not supposed to be seen together.
放松 我想
Relax. I don't think anyone
美国律师协会的人是不会到这儿来的
in the American Bar Association's hanging out here.
我要是点了土豆皮你吃吗
Would you eat potato skins if I ordered them?
好了 说正经的
Stop this, and talk to me.
或者芝士棒
Or mozzarella sticks?
伊芙 告诉我...
Eve, please, tell me...
你是故意要输掉这案子的吗
Did you throw the case?
你的小密探是这么和你说的吗
Is that what your spy told you?
他说对了吗
Is he right?
不
No.
另外他是谁啊
Who is he, by the way?
你们不会...
You two aren't --
我不睡学生
I don't sleep with my students.
你可以的 反正你现在是单身
You could. You're single now.
告诉我 你为什么不交叉讯问护士
Just tell me, why didn't you cross the nurse?
因为我们已经输了
Because we'd already lost.
如果内特没干那事
If Nate didn't do this,
他就会要求检测妮娅的血样来证明自己的清白
he'd want Nia's blood tested just to prove he's innocent.
那你也不能不交叉讯问关键证人
That doesn't mean that you don't cross your key witness.
可以 如果你想让她站在你这边的话
It does if you want to keep her on your side.
你有什么打算
What are you up to?
内特知道我的计划
Nate knows the plan.
你只需要知道这一点
That's all you need to know.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为这是你的要求
Because you asked me to.
不可能只有这一个原因
That can't be the only reason.
我说过了 我对你别无所求
I told you I don't expect anything from you.
难道你不该有所求吗
But shouldn't you?
因为我想做那个
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表