剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
So why else would he go to St. Colette's church
圣科莱特教堂的酗酒者互助会呢
three times a week for Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings?
他去教堂做礼拜
He went to church to worship.
他是个虔诚的人
He was a godly man.
蒂德韦尔夫人 那你看到安保摄像头
Mrs. Tidwell, would you be surprised to know
拍下的这些马尔科去参加互助会的照片
that we have dozens of security-camera photos
会感到惊讶吗
of Marco attending this AA meeting?
等下 我们有照片吗
Wait. We have photos?
诈她呢 笨蛋
She's bluffing, you idiot.
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我想他可能说过他想去
I-I might recall him saying that he was interested in going.
所以你说谎了
So you lied.
-你知道他有酒瘾问题 -不
- You knew he was an alcoholic. - No.
因为酗酒者罹患抑郁症的可能
Because alcoholics are three times more likely
是正常人群的三倍
to suffer from clinical depression than the general public.
马尔科没有抑郁症
Marco was not depressed.
法官大人 有医学证据能证明吗
Your Honor, where is the medical evidence?
是抑郁症导致了他的自杀
And that's why he killed himself.
而并不是我的委托人
It wasn't because of my client.
是因为他酗酒
It was because he was a drunk
且无法忍♥受与你一起生活
who couldn't stand his life with you any longer.
如果基廷女士继续
If Ms. Keating continues to treat my witness
对我的证人无礼
with such disrespect...
别紧张 蒂德韦尔夫人已经回答了我的问题
Relax. Mrs. Tidwell gave me everything I need to know.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
你的下一个证人 尼尔森先生
Your next witness, Mr. Nelson?
请允许我传唤受害人 马尔科·蒂德韦尔出庭作证
I'd like to call the victim, Marco Tidwell, to the stand.
反对
Objection.
蒂德韦尔先生的遗言
Mr. Tidwell's posthumous testimony
并没有列入证据列表
wasn't on the evidence list.
那只是因为我本不想让蒂德韦尔夫人
Only because I wanted to spare Mrs. Tidwell
承受听她丈夫报♥警♥电♥话♥的痛苦
the undue pains of hearing her husband's 911 call,
但鉴于基廷女士一再乱搞
but since Ms. Keating has dragged us into the muck,
-我别无选择 -这是传闻证据 法官大人
- I have no other choice. - This is hearsay, your honor.
这是临终陈述 基廷女士
It's a dying declaration, Ms. Keating.
我们听听吧
Let's just hear it.
911 您有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我是马尔科·蒂德韦尔 我即将自杀
This is Marco Tidwell. And I'm going to kill myself.
你在哪里 马尔科
Where are you, Marco?
艾森乌斯大楼楼顶
The roof of the Eisenworth building.
马尔科 听我说
Marco, listen --
我打电♥话♥是为了让那个混♥蛋♥听到
I'm calling so that bastard hears this.
他要知道是他导致了这一切
He needs to know he did this.
马尔科 我知道你很痛苦
Marco, I understand how painful this is.
再见
Goodbye.
马尔科 马尔科
Marco? Marco?
马尔科 你还在吗
Marco, are you there?
马尔科
Marco?
我们可以改为精神失常辩护
We switch to an insanity defense.
或者让戴尔被裁定为不宜上庭
Or have Dale ruled unfit to stand trial.
那就是告诉陪审团 我们没希望了
We'll look desperate to the jury.
再尝试与公诉方达成协议
Reapproach the prosecutor about a deal?
那叫失败 我们不可能这么做
That's called losing. We don't do that.
卡斯蒂洛小姐 有主意吗
Ms. Castillo, any ideas?
还是说你只打算让这些男人替你思考
Or are you just gonna let the men think of them for you?
真是问也白问
Why do I even bother asking?
去找能在法庭上用到的东西
Find me something I can use in court.
来电
凯勒布·哈普斯托
看 凯勒布打过来了
Look. Caleb's calling.
