剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
The woman who framed me
让我辞掉自己的律师 而用她的朋友
tells me to replace my lawyer with her friend,
我应该觉得这是为我好吗
and I'm just supposed to trust that it's in my best interest?
你说陷害是什么意思
What do you mean, framed you?
内特来电
这也是你计划的一部分吧
This was part of your plan, right?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你的朋友 拒绝了我的案子
Your friend turned down my case.
什么 不 我求她去见你
What? No. I begged her to see you.
你将很可能是你自己犯下的谋杀罪陷害于我
You set me up for a murder you probably committed yourself,
现在又搞出这么一套
and now whatever the hell this is!
都结束了
But it's over.
没错 我也许会坐牢
And, yeah, I may go to jail,
但我一定会拉你一起的
But I'm gonna make damn sure I take you down with me.
内特 听着 我可以处理好
Nate, listen, I can fix this.
现在是谁在躲谁了
Now who's doing the avoiding?
我们不能被人看到在一起
We can't be seen together.
前提是你接下内特的案子 可你拒绝了
Only if you take Nate's case, which you're not.
没错 我拒绝了
That's true -- I'm not.
告诉我理由
Tell me why.
我以为你自己心里明白
I thought you could figure that part out yourself.
什么意思
What does that mean?
什么意思
What does it mean?!
你陷害了他
You framed him!
天啊 你甚至都没有否认
My God, you're not even denying it!
我会解释的 只要你给我
I'll explain if you just --
我给过你解释的机会
I gave you the chance to explain.
而你却说了谎
You just lied to my face.
他是这么说的吗
Is that what he said?
我不干了 安娜丽丝
I'm not doing this, Annalise.
我不会让你用毁了他的方法毁了我
I'm not letting you ruin me the way you ruined him.
所以我才求你来弥补这件事
That's why I asked you here, to fix this.
拿我的职业生涯做赌注
And risk my entire career in the process.
你真的认为我会这么做吗
Did you really think I would do that,
我不会想起这种熟悉的感觉
that I wouldn't remember how familiar this all feels?
你不能再这么做了
You don't get to do this anymore.
你不能再继续利用别人还指望留住他们
You don't get to use people and expect them to stick around.
也许你一直都是这样的人
Maybe this is who you've always been
是我没有看出来
and I was just blind to it.
你的雄心报复都是为了掩饰一个事实
All that ambition to make up for the fact
那就是你知道 内心深处
that you knew, deep down,
你根本没有良心
there is nothing good inside of you.
我真蠢 还指望你会改变
Shame on me for expecting more.
但我不会重蹈覆辙了 安娜丽丝
but I won't do it again, Annalise.
离我远点 否则我要喊杀人了
Stay away from me, u202dor I'll scream bloody murder.
鸡蛋911
律师的家
喝的是杜松子特调吗
Is that the gin island refresher?
伏特加马提尼 我不喜欢调的酒
Vodka martini. I don't do mixology.
如果普通的酒就可以了的话
Right. If it ain't broke...
你是在这附近工作
So, um, do you work nearby,
还是刚好住在这酒店
or are you staying at the hotel?
-附近工作 -真好
- I work nearby. u202d- Nice.
你是干什么的[Do又有"睡"的意思]
What do you do?
男人
Men.
我是同性恋 我能看出来你在和我搭讪
I'm gay, and I can tell you're hitting on me,
我真的受宠若惊
which is really flattering.
真的 如果我喜欢女人一定追你
Believe me, I'd be all about you if I were into women.
你可以走了
Go away now.
你是谁
你好
哈普斯托小姐 你常去愉悦水疗院吗
Miss Hapstall, how often do you go to the Gladness SPA?
每周一次 我有椎间盘突出
Once a week. I've got a herniated disk.
-怎么样 -只有按♥摩♥能起点作用
- How we doing? - Massage seems to be the only thing that helps.
马上就知道了 有丽贝卡的消息吗
We're about to see. Any news on Rebecca?
-十一月四日当天 -在这儿不方便说
- And did you get a massage - We're not talking about this here.
