剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
安娜丽丝让我...
Annalise sent me to start...
给我做庭审演练 我知道
To start my trial prep. I know.
你是律师吗
You're a lawyer?
还不是 我是她的学生
Not yet. I'm one of her students.
所以我的命运掌握在一个
So my life's in the hands of someone
对法律的了解跟我差不多的人手里
who knows as much about the law as I do?
很好
Great.
黑利医生 请向我们介绍一下
Dr. Healy, what can you tell us about psychopathy,
你花了毕生心血研究的精神变♥态♥
which you've spent your entire career studying?
我的研究表明 高中里的小团体
My research has shown that an everyday high-school clique
和邪教有着相似的特征
can take on the characteristics of a cult.
以科伦拜为例
Take Columbine, for instance.
艾瑞克·哈瑞斯是一个操控了
Eric Harris was a psychopath who manipulated
意志薄弱的迪伦·克利伯犯下谋杀的精神变♥态♥
the weaker-willed Dylan Klebold into committing murder.
和哈瑞斯一样 我相信被告有着
Like Harris, I believe the defendant has
突出型自恋的反♥社♥会♥人格障碍
antisocial personality disorder with prominent narcissistic.
我想让你帮我个忙 安娜丽丝
I want you to do a favor for me, Annalise.
我想让你杀了我
I want you to kill me.
这太不合适了
This is inappropriate.
帮我找到药
Just get me the pills.
不用你来杀我
You wouldn't be killing me,
我会自己动手的
I would do that myself.
那药叫司可巴比妥
It's called secobarbital.
我服了药 然后会睡着 就这样而已
I take it, and I'm asleep, just like that.
不 那 我不是药贩
No. That's -- I'm not a drug dealer.
但是为你做事的那个人 他有渠道不是吗
But that guy you have working for you, he has access, right?
帮你陷害内特的那个人
The one you used to frame Nate.
你欠我的 安娜丽丝
You owe me this, Annalise.
因为你跟我丈夫上♥床♥ 这已经够糟的了
For sleeping with my husband -- that's bad enough.
更因为你对他做的事
But really, for what you put him through.
他必须一个人面对审判
He had to go through that trial alone.
他只能独自坐在法庭上
He had to sit in that courtroom alone,
因为我不能在他身边陪他
because I couldn't be there.
是你导致的
You did that.
听着 我无法想象你现在的感受
Listen, I can't imagine what you're feeling right now.
没错 所以你不能拒绝我
Exactly. So you don't get to say no.
求你了
Oh, please.
求你了 没人愿意帮我
Please. Nobody will help me.
护士们都帮内特 但是你
The nurses, they're all on Nate's team, but you...
你欠我的
you owe me this.
你觉得可以吗 基廷女士
Does that sound fair to you, Ms. Keating?
基廷女士
Ms. Keating.
抱歉 法官大人
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
你同意在交叉询问黑利医生前休庭一段时间吗
Would you like a recess before your cross of Dr. Healy?
没问题
That sounds great.
15分钟后开庭
We'll resume in 15.
有问题吗
Everything okay?
没有 为什么会有问题
Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?
弗兰克 我需要你的帮助
Frank... I need your help.
我哪儿都去不了 我在工作
I can't go anywhere. I'm at work.
所以呢 你还有更重要的事要做
So? You got more important things on your plate.
我得离开这间破公♥寓♥
I've got to get out of this dump of an apartment.
睡在车里的家伙可没资格
Okay, the guy who sleeps in his car
对我的公♥寓♥评头论足
doesn't get to rip on my apartment.
随便吧 告诉我那警♥察♥叫什么
Whatever. Just give me the name of this cop.
我去问问看他知道些什么
I'll go find out what he knows.
他还不知道你的存在
He doesn't even know you exist.
那就告诉他
Then tell him.
我不能 你
I can't. What --
有发现那专家的污点吗
Did you find any dirt on our expert?
是的 2009年
I think so. In 2009,
他接诊了一个15岁的病人 名叫泰勒·道格拉斯
he had a 15-year-old patient named Tyler Douglas.
