剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Suffer how?
不 我要听你亲口说
No, I want to hear you say it.
凯勒刚打了电♥话♥
Caleb just called.
凯瑟琳没给他任何信息
Catherine gave him nothing.
我们可以停手的
You know, we could stop.
随它去吧
Let it all burn.
我们全进监狱
We'll go to jail.
但这真比那样好吗
But is this really better than that?
我从没想要小孩
I never wanted children.
我在你这个年纪前根本没想过
Never even crossed my mind till I turned your age,
大家都问 "什么时候要 为什么不要
and everyone asking, "When? Why not?
把宝宝抱在怀里的时候你就会感受到不同
You'll feel different when the baby's in your hands.
这是生命中最美好的体验"
It's the greatest experience of your life."
现在我有了五个孩子 我知道了
Now I have five of them, and I know...
这是我人生中最糟糕的体验
it's the worst experience of my life.
所有人都回家
Everyone, go home.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
没有 但我们今晚不可能想出什么办法了
No, but we're not gonna fix anything tonight.
他给的期限怎么办 只有12个小时了
But what about the deadline? We only have like 12 more hours.
我们明天早上讨论 到时候再决定怎么办
We'll meet up in the morning, decide what to do then.
快走 干一炮 喝个痛快
Go. Have sex, get drunk,
找点开心的事去做
whatever makes you happy
因为我们谁也不知道明天会发生什么
'cause we don't know what the hell is gonna happen tomorrow.
他们要关门了
They're closing.
我们可以明天再回来
We can come back tomorrow.
韦斯
Wes?
是他们杀了她
They killed her...
因为她不肯作证
...when she didn't testify.
再把这伪装成自杀
And made it look like a suicide?
你怎么跟亚设似的
You sound like Asher.
只不过 这次是真的
Except this time, it's true.
安娜丽丝想让我妈妈作证
Annalise needs my mom as a witness
结果害她被杀 她的儿子成了孤儿
but gets her killed, leaves her son an orphan,
所以在他申请法学院的时候
so when he applies to law school,
她帮助他入学
she helps him get in...
我两天前才被学校录取
I only got accepted here two days ago...
之前一直是候补
from the wait list.
又在挑选团队成员时增加了一个空缺
...adds a fifth spot to her team
这样他就能和她一起工作
so he can work with her...
我决定再多雇一个人
I've decided to hire one more of you.
那就是 韦斯·吉宾斯
And that one will be... Wes Gibbins.
她还保护了我
...and she protected me...
即使我做了那样的事
even after what I did.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不必
Don't be.
告诉我是我想错了 劳拉
Tell me I'm wrong, Laurel.
我不是因为安娜丽丝才来的
I didn't come because of Annalise.
我就是过来看看你怎么样
I came to see how you were doing.
-你觉得我怎么样 -贱 很明显啊
- How do you think I'm doing? - Bitchy, apparently.
贱到有朋友担心你来看望你
So much so, you can't appreciate
都不知道感激
a friend coming to check on you.
不好意思
'Cause I'm sorry,
这里除了你好像没其他人了
but I don't see anyone else here.
米凯拉 抱歉
Michaela. I'm sorry.
我只是
It's just...
怎么了
What?
-是凯瑟琳 -她说什么了吗
- Catherine. - Did she say something?
没有
No.
只是...
I-it's just...
我从没见她这个样子过
I've never seen her this way.
我知道监狱会改变人
And I know that's just what jail does
我也知道我该在她身边支持她 可是
and that I need to be there for her, but...
我不知道还能相信什么
I don't know what to believe anymore.
相信能让你快乐的东西
You believe what makes you feel better.
我很想你
I've missed you.
我知道这听起来很奇怪
I know that's weird to say.
我们并没有那么熟悉
We don't know each other that well.
我们都裸诚相对过了
We've seen each other naked.
我觉得这说明我们够熟悉了
I think that means we know each other.
可以吗
Can I?
你不需要问
You don't have to ask.
新泽西州有个案子
There was this case in New Jersey --
被告辩护称她有经前综合症所以缺乏行为能力
the defendant argued diminished capacity because she had PMS.
指控从谋杀降到了过失杀人
They dropped the charge from murder to manslaughter.
我也可以用什么病症来辩护 对吧
I could argue something chemical too, right?
比如 比如类固醇癫狂症什么的
Like -- Like 'roid rage or something --
亚设 我不会跟你讨论这个的
Asher, I'm not doing this with you.
你是我的律师 我可以要求你这么做
Well, as my lawyer, I-I might make you.
我不是你的律师
I'm not your lawyer.
我知道严格来讲你
I-I know technically you --
我也不是你的女朋友
I'm not your girlfriend, either.
那晚我保护了你
I protected you that night,
可能给你造成了错觉
and that confused things.
但我们俩不合适
But I can't be that person for you.
即使是将来
There's never a chance that...
也不会有转机了吗
things could change in the future?
是的
No.
你该回家去睡一觉
You should go home and sleep.
明天早上就会觉得好很多
You'll feel better in the morning.
好吧
Okay.
去吧
Okay.
等等
Wait.
你吃红肉的吧
You eat red meat, right?
看看我
Look at me.
当然吃了
Of course I eat red meat.
真的不用我帮忙吗
Are you sure I can't help?
不用 好好坐那等着吧 我能搞定
Nope, you stay right there. I got this.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
看上去很不错
This looks good.
等尝了再夸吧
Save the compliments till you've tasted it.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
你刚才在干什么
Uh, what was that?
工作上的事而已
Uh, it was just work stuff.
我知道 自从那"屁男"到客厅来借住之后
Okay, look, I know our sex life hasn't been the greatest
我们的性生活一直不怎么和谐
since "the farter" took over the living room,
但是如果你是在上男搞男
but if you're on Dude4Dude right now --
我没有 我只是 你自己看
No, no, no, It's just -- Look.
斯坦福
Stanford.
我在申请转学
I'm applying to transfer.
我希望你能和我一起去
And I want you to come with me.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
菲利普 那个连环杀手
Philip, the serial killer,
他 他知道我们住哪儿
he -- he knows where we live.
我们为什么要坐等他
I don't know why we're waiting for him
在我们睡觉的时候闯进来
to break in while we're sleeping
偷一绺我们的头发
to steal locks of our hair
-我们应该搬走 -好吧 那就搬家
- when we should be moving. -Okay, so let's move.
那也不用搬到五千公里以外去吧
Doesn't mean it has to be 3,000 miles away.
那里是硅谷
It's Silicon Valley.
我是说你会很受雇主欢迎
I mean, y-you'll be readily employed,
而且那些雇主肯定比安娜丽丝更赏识你
and by someone far more appreciative than Annalise.
她还真是伤到你了
Wow, she's really done a number on you.
考虑一下 好吗
Just think about it, okay?
那里很温暖
It's warm.
我们可以经常练瑜伽
We'll do yoga all the time,
臀部会保持紧致
and our asses will be totally toned.
好 但我从没见过你学习
Okay, well, I've never even seen you study a lick,
我们还是看看你能不能申请到吧
so let's just see if you get in.
我的臀部受到了冒犯
My ass is offended.
是吗
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表