剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
-斯坦福 -我在申请转学
- Stanford. - I'm applying to transfer.
我希望你能和我一起去
And I want you to come with me.
安娜丽丝知道山姆让莱拉怀孕了
Annalise knew that Sam got Lila pregnant.
所以她叫你去杀了她
So she had you kill her?
我不知道还能相信什么
I don't know what to believe anymore.
相信能让你快乐的东西
You believe what makes you feel better.
菲利普又发了封邮件
Philip e-mailed again.
-这是什么时候 -昨晚
- When was this? - Last night.
我妈妈 安娜丽丝认识她
My mother. Annalise knew her.
告诉我你那天晚上看到了什么
Just tell me what you saw that night.
但当我走进角落的那个办公室 看到了他
I went into the corner office and saw him --
查尔斯
Charles.
她明确提出要匿名作证
She specifically asked to testify anonymously.
她没现身
She didn't show.
我会说服她
I'll get her back.
希望你别抹黑自己的种族
Don't give your people a bad name.
我不知道如果你不兑现诺言 他会做什么
I don't know what he will do if you don't do what you promised.
你跟他们一样坏
You're just as bad as them.
是谁
Who was that?
去睡觉吧
Go to bed!
我通常放学后就自己回家
I usually let myself in after school.
可是那天...
But that day...
我只看到了血
all I saw was blood.
这里 是真的吗 韦斯杀了他妈妈
There. Is it true? Did Wes kill his mother?
疑似谋杀 主要犯罪嫌疑人 受害人十二岁的儿子
她是案件关键证人 安娜丽丝的证人
She was the key witness in the case, one of Annalise's.
那是谋杀罪审判
It was a murder trial.
她给了我卷宗 所以我去了俄亥俄
She gave me the files, which is why I went to Ohio,
但记录显示她最终没有出庭作证
but the records show that she backed out of testifying.
你妈妈还是安娜丽丝
Your mother or Annalise?
我妈妈 她是关键证人
My mother. She was a key witness.
所以他们杀了她
That's why they killed her.
这里 韦斯杀了他妈妈
There. Did Wes kill his mother?
韦斯见过这个吗
Has Wes seen this?
没有 那这是真的了
No. It's true, then?
他...
He...
当然没有
Of course not.
那些是某个傻瓜
Some idiot wrote that down
在查看犯罪现场五分钟后写的
after looking at the crime scene for five minutes.
但你很担心韦斯会看到
Now you're nervous Wes will see it,
那说明它是真的
which means it's true.
够了
Enough.
你跟我做事太久了 容易产生这些想法
You've worked with me too long to make these assumptions.
他本可能会看到这份文件的
He could've seen this.
这会毁了他 你知道
It would destroy him. You know that.
那幸好你阻止了这件事的发生
Well, it's a good thing you stopped that from happening.
那你为什么让他接近这东西
Why let him get near it, though?
是你让他去俄亥俄的
You're the one who made him go to Ohio.
是因为你给了他卷宗
Because you gave him that file.
为什么 让他去玩寻宝游戏
Why? So that he could go on a treasure hunt
然后发现他妈妈是被谋杀的吗
and find out his mother was killed?
听起来很疯狂 我知道 但...
Sounds crazy, I know, but --
我们这里不轻易用"疯狂"这个词
"Crazy" is not a word we use lightly around here.
我是说我知道这听起来是什么样
I'm just saying I know how it sounds.
所以我才来这里
It's why I came here.
我不知道要怎么跟别人说这事
I don't know how to talk to anyone else about it.
你是指安娜丽丝吗
You mean Annalise?
是 但也包括其他人
Yes. But everyone else, too.
她在拒绝出庭作证的
She died two days
两天之后就死了
after she failed to show up to testify.
那不是巧合
That's not a coincidence.
我同意 但我是心理医生 韦斯 不是警♥察♥
I agree, but I'm a therapist, Wes, not the police.
是 但你可以帮我想起发生的事
Yeah, but you can help me remember what happened.
