剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
在调查结束前
They've removed him from the bench
他都被停职了
until the investigation's over.
你不觉得这已经是对他最轻的处罚了吗
Which is the least he deserves, don't you think?
也许吧 但他怪我
I guess, but he's blaming me.
你呢 你怪自己吗
And you? Aren't you blaming you?
-怪自己什么 -你跟你朋友在特罗特湖干的事
- For what? - What you and your friends did at Trotter Lake.
特罗特湖发生什么事了
What's Trotter Lake?
偷听是很不礼貌的
It's rude to eavesdrop.
等一下 邦尼
Hey, wait. Bonnie.
我要去法庭找安娜丽丝
I'm meeting Annalise at court.
我知道 只是
I know. Just...
是谁告诉你的
Look, who told you?
我刚刚质问你
I just confront you with the fact
你和朋友轮♥奸♥一个女孩的事
that you and your friends gang raped a girl,
而你的回答却是问谁告诉我的
and your response is who told me?
不 我 我没参与
No, I-I wasn't a part of that.
我 那是我的派对 但我在楼下
I -- it was my party, but I was downstairs.
-他们在楼上 -你可以制止他们的
- They were upstair-- - You could've stopped them.
不 我 我喝醉了
N -- I-I was drunk.
多新鲜的借口
What an original excuse.
你的委托人黑入了蒂德韦尔的手♥机♥
Your client hacked into the Tidwells' cellphones
并盗取了一个丈夫和自己妻子之间
then stole private texts of a sexual nature
发送的私密短♥信♥
sent between a husband and his wife.
涉嫌盗取
Allegedly stole.
接着他打印出那些短♥信♥
He then printed and distributed them
并发给了他们教堂会众的每个人
to every member of their church congregation.
是涉嫌 你没有证据证明是我的委托人干的
Allegedly -- you have no proof my client did this.
没错 只有他干这件事的证据
Right. There's just proof he did this.
你的委托人骚扰莎伦的前两任丈夫
Your client might've gotten away
也许都逃脱了制裁
with harassing Sharon's last two husbands,
但这一次他做的太过分了
but this time he went to far,
以至于马尔科·蒂德韦尔
to the point where Marco Tidwell
觉得自己唯一的出路便是
felt his only escape was to do a swan dive
从艾森乌斯大楼的15楼跳下去
off the 15th floor of the Eisenworth building.
-没人能逼别人自杀 -我不同意
- No one can make someone commit suicide. - I disagree.
那咱们就上庭 几小时后就开庭了
Then let's go to trial. It starts in a few hours.
-五年 -六个月 两年缓刑
- Five years. - Six months, two years probation.
四年低警戒监狱
Four years minimum security.
普鲁士蓝
Prussian blue.
我们蜜月的第一晚
You wore that same color
你也是穿的这个颜色的衣服
the first night of our honeymoon.
两年 不然没得谈
Two years, or we walk.
你是为我穿的吗
Did you wear that for me?
怎么样 达成协议吗
What do you say? Do we have a deal?
就是为我穿的 对吧
You did, didn't you?
不要达成协议
Do not make the deal.
莎伦 亲爱的
Sharon. Honey.
你有妄想症 戴尔
You're delusional, Dale.
你现在还杀了我人生挚爱 所以够了
A-and now you've killed the love of my life, so enough.
我们要上庭
We're going to trial.
那个女人不爱你 听见没 一点都不爱
That woman doesn't love you, you hear me? Not one ounce.
在这件事上咱们有分歧
Well, that's where we disagree.
-吃午餐吗 -你四小时后就开庭了
- Lunch? - Your trial is in four hours.
没时间吃了
We don't have time to eat.
看法官是否准许延期审理
See if the judge will grant us a continuance.
我现在就去
I'll go now.
那就让比克斯比接受人身攻击罪 不然就是六到八年
Then tell Bixby to take the assault, or it's six to eight.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
内特的妻子在受苦多年后离世
Nate lost his wife after watching her suffer for years.
又或者他为了跟你在一起而杀了自己的妻子
Or he killed her so he could be with you.
我需要再找你上司谈谈吗
Do I need to talk to your boss again?
我受命放过你 又不是勒西先生
I was told to back off of you, not Mr. Lahey.
只是简单验个血而已
It's just a simple blood test.
要是他无所隐瞒 为什么要反对呢
If he has nothing to hide, why object?
