剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
他们又把你召回听证席了
They need you back on the stand.
做你自己就好
Just be yourself.
抱歉
Sorry.
邦尼之前来过吗
Was Bonnie just in here?
没
No.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是韦斯 安娜丽丝的助手
Uh, Wes. I work for Annalise.
我可能来早了 你介意我进来坐会儿吗
I must just be early. Do you-do you mind?
不介意
No.
你感觉怎么样
So, how are you feeling?
肯定很紧张吧
Stressed, I bet.
没事 不用紧张
Well, you shouldn't be.
即使他们找到的DNA和你哥哥的相吻合
Even though the DNA matches your brother,
安娜丽丝一定会想办法让证据无效的
Annalise will figure out a way to get it thrown out.
你说的DNA吻合是怎么回事
What do you mean the DNA matches him?
什么DNA
What DNA?
我突然想起来
Uh, you know what?
邦尼很快就到了 我...
Bonnie will be here any minute. I...
告诉我你知道的事
Tell me what you know.
这事我真的不该多说
I really shouldn't have said anything.
但你已经说了 快告诉我
But you did, so tell me.
他们在犯罪现场找到了凯勒布的DNA吗
Did they find Caleb's DNA at the crime scene?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
凯勒布知道了吗
Does Caleb know?
邦尼肯定正在和他谈这事
I'm sure Bonnie's telling him right now.
没事
It's fine.
你们俩那天晚上一直在家
You were with him that entire night.
有了DNA证据 没人会相信我的证言
Okay, no one's gonna believe that over DNA evidence.
如果你说的是真话他们就会相信
They will if you're telling the truth.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你没在说谎吧
You're not lying, right?
你整晚都跟凯勒布在一起
You were with Caleb that entire night.
你是被派来套我话的吧
You were sent in here to play me.
告诉我他去哪儿了 凯瑟琳
Just tell me where he went, Catherine.
告诉我们 我们才能帮你
Tell me so we can help you.
我只出去了一个半小时
I was gone for a half an hour.
所以你承认你对我们说了谎
So you're admitting that you lied to us.
因为我知道这看起来会是什么样
Only because I knew how it would look.
或者因为你当时忙着给你姑妈割喉
Or because you were slicing your aunt's throat.
不 天啊 我没有
No! God, no.
那为什么监控录像在离你姑妈的车
Then why do we have surveillance footage
一街区之隔的地方拍到了你
that puts you one block from your aunt's car?
那不可能
That's impossible.
我每晚都按同样的路线跑步
I run the same route every night...
沿河路到公园 然后回家
River Road to the park and then back home.
那里离她的车被发现的地方很远
That's nowhere near where they found her car,
所以如果我被拍到
So if that's me on that tape...
还不明白吗 有人陷害我们
Don't you get it now? Someone's framing us.
你从哪里找到的录像
Where'd you find that footage of caleb?
我没有
I didn't.
你瞎编的吗
You made it up?
那是个测试 他通过了
It was a test. He passed.
他被杀那晚 你为什么和基廷先生吵架
Why did you and Mr. Keating argue the night he was killed?
我发现了他的婚外情
I found out he was having an affair.
和莱拉·斯坦格吗
With Lila Stangard,
那个刚刚发现怀了你丈夫的孩子的姑娘
who you just found out was pregnant by your husband?
我认为他是孩子的父亲 是的
I assumed he was the father, yes.
吵架有升级成动手吗
Did the argument get violent?
-我没动手 -真的吗
- Not on my end. - Really?
因为你丈夫的姐姐作证说
Because your sister-in-law testified
你曾向你丈夫丢过一个镇纸...
that you once threw a paperweight at your husband...
听说的 法官大人
Hear say, Your Honor.
这不是你的工作 基廷女士 但是我同意
Not your purview, Ms. Keating, although I agree.