为什么凯勒布会有你的号♥码
Now, why does caleb have your number?
我帮他做庭审演练时留给他的
I gave it to him when I was prepping him for trial.
是跟他演练他的翘臀吧
Oh, you mean preppin' him for that ass.
接吧
Answer it.
-快 -然后我得装做没找到他们那个
- Come on. - So I have to pretend like we haven't found
杀人犯表亲吗
their killer cousin?
我才不干
Not happening.
真没劲
You're no fun.
-你来了 -好消息
- There he is. - Hey, uh, good news --
凶案当晚菲利普就在城里
Philip was in town the night of the murders.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
那晚他在论♥坛♥上发帖来着
He posted to Reddit that night,
IP地址显示他在城里
and his I.P. address puts him in the city.
很好
Nice.
你俩谁给我个解释
O-one of you explain right now.
我拜托你的小男友帮我们黑电脑了
I asked your boo to help us out on the hacking angle.
什么时候
When?
今天 我发短♥信♥给你了
Today. I-I texted you.
我在哪儿干活
Where should I set up?
沙发上 随便用
On the couch. Take whatever space you need.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么鬼
What the hell?
放松 他不是我的菜
Relax. He's not my type.
你不是说不能联♥系♥
I thought you said no contact.
是你和内特不能联♥系♥
Between you and Nate.
你怎么样
How are you?
我知道你很生气
I know you're mad.
我该打给你
and I would've called,
但我一点闲工夫都没有
but I haven't had a second to myself.
我看着像生气了吗
Do I look mad?
我知道你现在事情很多
I know you got a lot going on right now.
我看得出
I can see that,
但不止你一个人有个人生活
but you're not the only one with a personal life.
她是谁
Who is she?
不不不 轮不到你来问我这个
Oh, no, no, no, you don't get to ask me that.
-你脸红了 -停下
- You're blushing. - Oh, stop.
我在纽约有自己的生活 但别担心
I have a life in New York, yes, but don't worry.
没人值得你吃醋的
There's no one worth being jealous over.
我得坦白
I have to make a confession.
我有那么一点点高兴内特杀了他妻子
I'm maybe just a tiny bit happy that Nate killed his wife...
因为这样我就能再见到你了
'cause it means I get to see you again.
你可以故意输掉听证会
You could throw the hearing...
内特蹲监狱 我们一块私奔
Nate goes to jail, we run off together.
我们能在巴黎开个律所
We could open a practice, but in Paris --
每周工作20个小时
work 20 hours a week.
周末就在床上过
Spend weekends in bed.
好了
All right.
我们俩都有工作
We've both got work.
谢谢你帮他
Thank you for taking care of him.
不客气
Anytime.
别不理我
Please talk to me.
你该去帮劳拉为戴尔做庭审演练
You should be helping Laurel prep Dale.
至少听我从我的角度解释一下
Can I at least explain to you my version
而不是只听辛克莱尔的片面之词
so you can hear it from me instead of Sinclair,
我猜就是她告诉你的
who I assume is the one that told you?
谁告诉我的不重要
It doesn't matter who told me.
很重要
It does.
我在我父母的湖边度假屋拍了段视频
Look, I made this stupid video at my parent's lake house.
当时开了派对 大家都在喝酒
We threw a party, everyone was drinking,
有些人去了楼上
a bunch of people went upstairs.
四个男生带着一个女生上了楼
Four guys took one girl upstairs,
别说你不知道
so don't you dare say you didn't know
他们要对她做什么
what they were going to do to her.
但我真的不知道
I didn't, though.
但她说后来所有人都看到她哭着离开了
But later she said everyone saw her leave the house crying.
或者是你喝太多 不记得有打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥
Or were you so drunk you don't remember calling your dad
叫他帮你掩饰过去
and asking him to cover it all up?
我打给他是因为我很担心她
I called him because I was worried about her.
但他决定掩盖真♥相♥
He decided to cover it up.
你也允许了
And you let him.
她每一天都在回想当时你没有帮她
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表