你有去做按♥摩♥吗
on november 4th?
这要看你说的是哪一年了
That depends on the year you're referring to.
如果你问的是2013年 是的
If you mean 2013, then, yes,
但如果是2014年 那么我当时在家
but if you mean 2014, then I was at home
看到我侄子侄女谋杀了他们的父母
witnessing my niece and nephew murder their parents.
请提醒证人她起誓实言的 法官大人
Remind the witness that she's still under oath, Your Honor.
法官大人 我这里有11月4日当天的
Judge, I have here the original surveillance footage
监控录像原带
from november 4th,
但是这次 它没有被篡改
except for, this time, it's not doctored.
反对
Objection!
先看看证据再说
Let's see the evidence before losing our heads.
左边是莱什纳先生在庭上放的录像
On the left is the footage Mr. Leshner showed in court.
右边是没有被修改过的录像
On the right is the undoctored footage.
左边 时间戳上没有年份显示
On the left, u202dthe time stamp shows no year,
但右边显示 是2013年
but on the right, the year 2013.
好了
There.
这样说是哪年就哪年了
Now it's whatever year we say it is.
辩方篡改了这份录像 法官大人
The defense manipulated this footage, Your Honor.
这个指控太荒谬了
That is a ridiculous accusation!
我看不见得 莱什纳先生
I'm not sure I believe that, Mr. Leshner.
来我办公室 马上
My chambers, now.
是你干的吗
Was this you?
当然不是
Of course not.
肯定是给我们录像带的人
Whoever gave us that footage --
贱♥人♥
That bitch.
外面见
I'll meet you outside.
我们的小可爱陷阱失败了
Our puppy trap came up empty.
-不会吧 -他没去那个旅馆
- No. - He never went to the motel.
他怎么会不去找那个女孩呢 安娜丽丝
In what world doesn't he at least look for the girl, Annalise?
要我跟他谈谈 让他说出实情吗
Want me to sit him down, make him spill it?
我来
I'll do it.
好吧 但我一起去
Okay, but you need me there
-以防他发狂 -他不会的
- in case he freaks out. - u202dHe won't.
你说不准的
We don't know that anymore.
我知道怎么对付他 弗兰克
I know how to handle him, Frank.
不用担心
Don't worry.
爱喝红酒吗
Do you like red wine?
山姆几年前在索诺玛买♥♥的
Sam bought this bottle in Sonoma a few years ago.
我只知道 应该很好喝
It's supposed to be good, is all I know.
但品酒会上我喝的烂醉什么都不记得了
I think I was too drunk at the wine tasting to remember.
给 开吧
Here. Open it.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
下厨吗
Cook?
没事 平时想做也没什么机会呢
Please. I don't do it as much as I'd like.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
丽贝卡不在那个旅馆
Rebecca's not at a motel.
你只是在骗我想看我会不会去找她
You just made up you found her to see if I'd go look for her.
有什么事你都可以告诉我
You can tell me anything.
我会一如既往保护你的
I'll protect you, always.
不是我放走了她
I didn't let her go.
我告诉过你了
I told you that.
我相信你
And I believe you.
但你害怕我会去找她
But you're afraid I'm gonna try and find her.
你想去找她吗
Do you want to find her?
当然 但我还没那么可悲
Of course, but I'm not pathetic.
她跑掉了 在我告诉她我相信她
She ran away, after I told her I believed her
在我为她做了这么多之后
and after everything I did for her.
包括山姆的事 她还是不信任我
Sam. And she still didn't trust me.
非但如此 她还选择了逃跑
Instead, she chose to run away.
我只有尊重她的决定
I have to respect that decision.
我会忘记她的 我保证
I'll get over her soon -- I promise.
很抱歉之前没有信任你
I'm sorry I didn't trust you.
很抱歉我在课堂上不尊重你
I'm sorry I was mean in class.
家里有女生吗
Is there a girl in there?
没有 这和你又
No. And how is that any --
丽贝卡死了
Rebecca's dead...
是不是
isn't she?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表