-继续吧 辛克莱尔女士 -告诉我
- Move on, Ms. Sinclair. - So let me understand,
你发现你丈夫看上了一个
here you are discovering that you're being traded in
年轻姑娘
for a younger model,
加上你的暴♥力♥历史
add that to your violent history...
-争议性观点 -我说什么来的
- Argumentative. - What did I just say?
加上你的暴♥力♥历史
Add that to your violent history,
以及许多证据表明
as well as numerous indicators that proved
你帮助勒西先生杀害自己的丈夫
you helped Mr. Lahey kill your husband...
我无法容忍♥下去了 法官大人
I will not stand for this, Your Honor.
我非常尊重你的法庭
You know, I have the utmost respect for your court,
但不能忍♥受这种推测和骚扰性问题
but not for these speculative, antagonizing questions.
我别无选择
As if I have any other choice.
这次听证会是展示证明勒西先生有罪的证据
The point of this hearing was to present evidence
而不是我
against Mr. Lahey -- not me.
如果不是这样的话
If that's not the case,
请以涉嫌谋杀我丈夫的罪名起诉我
then please charge me with my husband's murder,
而你们到现在都没这么做
though I'm guessing that hasn't happened
恐怕是因为证据不足
due to lack of evidence.
取而代之 你的策略变成
Instead, your strategy has been
通过指控和影射对我进行攻击
to attack me with accusations and insinuations
将这场初步听证会变成了
making it very clear that this is not a preliminary hearing,
对我的迫♥害♥
but a witch-hunt.
而我在这法庭上发誓作证
And I did not put my hand on this court's bible
可不是为了被你
to be burnt at the stake,
一个器量狭隘 愚蠢又业余的检察官迫♥害♥
and especially by a petty, foolish, amateur prosecutor
你这种人根本不值得我
who doesn't deserve mine
或法庭上的任何人尊重
or anyone else in this court's respect!
你发了好大脾气 基廷女士
That's quite a temper, Ms. Keating.
看起来谋杀对你来说也不是什么事
Seems like you're more than capable of murder.
都注意了
Everyone up!
离兄妹俩的传讯
We have 36 more hours
还有三十六个多小时
until the siblings' arraignment.
我们必须一直待在这里
We're all going to stay up all night,
直到想出排除DNA证据的办法
if that's how long it takes to get the DNA evidence tossed.
动起来
Move!
谁要咖啡
Who wants coffee?
挺管用啊
So it worked.
扮演小可爱
Playing the puppy.
一直都很管用
It always works.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
奥利弗
Oliver!
-你怎么来了 -你好吗
- What are you doing here? - How's it going?
好多人问了好多问题
Oh, so many questions and from so many different people. Oh!
奥利弗 你好 亚设
Oliver. Hey. Asher.
我想小康已经跟你说过我了
I'm sure the C-dawg's told you all about me.
我是他的 直男兄弟
I'm his, uh, straight bro
我完全被你们的同志恋情征服了
who's totally down with all your...gay stuff.
是吗
Right.
你好吗 伙计
How you holding up, man?
很好
Good?
-亚设 -我只想说
- Asher... - I just want to say...
-别说了 -我无比尊重
- Stop talking. - that I have all the respect in the world
你正在经历的事情
for what you're dealing with,
并且《费城故事》[同志艾滋影片]是我最爱的电影之一
and "Philadelphia's" one of my favorite movies,
我只是...
and I just...
我觉得你非常勇敢 伙计
I think you're really brave, man.
就像
Like...
奥利弗
Oliver.
我恨你
I hate you!
我知道 我 我很抱歉
I know. I'm -- I'm sorry.
抱歉不能解释为什么你会把我
Sorry doesn't explain why you tell strangers
未曾对父母开口的事告诉了陌生人
something I haven't even told my parents yet.
我只是想说 现在不是1995年了
I'm just saying, it's not 1995.
你不用觉得羞耻
You don't need to be ashamed.
显然我觉得很羞耻
Oh, apparently I do,
因为你的兄弟觉得我快死了
According to your "Bro" who thinks I'm dying.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表