剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
警♥察♥已经在这了
Police are already here.
-不能把内特也牵扯进来 -为什么不行
- Nate's not involved in this. - Why not?
-来给他解释一下 -沃什先生
- Let's fill him in. - Mr. Walsh --
我们非法侵入了
We illegally hacked some guy
我们案子里嫌疑人的电脑
who's a suspect on our other case,
结果被他发现了 现在他绑♥架♥了我男友
and -- and he found out, and now he's kidnapped my boyfriend.
-你该走了 -没事
- You should go. - No. It's okay.
-我不能让你卷进来 -我已经卷进来了
- I can't have you involved in this. - I'm already involved.
-也许我能帮上忙 -你当然能帮忙
- And maybe I can help. - Of course you can help.
你可以打电♥话♥给警局
You could call the police station.
他只失踪了一个小时
You know, he's only been gone for an hour.
杀死一个人只用一秒 劳拉
And it only takes a second to kill someone, Laurel!
康纳 你很害怕 我理解
Connor, you're scared. I understand that.
但奥利弗需要你保持理智
But Oliver needs for you to keep your head on straight right now.
-你能做到吗 -他都不该被卷进来
- Can you do that? - He shouldn't have even been involved.
但弗兰克逼他过来
But Frank forced him to come.
事实上 奥利弗挺高兴能帮我们
Actually, Oliver seemed quite happy to help us.
因为他傻
'Cause he didn't know any better!
我是说 他跟我们不一样
I mean, he's not like us.
他不经常干这些
He doesn't do...this all the time.
他要是出了什么事全怪你
If anything happens to him, it's on you.
为什么我们不能自己去找他
Why can't we find him on our own?
-怎么找 -我不知道
- How? - I don't know.
辛克莱尔早就想拉我们下水
Sinclair already wants to take us all down.
我们要是去报♥警♥
If we go to the police,
就正中她下怀
it's gonna give her exactly what she needs!
-她说的没错 -别想再来这套
- She's right. - No, no, no, we are not doing this again!
-冷静 沃什 -失踪24小时才能
- Calm down, Walsh. - It takes 24 hours to be missing --
我们现在说的可是杀人犯
We're talking about a violent killer
-想杀了他做人皮衣 -住口
- that wants to make him into a skin suit! - Stop it! Stop!
报♥警♥吧
Call it in.
安娜丽丝 等等
Annalise, wait --
-我们有别的办法 -我会想出办法的
- we can think of something else. - I'll figure a way out of this,
一向如此
like always!
报♥警♥吧
Call them.
我是勒西警官 第15警署
Hey, officer Lahey, 15th precinct.
我现在下班了
I'm off duty.
我有一个疑似人口失踪案
I got a potential missing-person situation.
大家好
Hey, guys.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
我和菲利普在一起
Oh, I was with Philip.
回头打给你
Call you back.
你们好 我是菲利普
Hi, uh, I'm Philip.
菲利普来了
Philip stopped by.
他想谈谈
And, well, he wanted to talk,
所以我就说去街对面的靓汤宫
so I suggested we go across the street to the Soup Palace.
我试图解释所有事情
I tried to explain a little bit about everything --
哈普斯托案
the Hapstall case --
但因为我了解不多
but since I don't really know that much,
我也跟他说了 所以我建议他来这
like I told him, I suggested we come here.
这都是天大的误会
This has all been a giant misunderstanding.
别撒谎
Don't lie.
我有黑客警报
I have a security alert for hackers.
因为有的时候玩家看我征服点多
Sometimes gamers try to steal my conquest points
就想偷我的
'cause I have so many.
魔兽世界
World of Warcraft.
所以说我在同志网站上注册了
That's why I made the profile on the gay site.
话说回来 我不是同性恋
I'm not, by the way, a gay.
我这么做只是因为你们黑了我电脑
I only did that after I saw you guys hacked me,
奥利弗也给我解释了
and Oliver told me why.
你们觉得我跟那些有钱人有关系
You think I'm related to those rich people, right?
我的亲生父母是吉米和琼·梅菲尔德
My birth parents are Jim and Joan Meyerfield.
他们住在爱荷华
They live in Iowa.
我还没见过他们 但收养机构
I haven't met them, but the adoption agency
几年前给了我他们的名字
gave me their names a few years ago, and...
