剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
不是韦斯干的
Wes didn't do this!
好吧
Okay.
站起来
Stand up.
五十块赌他在她发完火之前
50 bucks says he poops his pants
就会吓到拉裤裆
before she's done with him. u202d
你上课迟到
You come to my class late
还当我面炫耀
and then you flaunt, in my face,
你压根没做准备
that you're unprepared.
无论怎样 我们都可以
Either way, this doesn't mean that
利用这个机会锻炼锻炼你的脑子
we can't use this opportunity to exercise your brain.
所以 给我想
So, think.
对于杀了自己爱人的人
What would be a good defense
用什么样的辩护策略比较好
for a spouse who's killed his lover?
不知道
Pass.
吉宾斯先生
Mr. Gibbins --
我不知道答案 不知道就是不知道
I don't know the answer. That's what "Pass" means.
所以是继续浪费大家的时间
So either keep wasting everyone's time
还是继续上课 你自己选
or move on -- your choice.
逍遥法外
第二季 第一集
你今天上课时喝醉了吗
Were you drunk in class today,
还是在你女朋友跑路之后
or did you finally grow a pair
你终于带种了
after your girlfriend ran away?
对不起 在你放她跑路之后
I'm sorry -- u202dafter you let her run away.
对 是我放她跑路的
Yeah. u202dAfter I let her run away.
我就知道
I knew it.
候补先生 忘了丽贝卡吧
Waitlist, let Rebecca go.
别开这种玩笑 韦斯
Don't joke about that, Wes.
"别开这种玩笑 韦斯"
"Don't joke about that, Wes."
谁说是玩笑了 也许就是我放她走的
Who says it's a joke? Maybe I did let her go.
但你没有 所以别那么说了
But you didn't, so just stop saying that.
"别那么说了"
"Stop saying that."
米凯拉
Michaela!
你想让我别闹了吗
Oh, you want me to stop being annoying?
那就别像个反♥社♥会♥分子一样偷订婚戒指
Then stop being a sociopath who steals engagement rings.
她说得没错
Mm. She's got you there.
在这一点上 我支持米凯拉
I'm team Michaela on this one.
-我不会忘的 -好吧
- Never forget it. - u202dFine.
所以你准备
So, you're just gonna do that
就这样记恨我一辈子吗
and hate me for the rest of our lives?
一辈子 你开什么玩笑
Lives? Are you kidding me?
到了明年我连你是谁都不知道了
I'm not gonna know you next year.
好吧 至少承认那样做才让你闭嘴吧
Fine. At least admit it kept you quiet.
你应该知道我揍起贱♥人♥来可不会留情
Okay, you do realize I'm not scared to hit a bitch.
把我从楼梯上推下去好了
Oh, just throw me down the stairs.
你推山姆的时候就没有留情
You did a pretty good job with Sam.
你们觉得我有空来哄你们吗
You think I got time to be your freaking nanny?
闭嘴 赶紧去干活
Shut your traps and get to work.
我们没有活可干
We don't have any work.
今天是凯勒布·哈普斯托
Today's the preliminary hearing
和凯瑟琳·哈普斯托调查庭日
for Caleb and Catherine Hapstall,
这对被收养的兄妹
the adopted siblings
被控折磨并谋杀他们的父母
accused of torturing and murdering their parents.
谋杀父母嫌疑人现身法庭
助理检察官辛克莱尔终于给我回话了
I finally heard back from A.D.A. Sinclair.
三个月前
The hearing comes just three months
-她说你是首要目击证人... -别说话
- She says you'll be u202dthe first witness in... - Quiet.
市值数十亿美元的
since Grant and Ursula Hapstall,
哈普斯托制药的所有人 格兰特和俄苏拉
owners of billion-dollar-valued Hapstall Pharmaceuticals,
被发现在其宅邸中遭到捆绑 塞口
were bound, gagged, and shot to death
并被人枪杀
inside their main line mansion.
我的当事人跟这起
My clients had nothing to do
恶性暴♥力♥案件毫无关系
with this violent, horrific crime.
我相信法官会同意我的看法
I'm confident the judge will agree
辩护律师维克托·莱什纳
不会让此案进入审判程序
and not let this go to trial.