起初黑利医生安排他住院以治疗他的精神分♥裂♥
Dr. Healy was treating him for schizophrenia in the hospital,
随后决定让他出院接受父母的看护
but decided to release him back to his parents' care
-因为那时正好到了 -圣诞节
- in time for... - Christmas,
随后泰勒把家里所有卧室的门都上了锁
which is when Tyler put padlocks on all the bedroom doors
然后点燃了圣诞树
in his family's house and lit the christmas tree on fire,
烧死了他的父母和一岁的妹妹
thereby killing his parents and 1-year-old sister.
这是在你给出他已彻底康复的诊断之后
This was after you gave him a complete remission diagnosis.
是吗
Isn't that right?
你找到了我的职业生涯中最棘手的病例
You managed to find the most difficult case in my career.
棘手是因为你的误诊
Difficult because your misdiagnosis
害死了三个人吗
led to the death of three people?
反对 法官大人 假定情况并未列入证据
Objection, Your Honor. Assumes facts not in evidence.
我收回
Withdrawn.
根据你的领域的主观性 黑利医生
Given the subjective nature of your field, Dr. Healy,
有没有可能
Is it possible
你也误诊了佐伊·米切尔
that you've given Zoe Mitchell the wrong diagnosis?
反对 法官大人 超出了直接询问的范围
Objection, Your Honor. Outside the scope of direct.
法庭上的询问通常分为直接询问和交叉询问
有些州规定交叉询问的问题必须在直接询问所询问的问题范围内
这是一位专家证人
This is an expert giving an opinion
在他的专业范围内给出意见
within the scope of his expertise.
我所做的
What I do...
并不是精确科学 所以当然有可能
It's not an exact science, so of course it's possible.
基于直觉就起诉一个无辜女孩真令人羞愧
Seems a shame to persecute an innocent girl based on a hunch.
-法官大人 -放轻松 没有问题了
- Your Honor. - Relax. No further questions.
安娜丽丝又得分了
Annalise strikes again.
没有比烧死的婴儿更能影响陪审团的了
Nothing like burning babies when you want to sway the jury.
-韦斯 你去哪儿 -我们的活做完了
- Wes, where are you going? - We did our job.
是我做完了 安娜丽丝会注意到你走了的
I did that job, and Annalise is gonna notice if you leave.
让她注意好了
Let her.
不是吧
Oh, crap.
他们对你说了什么
What did they say to you?
没什么
Nothing.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
如果她们欺负你 这对你的案子有帮助
If they were bullying you, it could help our case.
她们说我是个婊♥子♥
They just said that I'm a slut.
没关系 也不算错
It's fine, and...it's kind of true.
当然有关系
No, it's not fine.
你不能被她们影响
That's how people get in your head.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
事实上 我知道
Actually, uh, I do.
听着 我们都遇到过有人
Look, we've all had people in our lives that --
逼着我们做坏事
that make us do bad stuff.
像是在自己好朋友求你住手时
Like stabbing your best friend a million times
捅她几百刀吗
while she begs you to stop?
佐伊 你妈妈来了
Zoe, your mom.
对反♥社♥会♥份子感同身受
Projecting onto the sociopath much?
她不是反♥社♥会♥份子
She's not a sociopath.
她自己这么说而已
Or so she says.
你不能来这儿
You can't be here.
告诉我你有什么发现
Just tell me what you found out.
有需要你知道的事我会告诉你
I will when there's something to know.
现在我要陪我生病的妻子
Right now, I'm spending time with my sick wife.
丽贝卡死了
Rebecca's dead.
或许她不是我妻子 但她死了
Maybe she wasn't my wife, but now she's dead.
所以抱歉 我不能只是干等着
So I'm sorry, but I can't just
等你抽出空来处理这件事
wait for you to make time to deal with this.
拜托了 内特 告诉我你都查到了什么
Please, Nate, just tell me what you know.
丽贝卡失踪当晚 弗兰克打了三通电♥话♥
Frank made three calls the night Rebecca disappeared.
打给谁
To who?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
不 我
No, I...
我不会告诉任何人的
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
她叫塞布丽娜·曼西尼
Her name's Sabrina Mancini.
干得好
Nice work.
剩下交给我去查
I'm all over it.
等一下
Wait.
等一下
Wait!
查出她是谁就好了
Just find out who she is.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表