你惹错人了
You're messing with the wrong bitch.
这是威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
你会知道的
I guess you'll see.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
门那边还有人呢
You know, there are people on the other side of this door.
被人发现才好玩呢
I thought getting caught was the fun part.
你身子发软了吗
Are you getting soft on me?
没有
No.
你也不软啊
Oh, neither are you.
我以为你要出庭
I thought you had your trial.
所以我才回来 来找人帮忙
That's why I'm here -- to get help.
我猜你们既然在玩
I take it that all this playtime
说明你们已经找到证据给菲利普定罪了
means that you've already found evidence to convict Philip.
还在查
Working on it.
卡斯蒂洛小姐跟我来
Miss Castillo with me.
我们需要证明我们的委托人
So, we need to prove that our client
跟那人的自杀毫无关系
had nothing to do with that man's suicide,
他是因为别的原因才跳楼的
that he jumped off the building for some other reason.
我们的委托人跳楼了
Our client jumped off a building?
是死者 马尔科·蒂德韦尔
The victim, Marco Tidwell.
我们的委托人戴尔跟踪过马尔科
Our client, Dale, he stalked Marco,
去查查看他对死者了解多少
so find out what he knows about him.
是查戴尔知道什么还是马尔科
What -- what Dale knows, or what Marco knows?
上帝啊 吉本斯先生 请帮
My God. Mr. Gibbons, help Miss Castillo
卡斯蒂洛小姐理一下这案子
figure out my case.
不用 我可以的 你只要
No, I can do it. You just --
我更愿意查哈普斯托案
And I'd rather work on the Hapstalls.
我相信劳拉可以的
I'm sure Laurel's got it.
你觉得我是在跟你商量吗
You think this is a democracy?
我说什么你就做什么
You go where I tell you to go.
需要我吗 看看邦尼有什么需要帮忙的
Should I help, too? See if Bonnie needs anything?
好极了 现在你有两个男人帮你了
Great. Now you got two men holding your hand.
真是男女平等的退步啊
Wow. Way to set feminism back a few steps.
是我有问题吗 是她好不好
Me? It's her.
如果我是马尔科 我也会选择自杀
If I were Marco, I would've killed myself, too.
他一年才赚八万五千块
He only made $85,000 a year, you know?
那其实挺多的
That's actually a lot of money.
不 老兄 不多 不过你这么想很可爱
No, bro, it's not, but it's cute you think that.
你怎么知道马尔科赚多少钱
How do you know how much Marco made?
我查了他的退税单
I went through his tax returns.
你还说你不是跟踪狂
And you claim you're not a stalker.
我是为了莎伦着想 她的品位很昂贵
I was looking out for Sharon. She has expensive tastes.
我得确定她的新丈夫能够
I wanted to make sure her new husband would be able
满足她的需求
to provide what she deserves.
你还发现什么了
What else did you find out about him?
有任何能够导致他自杀的东西吗
Anything that'd make him commit suicide?
他去教堂
He went to church.
有信仰的人自杀的可能性更低
Religious people are less likely to commit suicide.
好吧 那如果每周去三晚呢
Okay, what if he went to church three nights a week?
除了心理抑郁的人还有谁会这样做
Who does that unless they're depressed?
你的三观还真奇怪
Ha. You have a really strange way of looking at the world.
等一下 他晚上去教堂吗
Wait. He went to church at night?
马尔科酗酒 他不是去教堂
Marco was an alcoholic. He wasn't going to church.
他去的是酗酒者互助会
He was going to AA meetings,
这可以证明他有滥用药品的问题
which proves he had substance-abuse issues
我们可以辩称这是导致他自杀的原因
that we could argue led to suicide.
酗酒者互助会的匿名制受法律保护
The anonymity of AA meetings is protected under the law.
那就在庭上询问莎伦
Then let's ask Sharon on the stand.
但如果这有益于戴尔的案子
She's not gonna admit her husband was a drunk
她是不会承认她丈夫酗酒的
if it helps Dale's case.
我们会让她承认的
She will if we make her.
你的丈夫酗酒吗
Was your husband an alcoholic?
他们说过你会把责任推到被害人身上
They told me you would try and blame the victim.
回答问题 蒂德韦尔夫人
Answer the question, Mrs. Tidwell.
不 我的丈夫不酗酒
No, my husband was not an alcoholic.
那他为什么要一周去三次
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表