你根本不知道怎么在调查庭
You don't know how to get a case thrown out
解决案子 白♥痴♥
in a preliminary, jackass.
我们得谈谈...
We need to talk...
私下谈谈
alone.
-我还有事要跟你讨论 -邦尼
- I have other things to discuss. - u202dBonnie.
外面简直是《蝇王》场景再现
It's freaking u202d"Lord of the Flies" out there.
描述一群儿童被困在荒岛上自相残杀的故事
-他们很害怕 -但那是真的吗
- They're scared. - u202dBut is it true?
小可爱今天顶撞你了
The puppy went attack dog on you today?
在课堂上顶撞我不代表他是凶手 弗兰克
Acting out in class doesn't make him a killer, Frank.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
去接一桩不是发生在这幢屋子里的谋杀案
To get us a murder case that didn't happen in this house.
对于宾州的谋杀指控来说 最糟糕的一点是
The worst part of a murder charge in Pennsylvania --
死刑仍是合法的
the death penalty is still legal.
所以如果我像大多费城陪审团员一样
So if I were a hardworking, low-income parent,
为人父母 辛勤工作 收入低下
like most of the people on a Philadelphia jury,
我将乐于判你们死刑
I'd relish giving you the needle.
不好意思 你是哪位
I'm sorry. Who are you?
家财万贯 娇生惯养
Rich, spoiled, and ungrateful
对于出生就有的各种特权也不懂感恩
for the privilege you were born into --
不好意思 是领养而有
Sorry, adopted into.
请你出去
You need to leave.
那些钱不是你们应得的
You don't deserve the money.
你不是他们的亲生儿女
You're not their real children.
这种感觉伴随着你成长
You felt that growing up.
让你愤怒并产生憎恶
And it made you resentful, angry,
然后你下了决心 "够了
and then you decided, "Enough.
咱们给爸妈头上来一枪吧"
let's shoot mommy and daddy in the head."
我要叫保安了
I'm getting security.
凯勒布 等等
Caleb, wait.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你们一开始就该请的律师
The lawyer you should've hired in the first place.
安娜丽丝·基廷 当然了
Annalise Keating, of course!
她说得怎么样
How was her pitch?
她有没有告诉你们
Did she tell you that
她让她的男朋友杀了她丈夫
she made her boyfriend kill her husband yet?
他搞砸了记得给我打电♥话♥
Call me when he screws up.
我们要让他搞砸
We're gonna make him screw up.
我们要诱使维克托在法庭上犯下大错
Manipulate Victor into making a mistake so big in court
这样凯瑟琳和凯勒布就别无选择
that Catherine and Caleb will have no other choice
只能解雇他 聘用我们
but to fire him and hire us.
等等 我们为什么要接他们必输的官司
Wait. Why would we want their loser case?
他们的姑妈说看到他们离开凶案现场...
Their aunt saw them leave the murder scene --
你迟到了
You're late.
而且你从什么时候开始不喜欢挑战了
And since when don't you like a challenge,
米尔斯顿先生
Mr. Millstone?
那丽贝卡的案子怎么办
What about Rebecca's case, though?
就是...如果那事又闹出来
Like... if that gets going again?
丽贝卡的案子已经结了
Rebecca's case is over.
但那家律所很大
But that firm is huge.
所以扳倒他们就
Which is why it'll be that much more fun
更有意思了
to take them down.
怎么 得有奖杯你们才肯干活吗
What -- you need a trophy to do your job?
那就辞职吧
Then quit.
你们觉得你们应该在这里
You think you deserve to be here,
你们的工作高枕无忧吗
that your job is safe?
你们在这里 是因为我让你们来的
You're here because I let you be here.
所以要么好好干活 要么滚出去
So do your work or get the hell out of my house!
如果我是你们就会照她说的做
I'd probably do what she says.
怎么 你还是不喜欢惊喜吗
What -- you still don't like surprises?
你怎么敢过来
How dare you!
放松
Oh, relax.
不能让他们知道
They can't know about this.
他们不能 那我呢
They can't? What about me?
我能知道到底发生了什么吗
Am I allowed to know what's going on?
你跟内特谈过了吗
Haven't you talked to Nate?
是的 他打过电♥话♥了
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表