听着 我知道我是个怪胎
Look, I know that I'm weird.
人们都这么说我 但是
People have always called me that, but...
我独来独往 不影响他人
I stick to myself, and I don't bother anyone.
好吗 我不是能做出那种事的人
All right, I'm not someone who could do that --
杀人
kill someone?
你们错看我了
You're wrong about me.
你说得对 很抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
这都是我的错
It's my fault, all of it.
你要是想责怪谁 那就怪我吧
And if you need to blame someone, just blame me.
我已经在怪你了
I already do blame you.
你所做的事并不合法 尤其你还是律师
What you did was illegal, especially since you're a lawyer,
所以我要去报♥警♥
so I have to go to the cops --
或者找人去告你
or at least find someone to sue you.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
告诉我 我们会尽力而为
Tell me, and we -- we'll see what we can do.
我还没想好
I don't know yet.
晚安
Good night.
网络跟踪 骚扰 侵犯隐私
Cyberstalking, harassment, invasion of privacy,
这还只是奥利弗所做的
and that's just Oliver,
但这也足够让他们开始调查我
but that's all they need to start going in on me.
让我盯着菲利普 看他接下来
Let me stay on Philip, see what he does --
好让你再搞砸一次
So you can screw up again?
不 我不想你再掺和进来
No, I don't want you anywhere near this!
我去跟踪他
I'll tail him.
-别说了 我不能让你 -我今天休息
- Stop it. I can't have you -- - I got the day off.
我也没其他事可以做
What else am I gonna do?
去拿你的电脑
Go get your computer.
-干什么 -好在布·莱德利
- Why? - So that we can destroy it
去警局前把它毁了
before Boo Radley goes to the police.
-他未必会去警局 -他肯定会
- He might not go to the police. - Mm, of course he is.
他要是凶手就不会
Not if he's the killer.
他知道警方会调查他
He knows that they'll start looking into him.
米凯拉 你在做什么
Michaela, what are you doing?
他刚才坐在这儿
He was sitting right there.
如果能找到他的头发 就可以检测他的DNA
If we find a strand of hair, we can test it for his DNA,
看他是不是隐瞒了生身父母的事
see if he's lying about his birth parents.
我去找胶带 看他有没有留下表皮细胞
I'll go get some tape, see if he left any skin cells.
-各位 -漂亮
- Guys -- - Yes!
不能用这个吗
Won't this work instead?
他在靓汤宫喝了四杯可乐呢
He drank like four cokes at the Soup Palace.
没人想过要给我打电♥话♥
And nobody thought to call me?
那不是派对
It wasn't a party.
好吧 但我也在这屋子里工作
Okay, but I still work in this house, too,
你们遇到好事从不叫我
and it feels really mean
这真让我伤心
that you guys never call me for the cool crap.
世界不是围着你转的 米尔斯顿先生
It's not all about you, Mr. Millstone.
我觉得我跟邦尼的关系搞砸了
Hey, I think I might've screwed up with Bonnie.
我知道你搞砸了
I know you screwed up with Bonnie,
但我们现在管不了它
and we're not doing this now.
我猜猜 辛克莱尔寄来的
Let me guess -- from Sinclair?
更多哈普斯托案的文件
More discovery on the Hapstalls.
她是想用文件淹死我们 弗兰克
She's trying to drown us in paper. Frank?
我们什么时候能拿到DNA测试结果
When are we getting the DNA results?
刚准备去实验室
Just about to run to the lab.
要是邦尼她早去了
Bonnie would've already been at the lab.
劳拉 跟我来
Laurel, with me.
不 带米尔斯顿先生去 我需要劳拉留下
No. Take Mr. Millstone. I need Laurel here.
走吧 二货脸
Let's go, doucheface.
好 不过我们能换个昵称吗
Okay, can we please retire that nickname?
我知道你生弗兰克的气 但公平讲 他
I know you're mad at Frank, but to be fair, he's --
别帮你男友说话了
Don't defend your boyfriend.
我需要你成为新邦尼
I need you to be my new Bonnie.
上一个邦尼怎么了
What happened to the old Bonnie?
她生病请假了
She's out sick.
你能搞定吗 还是要我去问普拉特小姐
So, can you handle it, or should I ask miss Pratt?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表