拜托
Please.
没其他人可以帮我了
I have no one else.
那是自杀
It was a suicide.
是被判定为自杀
It was ruled a suicide,
别跟我说我应该相信这个判定
and don't tell me I'm supposed to believe that
我们已经反复证明了警♥察♥一直在说谎
after how much we proved the police lie all the time.
这件事上他们没说谎
Well, they didn't lie about this.
你这么说只是为了不让我告诉韦斯
You're just saying that so I won't tell Wes,
我不会 但至少告诉我原因
and I won't, but at least tell me why I shouldn't.
因为这不关你的事
Because it's none of your business.
现在跟我有关了
Well, it is now.
为什么
Why?
你们现在是男女朋友了么
Because now you're boyfriend and girlfriend?
你利用完了弗兰克
You used up Frank,
现在要转向下一个受损物品了吗
so now you're on to the next piece of damaged goods?
你现在太愤怒了
The fact that you are so angry right now
在我想帮你的时候还攻击我
attacking me when I'm trying to help you,
这说明你在隐瞒事实
it just proves you are hiding something.
那是我的权力
Which is my right.
你不是韦斯
You're not Wes.
如果他想问我什么 他得自己来
If he wants to ask me something, he needs to do it himself.
他觉得你恨他
He thinks you hate him!
那他得像个男人一样克服它
Well, then he needs to man up and get over it.
好 我们从你记得的事开始
Okay. Let's start with what you do remember.
你说她牵扯到一个案件
You say she was involved with that trial,
你记得她跟谁说过相关的事吗
so do you remember her ever talking about it with anyone?
或许跟朋友还是什么人打过电♥话♥
A friend or someone on the phone maybe?
选一张 随便一张
Pick a card. Any card.
十年前
十年前
妈妈
Mom?
-然后呢 -放回来
- Now what? - Give it here,
但别让我看到
but make sure I don't see it.
现在 我要猜是哪张了
Now, I'm gonna guess which card, and --
克里斯多夫 别应门
Christophe. Don't answer that!
你妈妈在家吗
Is your mother home?
在 什么事
Yes. What is this?
我是移♥民♥局的探员霍特
I'm Agent Holt with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
你是萝斯·埃德蒙吗
Are you Rose Edmond?
埃德蒙女士
Ms. Edmond.
我是移♥民♥局的律师 我会处理你的案子
I'm the lawyer with ICE. I'll be handling your case.
我在这儿住了很多年了
I've lived here for years.
我没惹过任何麻烦
I don't cause any trouble.
我只是个清洁工
I'm just a cleaning lady.
那并不是全部
Well, that's not all you are.
我们从你进入美国开始吧
Let's get started with your entrance into the U.S.
我们没有任何你入境的记录...
We have no record as to when you entered or...
逍遥法外
第二季 第十三集
我是韦斯 请留言
Hey, it's Wes. You know what to do.
我不在乎你还不想跟安娜丽丝说话
I don't care if you're not talking to Annalise.
你得过来
You need to get over here.
我不能在电♥话♥里说原因 但跟菲利普有关
I can't say why over the phone, but it involves Philip, so...
回我电♥话♥
...call me back.
怎么了
What?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你是说你需要吧
You mean you do?
你说你想了解我 包括不光彩的事
You said you wanted to know me, even the bad things.
那是因为我从没想过
Because I never thought you'd admit
你会杀一个怀孕的姐妹会姑娘
to killing a pregnant sorority girl.
发生的所有事 山姆死去
Everything that has happened, Sam dying,
还有不管丽贝卡到底是怎么了
whatever it is that happened to Rebecca,
虽然有感觉告诉我你也杀了她
although something tells me you killed her, too.
-我没有 -很好
- I didn't. - Great.
至少有一件事上你没问题
There's one thing going for you --
如果我相信的话
if I can even believe that.
事到如今我为什么还要为这个骗你
Why would I lie about that now?
因为你想让我忽略你做过的事
Because you want me to ignore what you did.
我不是要求那个
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表